Quote Originally Posted by Savuti View Post
Hey fellas, question. Did the update with the flash tool on a UD3R. AFAIK it went through.

Now the thing is I only have a single card here. How do you verify that SLI is indeed functional? Is there an message that's supposed to pop up in windows desktop or an option in nvidia control panel that will appear notifying that the board supports SLI? or do these options only appear once two cards are connected?
Yup, after the bios flash I got the windows balloon come up "This is a SLI capable system" When i installed my cards (pathetic 7800 GT's :P - i rly do need both lol) into the board initially I had connected the bridge connector anyway, so its not the presence of that the enables the message.

But i know for sure my system is using both, 3dmark went up, can actually here the 2nd card fan kick in in games etc (its not the same although i flashed it with the same bios) and I can track the temps on both cores as they load up.

Ah sorry, misunderstood your question =s guess u cant test it tangibly past the bios displaying SLI, although im sure it must be mentioned else where in some config panel or something.