I need help with a couple of things if possible;

1. Any help you can give on the Temperatures being presented in Speedfan, i'm not sure what three of them are (same with any other temp monitoring software I have tried)...though I can guess. I have;

Temp 1 - 29C
Temp 2 - 32C
Temp 3 - 36C (I think this is NorthBridge temp, but I could be wrong)
Temp 4 - 33C This is definitely the CPU temp, as it specifies AMD K10 Core in the config area.

I can't for the life of me work out what the others are. I'm guessing one is NB, one is SB, and the other....I have no idea. None of these are GFX Core temp, or HDD temps as I have AHCI enabled which seems to disallow any reading of SMART values or drive temps.

The three Temps I'm not sure of are according to Speedfan;

Chip - IT8720F
BUS - ISA

Not sure if this helps.

2. And secondly, i I have 4x120mm Nexus and 2x120mm Scythe SlipStream M fans in the case, and I want to be able to control the 2 Scythe fans (mounted on my heatsink) through Speedfan as they are a tad too noisey at fult pelt. My motherboard BIOS gives me the option to enable 'Smart Fan Control' which gives me three options;

Auto
Voltage
PWM

When selecting any of these though, it doesn;t give any further options to customise how you want the fans to behave, it just seems to be automatic and drops the fan to around 600RPM, which is too low. In Speedfan, the fan speed options don't have any effect either, I can;t work out why. The two fans I wan't to control are connected to the motherboard correctly.