Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Performance PCs

Performance PCs

Hi

I read somewhere that these guys are moving location and that people orders are being delayed due to the relocation?

Is that still the case?

Since I tried the number on there website and its not working.

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Economist View Post
    Hi

I read somewhere that these guys are moving location and that people orders are being delayed due to the relocation?

Is that still the case?

Since I tried the number on there website and its not working.
    Placed a small order last Thursday and it arrived Saturday
    Florida to NH by USPS Priority
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    The XS WCG team needs your support.
    A good project with good goals.
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisch View Post
    If you have lost faith in humanity, then hold a newborn in your hands.

Engineering The Xtreme
    The move is over and they are shipping at a regular pace now

I am Xtreme
    they respond faster to emails
    "Thing is, I no longer consider you a member but, rather a parasite...one that should be expunged."

Banned
    Yeah lol, move was a month ago?

Xtreme Guru
    yep, just placed an order this weekend and wass shipped Monday. You are fine
    Project Millertime: The Core I5 build

Crunching/folding box on air: AMD Athlon X2 7750 Black Edition; Sapphire Radeon HD 4830; Gigabyte MA78GM-US2H; Lian Li PC-V351; Windows 7 RC

Xtreme X.I.P.
    I placed an order Last Monday and it was here within the week.

They seem good on service from the few orders I've made, just a bit expensive on shipping on small orders.

Xtreme Member
    I order stuff from them all the time, i didn't even know they moved, my orders have been coming faster than usual lately.

Xtreme Addict
    Placed an order Friday and was shipped the same day. So everything seems okay to me.

I got the wrong piece on a small order I made ... I had two people emailing me within minutes of me bringing it to their attention yesterday. Even though the item was out of stock, and I told them not to worry about it, they somehow found one and got it out the same day.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by shazza View Post
    I got the wrong piece on a small order I made ... I had two people emailing me within minutes of me bringing it to their attention yesterday. Even though the item was out of stock, and I told them not to worry about it, they somehow found one and got it out the same day.
    Just don't sniff it ....They have pulled things from their butts before when out of stock!

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I ordered during the move. From USA to Sweden it only took 5 days. Placed the order on Thursday and received it on Tuesday. so

Quote Originally Posted by shazza View Post
    I agree with shazza...these guys jump throough hoops to make you happy...I got a wrong part and they paid the shipping back to them..no questions asked
    Lian Li P80 In Progress: Gigabyte X48-DS5 | Q9550 | Vista 64-bit | BFG EX-1200W PSU | XFX 4870x2 | 4x2GB GSkill 1066| WD 500GB | Lian Li PC-P80 | Swiftech Apogee GTZ-CPU | Swiftech MCW30-NB | EKFC4870 X2-GPU | EK GA X38-SB | EK GA X38/48-Mosfet | Thermochill PA 120.3 x 2| Swiftech MCP 355 x 2 | EK DDC X-TOP V2 | EK Res 250x2 | Bitspower Fittings | PrimoFlex Pro LRT UV Green Tubing

Xtreme Enthusiast
    order friday got it on monday really good people!!!!!
    Asus RIVE Bios 2003
    3930k 4.5 ghz @1.29v
    G-SKILLS 32gig ddr-1600 ripjaws Z
    Enermax Evo Galaxy 1250W
    2x EVGA GTX 480 Superclocked SLI @ 900/1800/2000
    X-Fi Fatal1ty Titanium PCI-E
    4 x crucial Realssd C300 256 Raid 0
    Areca 1880i
    Seagate 1TB
    CM HAF 932
    On water:
    HK 3.0
    2x MCP655
    FESER X360
    Blackice GTX 480
    DD-GTX 480 VGA blocks
    DD Reservoir
    Windows 7 64bit

Dell 3008WFP 30"

Help Save Lives Join World Community Grid!

Xtreme Enthusiast
    ordered yesterday morning and was shipped same day .

Xtreme Member
    I think it's clear that the move is over

Xtreme Member
    I have had quite the opposite experience when it comes to this company.

I purchased compression fittings from them 1/2" ID 5/8" OD bitspower, they sent me 3/8" ID and 5/8" OD fittings.
    I informed them of the error, and they basically implied that I must have made an error on my tubing sizes since they double check the orders before they ship it out.

They weren't willing to cover shipping for the return so I had to pay the return shipping and just requested a refund for the attitude I was given when I informed them of the error. I believe this was about 70+ dollars worth of compression fittings.

I also made a recent purchase from them for 16 ft. of tubing. They charged me 6 lb for UPS shipping (which states it on the receipt) which amounted to roughly 14.00 to ship the tubing. Against my better judgement I proceeded with the order, since customer support stated it is an accurate estimate based on the the shipping material & box.

The following day after the order I get the tracking from UPS stating that the total weight of the shipment was only 1.9 lbs and that the actual cost to ship it was $8.39 . i contacted customer support and they refunded me the difference (because they verified that they overcharged). I then get an accidental e-mail from James Davis stating "Waste of Time" on the customer status and "Bad Customer" on customer comments.

My guess was he intended to put a note on my account with those statements for future orders on my end, I guess he made an error and accidently e-mailed that to me. 1 hour later I get a call from someone at Performance-PCs apologizing about the comments made and that it was an error. Which was obviously a lie since the e-mail James sent contained my order number & my customer number as well

Perhaps I am old fashioned, but I prefer companies to be truthful about what they are charging me :P

Wish sidewinder computers had the specific tubing I needed, I have had nothing but pleasant experiences dealing with them.
    Last edited by iceredwing; 06-17-2009 at 12:04 AM.
    Asus Maximus II Formula & Q9550 (4.0GHz) w. D-Tek FuZion V2
    Sapphire 4870X2 w. XPSC Waterblock
    8GB OCZ Reaper's HPC DDR2-1066 (5-5-5-10)
    (3) 120GB OCZ Vertex
    (2) 1.5TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.11
    Silverstone Strider ST1000-NV
    Cooler Master Stacker 832
    Thermochill PA120.3 in Series w/ BIP120 w. MCP355

Thanks guys for feedback.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Accidentally ordered the wrong size barbs and before the order shipped called them to have the order changed. Talked to a nice old lady and the order was changed without a problem. I haven't ordered anything from them in months, but when I was buying the WC parts from them they did seem a little slow on shipping.

• i7 920 D0 // eVGA X58 SLI // 12GB G.Skill Ripjaws // HD6950 (6970 BIOS)
    • Apogee XT // MCP655 // Thermochill PA120.3 // CM HAF 932
    • OCZ Vertex 3 MI edition // ASUS Xonar DX // Corsair TX850
    • HTC Incredible - Uber Kingdom Revolution ROM

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by iceredwing View Post
    I then get an accidental e-mail from James Davis stating "Waste of Time" on the customer status and "Bad Customer" on customer comments.

My guess was he intended to put a note on my account with those statements for future orders on my end, I guess he made an error and accidently e-mailed that to me. 1 hour later I get a call from someone at Performance-PCs apologizing about the comments made and that it was an error. Which was obviously a lie since the e-mail James sent contained my order number & my customer number as well
    im speechless

I am Xtreme

I purchased compression fittings from them 1/2" ID 5/8" OD bitspower, they sent me 3/8" ID and 5/8" OD fittings.
    I informed them of the error, and they basically implied that I must have made an error on my tubing sizes since they double check the orders before they ship it out.

They weren't willing to cover shipping for the return so I had to pay the return shipping and just requested a refund for the attitude I was given when I informed them of the error. I believe this was about 70+ dollars worth of compression fittings.

I also made a recent purchase from them for 16 ft. of tubing. They charged me 6 lb for UPS shipping (which states it on the receipt) which amounted to roughly 14.00 to ship the tubing. Against my better judgement I proceeded with the order, since customer support stated it is an accurate estimate based on the the shipping material & box.

The following day after the order I get the tracking from UPS stating that the total weight of the shipment was only 1.9 lbs and that the actual cost to ship it was $8.39 . i contacted customer support and they refunded me the difference (because they verified that they overcharged). I then get an accidental e-mail from James Davis stating "Waste of Time" on the customer status and "Bad Customer" on customer comments.

Perhaps I am old fashioned, but I prefer companies to be truthful about what they are charging me :P

Wish sidewinder computers had the specific tubing I needed, I have had nothing but pleasant experiences dealing with them.
    Pursue the issue with Hank.
    "Thing is, I no longer consider you a member but, rather a parasite...one that should be expunged."

Banned

So Hank DOES have a black ball list

Way to conduct business Hanky panky. Good job.

Xtreme Addict
    sadly, behavior of an employee reflects on the company...

what James D did was absolutely unprofessional...
    i'd fire his ass in an instant for making such mistakes.

but then again, i also recall, working in retail when i was a young kid, we all have those moments...

"yes sir, customer is always right..."
    "sorry sir,"
    "thank you very much..."

/customer leaves...

yes, send a copy of the e-mail to Hank... this issue needs to be brought to his attention.
    how Hank responds, will determine his integrity...
    "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in times challenge and controversy."
    Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

DIY: Self Clinching Nuts

Canon EOS 7D | Tokina 12-24mm f/4 | Canon EF 24-105 f/4 L | Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8 L IS Mk II | Canon EF 35mm f/1.4 L | Canon EF 400mm f/5.6 L | Canon EF 100-400mm f/4-5.6 L

Engineering The Xtreme
    issues between a customer and retailer are never clear cut.... I would like to know how you worded your emails with PPCs iceredwing. Something tells me that you wrote an "angry" email to them about the incorrect fittings and the shipping mischarge or else you would not have received a response like that.

I am Xtreme
    I own a small business and we no further service clients often. We also have made mistakes and would listen to a rational customer and apologize if need be. If you receive less than acceptable customer support from a company you should pursue it with the supervisor or in this case owner.

Baleful, go ask Gary at Sidewinders if he would refuse to do business with a pain in the A customer (not saying iceredwing would fall into this category or not as that is not my place). This is the US and A. Here businesses have a right to refuse to serve unless the customer is a black female lesbian in a wheelchair with dyslexia and a mild crack addition.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast