Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Waterblocks on i7 - Part 5

Xtreme Addict
    yes. If you look at the chart, it is the most free flowing, and 3rd in the best performing block, heatkiller 3.0, which is way better than d-tek fuzion v2, which is better than v1.

Xtreme Addict
    Fantastic research, thanks Hesmelaugh, you just made chosing a cpu block so much easier.
    Respec'
    System:Bunch of crappy overclocked PC's that cost an arm and a leg

DangerDen a four letter word?

Hi all,
    First, the information in this thread is superior. I am deeply impressed with the amount of time and effort invested into providing this material to the mod-masses. Second since I'm in no way as connected to this topic as the posters, but still overcome by curiosity I must risk being the butt of an inside joke... (Note, I'm also not advocating in any way)

I can't help but notice that there aren't any DD waterblocks in any of these tests. Are they omitted intentionally?

-HW

Xtreme Addict
    no, it's just that dd hasn't made any new designs for years. Why bother testing it if we know it's going to be the worst? It's been tested before.

Ah. Good enough for me, thx Boog

Xtreme Member
    Went for the Enzo Saphire after reading this review. Thanks DOOD!! It allowed me to replace (UPGRADE!) my Apogee GT on my 775 rig and put it (The GT) on my AM3 rig - which coincidentally was being cooled with an MCW60 (Hey HESmelaugh - I didn't see one of THOSE in your review! - MCW60 - Doh!). The Enzo was nice and cheap (Just like me) and dropped my average temps more than I care to even claim here - 'cos everyone is going to call BS and say I work for Enzo. Suffice it to say I was extremely happy with the results and am awaiting my second unit to replace the Apogee GT that replaced my Swiftech MCW60 on my AM3 rig ... Me make me laugh at me sometimes....
    Daily Desktop Custom Built - Modified Data General Server Case

Asus M4A79T Deluxe | 955BE C2 Rev | 4GB OCZ DDR 2000 @ 1600 6 5 6 1T | 4850x2 + 4850 w/MCW60 | CPU on H20 w/ Enzo Sapphire l Custom Built Pump and Res Combo 1/2 Gallon! | 4 Swiftech 320mm Rads with 6 All Aluminum Delta Fans with their own PSU - Finger Loppers - for real!

Literally, CPU&GPUs are almost always at ambient therefore heat ain't limiting sh|t.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456