ThrottleStop 8.00 beta 1
- added FIVR voltage and 4th Gen overclocking control.
- real time reporting of FIVR voltages and cache ratio.
- added support for 6 or 8 core CPUs, Atom Bay Trail Silvermont and Xeon CPUs.
- added reporting of Overclocking Bins for Sandy Bridge and newer Core i CPUs.
- added adjustable primary plane power limits
- updated Nvidia GPU monitoring code for improved Optimus support.
- added adjustable Windows timer resolution feature.
- fixed ThrottleStop opening up from the taskbar when already running.
- blocked access to the Turbo Ratio Limit adjusters when they are locked by the bios.
- fixed a bug when exiting the main window during a TS Bench test.
- included add on program, Limit Reasons by Dufus that shows why FIVR CPUs are throttling.
Here's some info about what you can do with ThrottleStop: