Thread: So what number is this now? Three?

Xtreme Addict

So what number is this now? Three?

Yep, rejoining the gig. No, I don't want red named. Furthermore, I'm going to be a "low output" outputter. This means either I'm going to take my GPU out of the loop and just do CPU crunching, or use my GPU in some sort of underclocked low power mode.

I never felt arsed to jump back onto it after what happened with my machine throwing out erroneous WUs on the GPU (Search this forum for it), but I decided to go ahead and try it again. Every little bit helps, or so they say. I just don't feel like going full bore with my machine.

So, yes. Im back on the grid. For the third time.

-snip-

Duuudeee.. I just realized that was F@H that was giving me the problems. Well, either way I'm dedicating my time to WCG again. Yeah.
    Last edited by Reznik Akime; 06-01-2009 at 01:04 AM.

Back from the Dead
    Hey mate,

I can (almost) guarantuee you that WCG ain't ever gonna give you a headache, just install boinc, connect to your WCG account, set it to 100% CPU and leave it be. It works in the background, pretty much flawlessly, no headaches especially compared to FAH.

Welcome back
    World Community Grid - come join a great team and help us fight for a better tomorrow![size=1]

Xtreme Cruncher
    QX 9650 | Maximus II Formula | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) PC2 8500 | Sapphire 4850 X2 2GB| Auzen X-Fi Prelude 7.1 | 3x's WD 150GB Raptors & 2x's 1TB Seagate 7200.11 | Silverstone OP1200 | SilverStone TJ07 | Dell 2707WFP

EK-RES 250 --> Swiftech MCP655 --> Apogee GTZ --> Enzotech Sapphire NB --> Feser X-Changer 360

beefin' it up!
    Welcome back!

_
    (back) to the team!