Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can you get a Ticket because of Loud Subwoofers?

Xtreme Mentor
    Haha something like that LOL

But yeah, I like my songs with loud bass. It just makes music different. When you have subwoofers, you just dont hear it, you feel it

Yesterday I was in a store playing music in the parking lot while waiting for my cousin to buy some stuff and for some reason people thought a war was going on inside the car. They looked at the car with a funny/strange face (like they never heard subwoofers before). The funny part is that this was done with 400watts RMS only

Xtreme Cruncher
    or they thought something totally different. Cars that are beaters with obvious subs are pointless imo. but if you have a half good looking car and you insulate you shouldn't be going that loud when you can hear the sub 2 blocks away.

Crunching
    3.65ghz q6600 @ 1.33v
    2.4ghz 4600+

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristall-99 View Post
    or they thought something totally different. Cars that are beaters with obvious subs are pointless imo. but if you have a half good looking car and you insulate you shouldn't be going that loud when you can hear the sub 2 blocks away.
    Kinda like my car..............
    |-------Conner-------|

RIP JimmyMoonDog

2,147,222 F@H Points - My F@H Statistics:
    http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/...e=Conman%5F530

c[_]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbylite View Post
    OP you playin bass-ball?

If you cant feel it in your heart its not loud enough
    You know its getting up there when you can play "Radar" by Britney Spears and your entire dash and steering wheel moves half an inch... havent even ported my box yet

All along the watchtower the watchmen watch the eternal return.

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristall-99 View Post
    Well at least for me, I cant hear the outside noise the car makes (steel shaking or wheel covers shaking if any). I dont know about other cars since I havent really heard anybodys car with a louder sub than mine (or if you get to listen to the steel from the outside shaking at certain loudness level).

The car is a Ford Expedition 2007 so I think its a decent car to play music on. I know what you mean when you say "half good looking car".

Remember, you dont hear it 2 blocks away, you feel it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12