Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reggie (chilly1) Still Owes Me $2000

Exclamation Reggie (chilly1) Still Owes Me $2000

What ever happened with everyone chilly1 ripped off? It's been over 3 years now and I don't have a cascade or my $2000. Did anyone get some sort of class action together for this?

If any of the admins have any updated info on this please PM so we can talk. I am at my witts end right now.

Oh yeah....

Matt Krei aka FragTek

-100c Club
    Chilly1's last activity:
    # Last Activity: 03-14-2009 10:26 AM

Xtreme Member
    4 Years ago.... lot of cash spent and nothing received!

Xtreme Mentor
    edit
    Never empower an idiot with a response....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

Seller/Buyer Reputation:
    Heatware: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=50905
    Ebay: {Family Account} Kasyg3 http://myworld.ebay.com/kasyg3/
    Ebay: {My personal Account} Sdumper http://myworld.ebay.com/sdumper/

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by 10 Gauge View Post
    What ever happened with everyone chilly1 ripped off? It's been over 3 years now and I don't have a cascade or my $2000. Did anyone get some sort of class action together for this?

If any of the admins have any updated info on this please PM so we can talk. I am at my witts end right now.

3 years! sounds like your too weak to even have a wits end. He took your money and you were either to lazy or scared to do anything and now with the current financial situation your taking your anger out on old paths. your too late

dont be mad at me im just pointing out the Obvious
    I honestly feel bad you got screwed

Quote Originally Posted by 10 Gauge View Post

It really pains me to read this stuff.... and it pains me for two reasons. 1) is the obvious reason that there was so much cash ripped. 2) Is the bold part. How the hell will there be any class action suit when everybody is saying the same thing 'Did anyone else so something'. Leaving it to someone else. What did YOU do to get the ball rolling?

Tyler Durden
    Stuff like this from Reggie and Justin Daves and many others before them just goes to show you that if you want to scam people out of money on the internet, it's as easy as asking for it.
    Formerly XIP, now just P.

Quote Originally Posted by billdavis View Post
    3 years! sounds like your too weak to even have a wits end. He took your money and you were either to lazy or scared to do anything and now with the current financial situation your taking your anger out on old paths. your too late

dont be mad at me im just pointing out the Obvious
    I honestly feel bad you got screwed
    You obviously have no clue what you are talking about, best to just be quiet in those situations....

Reggie actually managed to repay me $400 over the course of the last few years and offered to give me a vehicle he had to repay me, unfortunately we live on opposite sides of the country so it wasn't a feasible agreement.

I had literally forgotten about this whole ordeal after he had sent me his last installment of $200. Between changing jobs, moving, and other hobbies it really wasn't a huge deal. When I did actually remember that he still owed me money I was curious to see if anyone else had any kind of resolve with him as he seemed to be trying to make right with me until we just completely fell out of touch.

Does anyone have current contact information for Reggie?

Xtreme Addict
    Paying you back $200 out of the $2000 doesnt mean anything. Thats like me mugging someone taking $100 from them and then saying, Here you go have a nickel to make you feel not so bad.

It was $400 in total, I know he was trying....

Xtreme Mentor
    any more updates for us Gauge ?

Xtreme Guru
    Class action law suit against reggie? omg. is that what the world has come to? That man has been to hell and back and back to hell. Leave him alone. Let him catch up and Im sure some day he will repay you all. Its just money and you'll all make more. Do you dudes want blood on your hands? Because a class action law suit against a genuine good hearted person that had no intentions of ripping people off and has almost nothing left is a good recipe for suicide.
    Reggie is a good guy deep down and he got in over his head and bit off more than he could chew and prob spent the money on his personal debts that go along with having your own business and house etc. he probably planned to make it up so he could break even but with himself doing all the work and rushing he made mistakes and then everyone one sent them back and he has new orders and it becomes an endless loop of hell. I had a ss made years ago integrated into a CM stacker case in the 939 days. the cap tubes broke and I sent it back and then had to wait in line. I dont even want the single stage anymore. once I found out how everyone was pissed off at him and he was in over his head, I never brought it up again. I just hoped to god he would get back on his feet. Ive been there and i know a lot of people with small businesses and my heart goes out to them. we kill hardware everyday and reggies single stage is a drop in the bucket for all the hardware ive killed this year. leave him alone please. Just write it off and buy a container from Vince or something. Who screws with SS and cascade these days anyways? its a pain in the ass and you always end up getting some result that couldve been done on good water cooling and youre always left out on the heavy duty clocks. my advice is get a decent h20 setup for you 24/7 rig and invest in a container for the times you feel inspired to kick ass.
    Reggie told me this a long time ago and he was absolutely right. If it wasnt for him I wouldnt be using Ln2 and Id be on that single stage at -30c wishing i spent the money on a dewar and a container. I hope this helps. leave the man alone. let him breathe. maybe he'd be more motivated if he knew he actually knew he didnt have a bunch of bratty kids on his ass trying to sue him for his last dollar. if you were in his shoes you wouldve jump off a building a long time ago.
    LEAVE HIM ALONE!

Quote Originally Posted by trans am View Post
    Class action law suit against reggie? omg. is that what the world has come to? That man has been to hell and back and back to hell. Leave him alone. Let him catch up and Im sure some day he will repay you all. Its just money and you'll all make more. Do you dudes want blood on your hands? Because a class action law suit against a genuine good hearted person that had no intentions of ripping people off and has almost nothing left is a good recipe for suicide.
    Reggie is a good guy deep down and he got in over his head and bit off more than he could chew and prob spent the money on his personal debts that go along with having your own business and house etc. he probably planned to make it up so he could break even but with himself doing all the work and rushing he made mistakes and then everyone one sent them back and he has new orders and it becomes an endless loop of hell. I had a ss made years ago integrated into a CM stacker case in the 939 days. the cap tubes broke and I sent it back and then had to wait in line. I dont even want the single stage anymore. once I found out how everyone was pissed off at him and he was in over his head, I never brought it up again. I just hoped to god he would get back on his feet. Ive been there and i know a lot of people with small businesses and my heart goes out to them. we kill hardware everyday and reggies single stage is a drop in the bucket for all the hardware ive killed this year. leave him alone please. Just write it off and buy a container from Vince or something. Who screws with SS and cascade these days anyways? its a pain in the ass and you always end up getting some result that couldve been done on good water cooling and youre always left out on the heavy duty clocks. my advice is get a decent h20 setup for you 24/7 rig and invest in a container for the times you feel inspired to kick ass.
    Reggie told me this a long time ago and he was absolutely right. If it wasnt for him I wouldnt be using Ln2 and Id be on that single stage at -30c wishing i spent the money on a dewar and a container. I hope this helps. leave the man alone. let him breathe. maybe he'd be more motivated if he knew he actually knew he didnt have a bunch of bratty kids on his ass trying to sue him for his last dollar. if you were in his shoes you wouldve jump off a building a long time ago.
    LEAVE HIM ALONE!
    Since it's only money, why don't you take care of it for him... put your money where your mouth is and volunteer your own instead of someone else's.

No matter how good or nice a person was, they are not the same person when they start lying, cheating and stealing. A good person would ask for help rather than take it without consent.

To those who say it's heartless to seek remedy against this person, I say practice what you preach, replace the money or items for your friend, help him out. If you don't have the money then sell your own possessions to generate it. Surely you wouldn't ask another person to do without when you're not willing to do so yourself.

We should all be held to the same standard.
    Last edited by dengyong; 10-16-2010 at 07:16 AM.

Xtreme Guru
    Man I wish... If I had the money I'd get him out of debt so he could pay everyone back and then hire some hot-shot blood sucking lawyer to sue all the dudes that slandered him.

NooB MOD
    Quote Originally Posted by dengyong View Post
    Since it's only money, why don't you take care of it for him... put your money where your mouth is and volunteer your own instead of someone else's.
    What do you want a man with nothing to give you? Trans, I'm glad someone else out there has a heart
    Xtreme SUPERCOMPUTER
    Nov 1 - Nov 8 Join Now!

Quote Originally Posted by Jowy Atreides View Post
    Intel is about to get athlon'd
    Athlon64 3700+ KACAE 0605APAW @ 3455MHz 314x11 1.92v/Vapochill || Core 2 Duo E8500 Q807 @ 6060MHz 638x9.5 1.95v LN2 @ -120'c || Athlon64 FX-55 CABCE 0516WPMW @ 3916MHz 261x15 1.802v/LN2 @ -40c || DFI LP UT CFX3200-DR || DFI LP UT NF4 SLI-DR || DFI LP UT NF4 Ultra D || Sapphire X1950XT || 2x256MB Kingston HyperX BH-5 @ 290MHz 2-2-2-5 3.94v || 2x256MB G.Skill TCCD @ 350MHz 3-4-4-8 3.1v || 2x256MB Kingston HyperX BH-5 @ 294MHz 2-2-2-5 3.94v

Xtreme Addict
    i really cant believe some of you guys are defending this guy, sure he was nice and helped a lot but he STOLE a lot of money from other not so well off people. Why are people still protecting chilly1?
    i9-10900k@5.3ghz//MSI MEG z490 Unify//32GB Gskill TridentZ b.die@DDR4666//RTX 2080ti(+150/+700) kingpin bios//Samsung 970 Pro//Corsair AX1200i
    Custom Loop: Dual DDCs->Dual EK XE360 w/GT's -> HK IV CPU -> HK IV GPU ->EK X3 Res controlled by Aquaero 6

NooB MOD
    Well pray tell what you want from him. His food, perhaps? His bed? You can't subtract from nothing...
    Xtreme SUPERCOMPUTER
    Nov 1 - Nov 8 Join Now!

Athlon64 3700+ KACAE 0605APAW @ 3455MHz 314x11 1.92v/Vapochill || Core 2 Duo E8500 Q807 @ 6060MHz 638x9.5 1.95v LN2 @ -120'c || Athlon64 FX-55 CABCE 0516WPMW @ 3916MHz 261x15 1.802v/LN2 @ -40c || DFI LP UT CFX3200-DR || DFI LP UT NF4 SLI-DR || DFI LP UT NF4 Ultra D || Sapphire X1950XT || 2x256MB Kingston HyperX BH-5 @ 290MHz 2-2-2-5 3.94v || 2x256MB G.Skill TCCD @ 350MHz 3-4-4-8 3.1v || 2x256MB Kingston HyperX BH-5 @ 294MHz 2-2-2-5 3.94v

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by trans am View Post
    Class action law suit against reggie? omg. is that what the world has come to? That man has been to hell and back and back to hell. Leave him alone. Let him catch up and Im sure some day he will repay you all. Its just money and you'll all make more.
    In the world we live taking that money is called stealing. So, he is a robber because he didn't give what he was payed for. You can kill whatever you want but doesn't change anything: he deceived all of those who put money into him expecting a product that was never serviced.

So, yes, if a class action law suit would cause him suicide...so be it.
    Quote Originally Posted by NKrader View Post
    im sure bill gates has always wanted OLED Toilet Paper wipe his butt with steve jobs talking about ipad..
    Mini-review: Q6600 vs i5 2500K. Gpu scaling on games.

NooB MOD
    Put yourself in his shoes. Sure, what he did was wrong but imagine if you were in deeper than you could dig your way out...

There's something which sets us apart from savages. That something is called compassion.
    Xtreme SUPERCOMPUTER
    Nov 1 - Nov 8 Join Now!

Quote Originally Posted by [XC] Oj101 View Post
    Put yourself in his shoes. Sure, what he did was wrong but imagine if you were in deeper than you could dig your way out...

There's something which sets us apart from savages. That something is called compassion.
    Do you have as much compassion with your own money as you do with others ?

Since you want to champion his cause, why not give up some of your money rather than condemn others for not freely giving up theirs.

NooB MOD
    Nobody buys into phase change without having the money to give

Lets see, a law suite which results in someone's suicide would be "the right thing" according to you? That would bring everyone's money back? Start petitioning for the death penalty for theft
    Xtreme SUPERCOMPUTER
    Nov 1 - Nov 8 Join Now!

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    Read thru the above and I'll answer all in one short sentence:
    The guy is a scum thief.
    Anyone that believes otherwise after all this time is just deluding themselves.
    You guys have options but the most viable and legal one is to get together,toss a few $$ each into a pot, hire a lawyer in Las Vegas and go after him both criminally and civilly.
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    The XS WCG team needs your support.
    A good project with good goals.
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisch View Post
    If you have lost faith in humanity, then hold a newborn in your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by [XC] Oj101 View Post
    Nobody buys into phase change without having the money to give

Lets see, a law suite which results in someone's suicide would be "the right thing" according to you? That would bring everyone's money back? Start petitioning for the death penalty for theft
    You're dodging the issue.

Here's a couple of fitting southern American sayings.
    1. Birds of a feather flock together.
    2. You can make your bed soft or you can make your bed hard, but you still have to lie in it.

My last post in this thread.

NooB MOD
    I'm not defending him I'm just saying you're not going to get anything out of it, so why pursue the matter? Maybe I'm too soft.
    Xtreme SUPERCOMPUTER
    Nov 1 - Nov 8 Join Now!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast