Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: Performance PCs

A WMS system is way overkill and big $$$, I looked at them for my fam's biz and almost dropped dead at the quotes I received for the Small Business versions. The software starts at 20K for a stripped down version and you still need to buy the hardware and it ain't cheap.
    New Rig in Development
    Current Rig: i7 950 (HK 3.0 CU Block) : ASUS WS (Koolance Blocks) : eVGA 295 GTX CO-OP (Swiftech Full card Block) : 6GB Corsair Dominator XMP memory : Highpoint 4320 raid card : 4x 128Gb SuperTalent MasterDrive SX's (Raid 0) - OS : 2x 300GB WD Raptors (Raid 0) - Caching Drive : D5 pump with Bitpower top running to 360 rad for CPU & MB : MCP355 with XPSC Res Top to 120mm rad for GPU

Ω
    I have ordered with PPCs in the passed quite a few times and I will agree with some people that they do seem a tad bit on the expensive side when it comes to shipping. I have also ordered from Sidewinders plenty of times as well and the shipping charges seem to be less then PPC and my packages do get to me faster.

But in all fairness it is probably due to the fact that UPS charges more then USPS. But what I don't get is why a package from Sidewinders which is in Indiana via USPS gets here faster then PPCs from Flordia via UPS when I am in NYC.

Also, like other people have stated, I have had some issues with PPCs customer service. In one of my previous orders I had ordered Feser UV Black fluid and got my order but it contained FluidXP Phantom Black fluid. I contacted via e-mail several times and never received a response, finally after about 5 e-mails I finally got a response stating that they did send me the fluid that I ordered but this was not to case. To make a long story short I threw out the fluid and haven't ordered from them since.

I don't know if its maybe they have new people working there or what, but I don't know how they can have an order sheet, have 2 people initial/sign off what was put into the shipping box and then argue with you when you tell them that you have received the wrong product.

This was a couple of months ago, but I find myself needing items they have in stock that I have not been able to find at other sites because of the limited their limited stock which puts me in a precarious position.
    Ω Raven Build Blog

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson
    " Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges" - In times of war, the law falls silent.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011