Thread: Dfi Lt P35-t2r Vs Dfi Dk P35-t2rs

Dfi Lt P35-t2r Vs Dfi Dk P35-t2rs

Hi

I remember the old NF4 lanparties all had the same bios, so you could flash any of them and if you did the mod, you would essentially unlock features on the board.

That was then. Now, I have a LT P35-T2R. It's just about the same as the LP DK P35-T2RS, right? I thought the only difference was the chic and trendy heatpipes. That, and the GTL Voltages are with multipliers instead of numerical values (I still can't figure out how to calculate a 45nm GTL, which is .635x, with DFI voltage values and not mV values)

So, the question is this... Can one flash DK P35-T2RS on an LT P35-T2R? Right now, I have the 9/2008 bios (last one released)

Thanks

**EDIT - Meant DFI LP P35-T2R, not LT**

Upon researching the matter a bit further, the bloodiron is T2RL, which is clearly completely different. That still doesn't clear up the differences board-wise between the T2R and T2RS...

The answer is a definite "no", from the DFIClub forums.

Oh well.

Xtreme Member
    I think you mean the UT P35 vs. the DK P35. It is like comparing a cadillac to a chevy. Better electrical components and cooling. There is no choice which to to use; the UT P35, an awesome board.
    Asus P5Q Deluxe (P5QD1406) || Q9400 at 3.4GHz || 2x2GB Mushkin Redline PC2-8000 || HIS HD 4870 1GB w/ Scythe Musashi (silent) || 501GB Samsung HD || Zalman ZM850-HP || Antec P182 || Windows 7 x64 RTM