Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: pRon 4 joo

I am Xtreme

pRon 4 joo

Got a care package from Geno today . . .w00t

Will try to get a better pic of the LED hub but it is sweet
    Got to sand and polish the tube guides (just finished gluing them).

Oh . . . .I guess you have to leave your initials in this type of post?

"Thing is, I no longer consider you a member but, rather a parasite...one that should be expunged."

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    Dear Lord.. Just when you think you've seen it all!
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    The XS WCG team needs your support.
    A good project with good goals.
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisch View Post
    If you have lost faith in humanity, then hold a newborn in your hands.

Xtreme Addict
    Brian is gonna flip when he sees that DB lol. The part DB isn't telling you is that he will be handing out some of those fittings at a few lans so people can see just how strong they are etc.

And what is pRon? Is that nude pictures of a shell fish?

Those new D5 res look awesome ....... I want one already !
    Asus Maximus VIII Ranger Z170 : Core i5-6600K : EVGA RTX2080 XC : 16Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3200 : 256Gb Crucial MX500 : Corsair H100i : PCP&C 750w 60A : CM Cosmos S : Windows 10 x64
    Asus Z8NA-D6 : Dual Xeon E5645 : 24Gb DDR3-1333 ECC : MSI GTX470 : 120Gb Samsung EVO 840 : 1TB HDD : PCP&C 750w 60A : CM Stacker : DD MC-TDX, EK-FC470, RX240+RX120, D5 X-Top, BayRes : VMware ESXi 6.7.0 - VM's - WCG crunchers x 5 (Ubuntu 18.04 LTS), Mint 19, Windows 10 Insider Preview
    Sophos XG 17.5.3 running on GA-Z97-Wifi : Core i3 : 8Gb DDR3-1600 : 120Gb SSD : Corsair H80
    BenQ GW2765, Aten 4-port KVM, Asustor AS5002 4Tb NAS, Belkin 1500va UPS, Sky Fibre Max 80/20Mbps

Xtreme Member
    I still refuse to believe these comp fittings can be any good >.< I guess I'll have to wait till someone imports them so I can give them a try.
    What are you going to use these wrench-shaped things/bat-shuriken for?

PS. Don't forget to add better pics of this LED hub.

E6550 2,33GHz @ 3,5 GHz || HD4850 714/1104 || 2x1GB OCZ PC-8500 @ 1000MHz
    Abit IP-35-e || Amacrox 450W PSU
    || Max. sig. size is 500x250 pix, isn't yours bigger?
    Cooled by: Apogee GT || MCW-60 || MCP655 || BW Extreme 123 rev. 2 || MCres

Banned
    LOOK good, hopefully they wont break

I am Xtreme
    I stepped on a fitting and it did not break. I think maybe someone with the right equipment should do a pressure test to show quantifiable data.

The shruken looking things are tubing guides. Wait until you see what I will have at the end of the week.
    "Thing is, I no longer consider you a member but, rather a parasite...one that should be expunged."

Xtreme Addict
    Dam DB...must be a MONSTER FLASH on ur camera...the red fittings look orange.

Even the official product picture at ModdersMart looks lighter red then they really are though I guess.

I am Xtreme
    That pic did come out funny. They are blood red of course since they are cast from the coagulated blood of n00bz

Xtreme Guru
    Damn DB, nice little care package there
    Project Millertime: The Core I5 build

Crunching/folding box on air: AMD Athlon X2 7750 Black Edition; Sapphire Radeon HD 4830; Gigabyte MA78GM-US2H; Lian Li PC-V351; Windows 7 RC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeavis View Post
    I stepped on a fitting and it did not break. I think maybe someone with the right equipment should do a pressure test to show quantifiable data.
    That's amazing, seeing as how you ate P-PC's in that one picture I saw of you

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Baleful View Post
    That's amazing, seeing as how you ate P-PC's in that one picture I saw of you
    Lost around 30 lbs and 4-5 inches on the waist in the last 3 months bro . . .Obama is not the only change in town Come next Winter I will be a lean, mean, fighting machine (well, how about less phat, often cranky punching bag for my wife).

Looks like fun, DB. Note that the red in pics 3 and 4 looks fine ... so either just the lighting/flash or white balance, I'd guess.

Banned
    I'd love to know what you think of these seeing you have used a lot of compression fittings through your case modding and custom builds.

[Congrats on the weight loss too Keep tough]

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by MomijiTMO View Post
    I'd love to know what you think of these seeing you have used a lot of compression fittings through your case modding and custom builds.

[Congrats on the weight loss too Keep tough]
    They are easy on the fingers. I also like how light they are (full coverage blocks are so damned heavy it is nice to lighten up the load a bit. Don't get me wrong, I still like the BP fittings (they really revolutionized things IMHO) but these are not meant for replacement in all situations but instead another option (cost effective on at that). I always suggested BP fittings to those asking advice but often came up against the person's budget. This will allow those folks also an option as well as allowing modders another blingy colorful option.

I have seen what Geno has in store folks . . .you have just seen the tip of the iceberg . . .

Banned
    DB your absouletly right
    if these are around 2.50 which is 1/2 barb price ill get them since i am only 14 and i am not going to go all out on WC like others have

DB only primochill are selling them at the moment?

Xtreme Member
    Me likey those things that look like Bat-a-rangs. Don't know what they do, but me likey anyway. [what is this pr0n everybody keeps talking about? I keep getting emails about it, but I never open them because sometimes they are naughty.]

Banned
    Yes, these plastic comps were never meant to be compared to BP's fittings. I never thought about weight and yes, these should lighten things up a bit. The main thing I guess is cost.

More things coming? Hmm should be good.

Xtreme Addict
    Nice fittings. I think they're reliable because I saw the stress video. The guy that grabbed the tube and started swinging it with a reservoir attached proves that these fittings are just as strong as metal ones.

Banned
    Well not as strong but strong enough for the application and then some.

Xtreme Addict
    metal fittings are overkill too.

I am Xtreme
    Once I release my fittings made from polymemetic alloy all will hide in shame . . .until then these will do nicely.

Chasing After Diety
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeavis View Post

*looking sideways*

homer simpson going DOE?
    Nadeshiko: i7 990 12GB DDR3 eVGA Classified *In Testing... Jealous? *
    Miyuki: W3580 6GB DDR3 P6T-Dlx
    Lind: Dual Gainestown 3.07
    Sammy: Dual Yonah Sossoman cheerleader. *Sammy-> Lind.*

[12:37] skinnee: quit helping me procrastinate block reviews, you asshat. :p
    [12:38] Naekuh: i love watching u get the firing squad on XS
    Its my fault.. and no im not sorry about it either.

Xtreme Member
    I tried Sidewinder and Petra's [and Google...] but I can't find any shop selling these fittings, are these available in retail?

E6550 2,33GHz @ 3,5 GHz || HD4850 714/1104 || 2x1GB OCZ PC-8500 @ 1000MHz
    Abit IP-35-e || Amacrox 450W PSU
    || Max. sig. size is 500x250 pix, isn't yours bigger?
    Cooled by: Apogee GT || MCW-60 || MCP655 || BW Extreme 123 rev. 2 || MCres

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast