Just for clarification, the n00b I refer to in the title is me.

Anyone have experience with these chips on our BlackOps motherboards? I have the OCZ Flex EX 2x2GB PC3-16000, and as per OCZ, here is the information they gave me on what chip it uses...

Micron D die MT31288201066DHXU

They are supposed to default to 1066, needed for mobo compatibility.
I've heard of D9GTR's and more specific Micron Chips, but I'm lost as to which I have here, as the rep has simply listed "Micron D." Also, should this be one of the modules we need to flash the SPD for in order for it to work properly? I'm having trouble getting it to work anywhere near 2GHz at rated timings of 8-8-8-30 2T 88-92tRFC. As I get towards 1900 and above, I get beeping 54 and sometimes when I cold start after that, I can at least get to the memtest boot, at which point the computer just spits out errors like when I tried to compile my first C++ code....

I know the CSX Diablo 2x2GB are recommended as the 2x2 to try to use at higher freq's on our boards, and I thought that was because they used D9GTR's, right? Well, anyone here have experience properly getting those 2x2's close to or at 2000MHz with rated timings?