Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Kingpincooling.com website

Xtreme Addict
    what makes you think MM or anybody outside of PURE has anything to do with that?

Just for the record, PURE asked us if we were OK with you joining their team, because they didn't want to cause issues, we answered: NO PROBLEMS WITH THAT.
    so why would anybody outside of PURE now have any influence? Come on man..

want niemand wilt me toch in hun team hebben.............
    you quit our team without any notice, we didn't even know why...(1) but you tend to change teams every other week... so guess what? people stopped caring

(1) wait, let me guess, because some of your scores we blocked.
    Last edited by jmke; 11-16-2009 at 02:54 PM.

Belgium's #1 Hardware Review Site and OC-Team!

Xtreme Member
    @ Massman :

Quote Originally Posted by Chillerzero View Post
    i don't speak bad about you, and you not about me, then there's no problem, right ?

zand erover wat in verleden is gebeurt? i don't know how to write that in english dhoo ...............

heb antwoord gehad waarom k gekicked ben en vind t voor te lachen eigenlijk, omdat k score per ongeluk met verkeerde Wprime erop heb gezet, versie 1.63, zonder dat k het gezien had, en score met Gulftown, terwijl die nog NDA is, inplaats van me vakje aan te vinken : "do not articipate in ranking" ofzoiets

en dat vonden ze niet door de beugel gaan, k kan hun geen ongelijk geven, fout is fout, en zij kunnen zich als top team geen fouten permiteren, k kan mij daarbij neerleggen, maar ben voor de lol ma eigen teampje begonnen, want niemand wilt me toch in hun team hebben.............
    @ Jmke : remember that i offered big hardware and cooling cascade for belgium team for country contest??? On Madshrimps ???

What where the reactions on that ? It heard my feelings snif snif
    Last edited by Chillerzero; 11-16-2009 at 02:56 PM.
    3dmark Vantage : +47K (NO PhysX)
    3dmark11 : +14K
    3dmark06 : +41K
    3dmark05 : +50K
    3dmark03 : +187K
    3dmark01 : +126K
    Wprime32m : 3.233sec
    Wprime1024 : 1m30sec320

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillerzero View Post
    remember that i offered big hardware and cooling cascade for belgium team for country contest??? On Madshrimps ???
    What where the reactions on that ?
    you mean you wanted to be part of a team you ditched without warning a few weeks before, badmouthed on other forums and then pretend nothing happend... what? your nose is bleeding? uh?
    and don't say we didn't care... since summer 2008 plenty of M members have been very open and cooperative with you to find peace and pleasure with our hobby, dry ice sessions etc... anyway.... we're past all that... and stopped caring.

Belgium's #1 Hardware Review Site and OC-Team!

Hey chiller, chill out man
    The team is mulling over the situation currently, but it really doesn't help your case to publicly about internal team matters that we havent 100% come to a conclusion on. WE gotta keep our tight bro, you know we are going to be held to more scrutiny. Thats what this is about..
    HWBOT or any employees of hwbot have nothing to do with todays actions, you have my word.

Xtreme Member
    ok........................
    3dmark Vantage : +47K (NO PhysX)
    3dmark11 : +14K
    3dmark06 : +41K
    3dmark05 : +50K
    3dmark03 : +187K
    3dmark01 : +126K
    Wprime32m : 3.233sec
    Wprime1024 : 1m30sec320

Thanx for being cool about this

Banned
    can i ask for something about your eshop? I wanted to buy F1 pot, but on eshop is complete price with postage fees USD 285, on PayPal is USD 330! Is that right? Thanks

One-Eyed Killing Machine
    Quote Originally Posted by OBR View Post
    can i ask for something about your eshop? I wanted to buy F1 pot, but on eshop is complete price with postage fees USD 285, on PayPal is USD 330! Is that right? Thanks
    The paypal price is the correct one.
    The "shipping price" on the site is an estimation ( and 20$ is the shipping for USA )
    Coding 24/7... Limited forums/PMs time.

-Justice isn't blind, Justice is ashamed.

Many thanks to: Sue Wu, Yiwen Lin, Steven Kuo, Crystal Chen, Vivian Lien, Joe Chan, Sascha Krohn, Joe James, Dan Snyder, Amy Deng, Jack Peterson, Hank Peng, Mafalda Cogliani, Olivia Lee, Marta Piccoli, Mike Clements, Alex Ruedinger, Oliver Baltuch, Korinna Dieck, Steffen Eisentein, Francois Piednoel, Tanja Markovic, Cyril Pelupessy (R.I.P. ), Juan J. Guerrero

Banned
    ok, thanks ... when i will order it today on eshop, when will be sent out ... thanks

One-Eyed Killing Machine
    Usually ships in 1-2 days m8.

Many thanks to: Sue Wu, Yiwen Lin, Steven Kuo, Crystal Chen, Vivian Lien, Joe Chan, Sascha Krohn, Joe James, Dan Snyder, Amy Deng, Jack Peterson, Hank Peng, Mafalda Cogliani, Olivia Lee, Marta Piccoli, Mike Clements, Alex Ruedinger, Oliver Baltuch, Korinna Dieck, Steffen Eisentein, Francois Piednoel, Tanja Markovic, Cyril Pelupessy (R.I.P. ), Juan J. Guerrero

The eshop seems a bit confusing with shipping, but it's simple. The site charges a flat shipping rate that varies depending on domestic/international and the product ordered.
    It either goes usps priority mail (domestic) or usps global express (international), I use usps express, because it is a reliable and safe way to send an expensive international shipment when declaring low values for customs, which is about what 95% of my non-us customers request.
    For one f1 unit, its 20.00/65.00 domestic/international
    Until you put your address in and complete your order, it won't calculate the proper shipping.
    Yah turnaround is usually 1-3 days for shipping stuff, sometimes longer if we are in between runs of parts.
    If you order a lot of items say multiple units, the shipping charges seem high, becasue the site will just add the shipping for each individual item, but in reality most products can be combined for shipping fee savings, and the shipping charges get adjusted once the package is sent and actual shipping fee is realized. Any excess or additional shipping/handling fees are refunded.

One-Eyed Killing Machine
    Needless to say Vince's services are top notch

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by BenchZowner View Post
    Needless to say Vince's services are top notch
    YUP to that......second package I ordered arrived in 4 days, first in 6...not too bad for over the pond!!

More & more very expensive, quickly obsolete parts!!

Banned
    Ordered, and is at home, thanks
    Last edited by OBR; 12-10-2009 at 03:05 AM.

Xtreme 3D Mark Team Staff
    get some of the rubber gummy stuff, so you can get everything in 1 spot!

"The command and conquer model," said the EA CEO, "doesn't work. If you think you're going to buy a developer and put your name on the label... you're making a profound mistake."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345