Thread: Well, there goes several days of forum data.

Xtreme Member

Well, there goes several days of forum data.

I do hope these past few days can be recovered. After all, we even had a mini-resurgence of blackops chatter going on . Thank you Akrian, Saaya, Wotcher, etc etc.

I'll have to donate my Commodore 1541 5.25" disk collection .. should hold together longer than SSDs .. Hey, 20+ years later and the data is STILL THERE !!

XmX

PS: xtremesystems still rules.

Xtreme Addict
    LOL XmikeX .. welcome to the forum ......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PENT E8400 batch #814A014 ...4.3 at 1.34v~4.7 at 1.45v
    FOXCONN MARS
    COOLIT Eliminator 7*c idle~27~38*c load $95bucks !
    BUFFALO FireStix's ddr2-800 do 1200 eazy at 2.1v
    OCZ 2x2 kit pc2 8500 - 1066 @1069 atm
    Quattro 1000W
    Radeon 2-4850's in crossfire
    OCZ Vertex SSD thanks Tony!
    ALL PIPED INTO HOUSE AIRCOND ;}
    *QUANTUM FORCE* saaya & sham rocks !
    *REAL TEMP*
    At least you've got some Xtreme software now for working in Xtreme situations! "Unclewebb" rocks !
    *MEMSET* Felix rocks !
    *SUPER TEC MAN* UncleJimbo rocks !
    OVERCLOCKERS MAG..http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=197660

Xtreme Member
    And I was wondering where did that little nice thread about blackops + quad + 450 on fsb did go away
    Anyway I've still manage to get a look at the picks with settings before the forum blackout. I tryied them at home and it epicly failed for me. Anyway 442 doesn't freeze for me from cold boot , so I'll tast it today with a littlbe bit different settings to go past 7h+ in OCCT and then if I am to succed I'll move to 443 ( fingers crossed , and 2 broken Phenoms are ready to be smacked at Intel's face if somthing'll go wrong ).
    BTW 445 freezes no matter what I do I've even mumped my Vcore to 1.41 ( as it was stated in bios "health" and yet I got my nice looking freeze from colb doot and error in OCCT from second boot. The only thing that prolonged my 445 time was pumping VTT to 1.4 real which gave me boost from usual 8-10m to 45 min before my system froze

Xtreme Addict
    Yea.. apparently SSDs aren't that good for keeping important data. At least, its good advertisment for us. Im not going to buy any SSD in close future (well as owner of SAS 15k disc.. I dont need to

Xtreme X.I.P.
    we lost 1.5 weeks... i worked so hard last week and posted in so many threads here...
    and i posted so much new infos in the 1156 core i5 thread which is all gone now...
    i dont think they will be able to use a more recent backup, otherwise theyd have used it already... its not like they were in a rush to bring the forum back up, took them 2 days afaik...

the worst is that theres no statement, so i suspect the server is still not fine and all this might be gone again soon.
    so dont post anything important yet, or if you do save it as a txt file... but how sad is that?

Xtreme Addict
    My movie HDD just died too.. That's sad :'(

Xtreme Member
    Yeeey I've found another list of settings for 445fsb for Q9550 ^_______^. Gonna try it today

Xtreme Member
    Maybe there's bits and pieces of these past 10(??) days saved up on google cache? ....I wonder how long before such info, if it is there, is flushed out.

XmX

Xtreme X.I.P.
    if there is, then hurry!
    thats a good idea! im checking google cache right away for the i5 thread i updated!