Thread: Anyone heard from Duniek

Xtreme Member

Anyone heard from Duniek

I ordered a dice pot mount from him, on may 1st and it still has not arrived, Hes sparatically answered pm's and now wont answer them at all since the 21st. Has anyone spoke with him?

last time i talked to him he says he didnt remember my order then he said it shipped no wwhen I sent multiple pm's asking when it was shipped, how it was shipped, tracking etc... no response.

If anyone knows him or has contact with him... please see if he can logon just long enough to talk to me and work this out.

Thank you...

p.s. im sure theres a good reason he has not responded i just really need to know whats going on, as i paid for this over a month ago
    This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine..

Xtreme Member
    well after posting this thank you to whoever got the response for me. nut as fo now we are back in contact.

Thank you for responding mike

Xtreme Addict
    sometimes i forgot reply, really sorry for that
    in May and July, I had unbelieveable amount of jobs and working so I da few delays, but from this Sunday, I will finish by all jobs
    so again I will have full of free time

Xtreme Mentor
    For the record Duniek does great works and is very honest so other buyers should not be concerned about this thread in fact I would highly recommend deleting this thread so folks dont get the wrong impression.
    Never empower an idiot with a response....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

Seller/Buyer Reputation:
    Heatware: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=50905
    Ebay: {Family Account} Kasyg3 http://myworld.ebay.com/kasyg3/
    Ebay: {My personal Account} Sdumper http://myworld.ebay.com/sdumper/

Xtreme Member
    he does good work no doubt, but i felt the need after weeks of no response to see if anyone knew where he was, I apologize if anyone gets upset by that, but I think mike would agree that I was right in making the thread

Admin
    This issue has being solved . No need to leave it open to spammers.

edit - this issue is still being worked out. I will leave the thread open. This thread is open for Duniek and punx223 only.

Anyone else that post here won't see this section again.
    Last edited by runmc; 06-10-2009 at 07:57 PM.
    UNDER THE ICE .com
    Phase Change Cooling

is the remedy

Admin
    I am in constant contact with Duniek (Mike) He is a very honest person and does great work.
    He is a fine person to do business with.
    UNDER THE ICE .com
    Phase Change Cooling

is the remedy

Hate to bump this thread, but I'm currently having the exact same issue and I don't see the need for two threads.

I ordered a aluminum pot from him, he said it had been shipped almost two weeks ago. I don't know if it just takes a while to ship, but he said it should be here by the 12th. I still haven't seen it. Just want to get an update on it but I haven't heard from him, he hasn't responded to the last two emails I sent, one almost a week ago and another one yesterday. Anyone seen him around?

EDIT: Just now heard from him, looks like a shipping problem. Nothing to see here.
    Last edited by KONAKONA; 02-23-2010 at 02:29 PM.

Tyler Durden
    Just purchased a VapoLS mounting kit for i7/AM3. Great price, he threw in insulation for free and will be shipping it today. He even took a pic of the package all set to go with my address on it. Certainly no complaints here.
    Formerly XIP, now just P.

Xtreme Addict
    I have some bad days last time
    MSN not work now till next week so email is the fastest now

Xtreme Addict
    He did some custom mounting for a pot for me as well and it was very well done.
    MB Reviewer for HWC
    Team OCX Bench Team

Xtreme Addict
    ok
    MSN works now

/dev/zero
    Really?
    Xtremesystems.org
    i7-4820K * ryba 2-stager + 1-stager * EVGA X79 Dark * 32G Team Xtreem 2666C11 * EVGA GTX 680 SC Sig. * Intel G2 80G * Corsair HX1000 * Lian Li PC-70B * Watercool Heatkiller, EK Fullcover/Backplate for GTX, MCP355 Dual Setup@Koolance RP-402X2, PA120.3+Alphacool 360, Tubing 16/10.

Just wanted to update and say the post dropped the ball on this one, pot finally got in today.

Thanks Duniek!

Duniek, I need ur attention here,
    It have been 4month+ since I pay u, its not big money but I need the mounting for my pots ASAP!

I'm also waiting on sone stuff from duniek, a plexi ram block and plexi hk top. He said he sent them off on the 15th of august but nothing so far. Ive tried contacting him on msn and by e-mail but no response. He seems like a nice and genuine guy but I'm starting to doubt if ill ever get my stuff.

This is not my first time dealing with him, I ordered a plexi ram block about a year ago and a similar thing happened but he did refund my money after telling me it got lost in the mail or it got sent back to him. I thought I'd give him another chance though as I really like his stuff.

I'm hoping it somehow works out this time...
    Project: Jane Doe | Project: TYR | Project: Killer Penguin

Project: Killer Penguin 2.0

Lian Li V600FX | ASUS R4G | i7 3820 @ 5Ghz H20 | HD 7970 H20 | Mushkin 16GB Redlines | Intel 330 180GB | Seasonic CP860W Custom Sleeved | Watercooled by Watercool Heatkiller

Bit of an update for anyone interested...

Duniek offered to give me a refund on the 18th of September but has since dissapeared. No refund, no reply to e-mails, not on msn etc.

Anyone know what this dudes deal is?

Lian Li V600FX | ASUS R4G | i7 3820 @ 5Ghz H20 | HD 7970 H20 | Mushkin 16GB Redlines | Intel 330 180GB | Seasonic CP860W Custom Sleeved | Watercooled by Watercool Heatkiller

Another update, ended up getting the blocks from him. They all leak and are completely nonfunctional. He refused to admit they leak and then stopped replying to my e-mails. Don't bother with this guy, hes a fraud.

/dev/zero
    Too bad... but my experiences with his reliability/credibility have been similar. Dunno whut's up with him... but he was a more reliable guy some years ago it seems.
    Xtremesystems.org
    i7-4820K * ryba 2-stager + 1-stager * EVGA X79 Dark * 32G Team Xtreem 2666C11 * EVGA GTX 680 SC Sig. * Intel G2 80G * Corsair HX1000 * Lian Li PC-70B * Watercool Heatkiller, EK Fullcover/Backplate for GTX, MCP355 Dual Setup@Koolance RP-402X2, PA120.3+Alphacool 360, Tubing 16/10.

Xtreme Addict
    I got some LanParty 120mm fan grills from him a few (5?) weeks ago and the transaction was totally smooth.. shipping from Poland took a while but he shipped them fast, they look great and price was reasonable...

Gigabyte x58 UD5 / core i7 920 @ 3.8 / 6G ddr3 / 100G Patriot Inferno + 500G WD / gtx470 SLI watercooled / x-fi / 1KW enermax / 5760x1080 surround

Gigabyte z68x-ud3-b3 / core i5 2400 @ 3.6 / 8G ddr3 / 120G Intel 510 + 120G Adata S599 + 2x 1T WD blue / Zotac gt430 / x-fi / 500w ocz / 1920x1200
    DFI pro875B / pressy 2.8 / 2g corsair xms pro / 6800gt agp / 150g raptor x / 500w ultra x-connect / lots of UV lighting / smiles
    MSI K7N2 Delta-L / Athlon xp2600+ / 1G ocz platinum / chaintech TNT2 / 2x Diamond Monster 3D II SLI / Audigy / more smiles