Thread: Will a 120 and a 320 fit in a standard mm ufo front?

Xtreme Mentor

Will a 120 and a 320 fit in a standard mm ufo front?

I'm curious if a 120 radiator will fit in the front of a standard mm ufo..

or will the 6 panel 5.25 rack interfere with it?

Asus P6T, I7-920, 6gb ocz xmp, 4890, Raid 0-1 Terabyte, full watercooled - Triple Loop 5 radiators

A 120 will fit just fine. The rack is far enough over that it won't interfere with a 120.3. Just need to verify what spacing it was designed for (Thermochill or others). (You aren't by chance, checking out some of the crazy deals available on the MM site for older cases, are you?)

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by shazza View Post
    A 120 will fit just fine. The rack is far enough over that it won't interfere with a 120.3. Just need to verify what spacing it was designed for (Thermochill or others). (You aren't by chance, checking out some of the crazy deals available on the MM site for older cases, are you?)
    Thanks for the info Shazza. No, turns out I just got a deal on a used one

It's a little scratched up.. I might get it repowdercoated in a nice gloss white.
    Unfortunately I had a mixup with ek. Turns out the asus x58 kit does not fit the asus p6t.. So I'm just waiting on an asus a4 mosfet, 2nd 4890/ek block.. and then I'm good to go.
    I'll take pics when I get the mountain mods.. I can't wait
    Asus P6T, I7-920, 6gb ocz xmp, 4890, Raid 0-1 Terabyte, full watercooled - Triple Loop 5 radiators