Thread: A64 and TEC's anyone?

Banned

A64 and TEC's anyone?

Just wondering if anyone had tried a tec on an A64 yet and what the mount was like.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    meh, looking into it right now. I'm too newbie with tec's to try building own mount so waiting for a block. The swiffy ath 64 is out, but not a tec version, i have a 226W tec and psu for it, so i'm not sure what i can do with that, do teh swiffy cpu tec blocks work as the gpu blocks, tec direct cooled inside block with coldplate underneath on core with gasket kit that will fit and insulate it. I really don't know, think i'll e-mail gabe bout it, as he rocks, quick and useful responses always. \o/

I have a maze 4 ath 64 block, so if i could get the coldplate would that work, or does the 4.1 block have more hoels for the cold plate. meh, gotta do some searching.
    Mail Me | 3500+ , dfi sli-dr, g-skill la, 2x6800gt, 600w pcz, stacker case, air cooled

Xtreme Enthusiast
    looks like the maze 4 has the coldplate holes, wonder if they match my 3.1maze block? will check that later too. If so i can set that up, but not done it before. But was gonna use this next week(rents away, space, no bugging and general shouting) to get back into some cooling benching trialing. SO we'll see.
    Mail Me | 3500+ , dfi sli-dr, g-skill la, 2x6800gt, 600w pcz, stacker case, air cooled