Thread: [Project] :::Flow::: (SNiiPE's V2110) - Resurrected

Threaded View

Engineering The Xtreme

[Project] :::Flow::: (SNiiPE's V2110) - Resurrected

Ugh this got lost in the reversion so bear with me here, this is a quote of all the posts over at overclock.net

Remember the worklog is on TPU, techreaction, gilgamesh reviews forums, bit-tech, and OCN should the worst ever happen again

Quote Originally Posted by SNiiPE_DoGG View Post

Well guys the time has come for my big reveal of what I have been working towards for the past few months!

I know some/most of you are familiar with my build, PermaFrost, which was awarded a spot on the Million Dollar PC. Well that build I accomplished two goals, one to be recognized by the aforementioned website and two to achieve a build that would allow me to seek sponsors and make a passion that drained my bank account into one that is sustainable and able to flourish (read: sponsorship)

So first I will introduce my initial sponsors (list to grow, haven't even begun to seek my hardware sponsors,yet)

Lamptron will be sponsoring a Custom made FC-3 controller and lighting for this build!

Lian-Li has sponsored me with this Wonderful PC V-2110b case that I should be receiving in the next several days.

Gilgamesh will be supplying me with some things, namely a radiator more to come on that later in the log

I hope you guys are as excited as I am about this, I have some cool concepts that I will be implementing into this one and hopefully some partnerships with some of the other top modders to make it outstanding.

cheers,

-Ian
    Initial Concept Render, youll see some inspiration here from the WCG logo and from a waterfall, and some hints about who I will be working with for some parts of this one (5.25"bay plate looks like what?)

here's a new sidepanel variation, please I would like some input from you guys on this one

thoughts?
    Well guys here are the case pics in its not so glorious stock form! A wonderful case yes, but its nothing compared to what it will be when I get done with it

Getting close to final design changes...

Quick update here guys, look what showed up for me in the mail today!
    24"x36" x 1/8" Aluminum 6061

Last edited by SNiiPE_DoGG; 07-10-2009 at 11:11 PM.