View Poll Results: Do you like my case design?

Voters
840. You may not vote on this poll

799 95.12%
  • Dislike

41 4.88%
Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2633343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Case Design for Liquid Cooling

Xtreme Addict
    Oh God, don't make them too expensive! I want a piece of XS engineering without having to take out my first loan
    Signatures make my posts look huge... but I'm not humble enough to completely remove my signature, so I kept this note explaining it.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    As a bonus, the winner get Aqua-girl with all her sweets
    An unfortunate person is one tries to fart but sh1ts instead...

My Water Cooling Case Build (closed)

Xtreme Member
    Let me be first in line to buy this case, I am ready to spend couple of hundred of bux for this.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marxviper View Post
    Let me be first in line to buy this case, I am ready to spend couple of hundred of bux for this.
    *laughs*
    Wow if this thing makes it to production for a couple hundred, I 'll be the first in line.

I'm guessing 500-700 is probably a more realistic goal, and b/c of that I probably won't own this case.

Xtreme Member
    I wouldn't say it would be that high dependant on the manu he is in disscussion with as i know of two that would have the tooling ready for this kind of case.

With a few adustments to their current design I would think retail would hit in about 350-400$
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme Member
    That is more than reasonable imho.

Xtreme Member
    If this really goes to mass production and in stores I might really be interested of buying it. It really looks awesome. I just wish that there was a slightly smaller version. It's a bit too big for my needs so a bit shorter model would be awesome :P.
    Specs:
    HW: Lian Li PC-A71F | i7 920 | P6T Deluxe | HD5870 | 6GB OCZ Platinum 2000mhz | AX850W | Asus Xonar D2X 7.1 | Intel X25-M 80GB SSD | WD 2TB Caviar Green
    WC: EK-FC5870 | EK Supreme HF | Swiftech MCP655 with EK top | ThermoChill PA120.2 | ThermoChill PA120.3 | EK Multioption 250
    Other: Scythe Gentle Typhoon fans | Aqua Computer Aquaero | Bitspower Comp. Fittings

Xtreme Cruncher
    and i just got a 700D... looks like I will be buying a new case AGAIN when the winner is made...
    CPU: Intel Core i7 3930K @ 4.5GHz
    Mobo: Asus Rampage IV Extreme
    RAM: 32GB (8x4GB) Patriot Viper EX @ 1866mhz
    GPU: EVGA GTX Titan (1087Boost/6700Mem)
    Physx: Evga GTX 560 2GB
    Sound: Creative XFI Titanium
    Case: Modded 700D
    PSU: Corsair 1200AX (Fully Sleeved)
    Storage: 2x120GB OCZ Vertex 3's in RAID 0 + WD 600GB V-Raptor + Seagate 1TB
    Cooling: XSPC Raystorm, 2x MCP 655's, FrozenQ Warp Drive, EX360+MCR240+EX120 Rad's

Xtreme Enthusiast
    WoW Personally I couldn't think of a worse company to build this case than Auqatuning.
    A company that take part in Stealing other companies trading names, VERY disappointing indead.

I really love this case But I will personally never buy this case if Auqatuning have anything to do with it.

Please read this as to why http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=226794[/URL]

As for you zeropluszero did you even ask Mick about this?
    Or did you just take his idea and hand it to the watercooling Devil!
    Last edited by kgtiger; 11-02-2010 at 07:17 PM.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquatuning View Post
    I wouldn't say it would be that high dependant on the manu he is in disscussion with as i know of two that would have the tooling ready for this kind of case.

With a few adustments to their current design I would think retail would hit in about 350-400$
    Honestly, just growing the 700d/800d to fit this would work the best for me.
    However I would probably expand the bottom radiator area to accommodate dual psus.

Give me an aluminum front, and side panels, and steel interior, it's going to be heavy no matter what.

I've seen a youtube video with a quad sli + dual proc sr-2 system drawing well over 2000 watts.

But at under 400, I would seriously consider the case.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kgtiger View Post
    WoW Personally I couldn't think of a worse company to build this case than Auqatuning.
    A company that take part in Stealing other companies trading names, VERY disappointing indead.

I really love this case But I will personally never buy this case if Auqatuning have anything to do with it.

Please read this as to why http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=226794[/URL]

As for you zeropluszero did you even ask Mick about this?
    Or did you just take his idea and hand it to the watercooling Devil!
    Dear Mr Troll,

I'm guessing you have based your feelings on dealings you have personally had and the service you have received from our company?

We would like to congratulate you on digging up an old thread again, here have a cookie.

As for Zeropluszero he has just stated his intention to enter the comp nothing to do with Mick. Mick was contacted directly prior to the comp by Bit-tech if you must know.

Now if you dont like the comp DONT enter it simples. If you dont like the case the community works so hard on to design and vote for DONT buy it simples. But Crying about it on here isnt helping anyone so take a tissue (they are free) and come back when you have something constructive to discuss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme Addict
    Dear Mr Troll,

I'm guessing you have based your feelings on dealings you have personally had and the service you have received from our company?

We would like to congratulate you on digging up an old thread again, here have a cookie.

As for Zeropluszero he has just stated his intention to enter the comp nothing to do with Mick. Mick was contacted directly prior to the comp by Bit-tech if you must know.

Now if you dont like the comp DONT enter it simples. If you dont like the case the community works so hard on to design and vote for DONT buy it simples. But Crying about it on here isnt helping anyone so take a tissue (they are free) and come back when you have something constructive to discuss.
    Dear Troll Company,

Please leave into the rank hole you crawled in from. What are you guys trying to steal now? Some case designs? How about designing it yourself instead of taking it from others? You being here is extremely offensive and I for one will leave this site if you are planning on staying here. You are trying to take someone's dream and are going to turn it into a nightmare. You guys are crooks, it is what you do best and there is no image you can steal to cover that.
    Last edited by Sadasius; 11-03-2010 at 04:06 AM.

Xtreme Member
    LMAO Aquatuning, you little liars.

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...8&postcount=11

So the winner gets a case, they get to name the case and they get watercooling in the case. Based on the small qtys that will be made because of the very niche designs the prizes given will far out way any royalties of sales.
    Yet, in this thread you are syaing they will be mass produced and sold all over the world?

This thread suddenly got interesting.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverw92 View Post
    LMAO Aquatuning, you little liars.

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...8&postcount=11

Yet, in this thread you are syaing they will be mass produced and sold all over the world?
    mass being more than a handful and yes we would like to make to available to all.

There seems to be a misconception that this case is going to go off and sell in its millions and that the designer could get rich out of the royalites. Please note royalties make a very small percentage of the products cost so they would probably make enough for a few beers and that’s its.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    mass being more than a handful and yes we would like to make to available to all.

There seems to be a misconception that this case is going to go off and sell in its millions and that the designer could get rich out of the royalites. Please note royalties make a very small percentage of the products cost so they would probably make enough for a few beers and that’s its.
    You have a PM..
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    The XS WCG team needs your support.
    A good project with good goals.
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisch View Post
    If you have lost faith in humanity, then hold a newborn in your hands.

Xtreme Guru
    I don't remember who said this first, but
    This is hobby where we love to hate
    Guys, isn't this heated a bit too much? Of course, untill those trademarks get released i won't be OK with AT aswell, but latest particular issue with that case design competition and/or royalties .. shouldn't it be between Mick vs AT and brought up to this level of flame in several threads with mirriads of posters only after issue failed to be resolved in normal way between those two sides?

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Please note royalties make a very small percentage of the products cost so they would probably make enough for a few beers and that’s its.
    Thats not really the point tho is it?, however small the royalties are and not providing them just show you don't care and you are after a quick buck.

You need to tell the truth to get respect .

Xtreme Member
    Instead of being content with the fact that FINALLY a manufacturer is trying to design an affordable case fit for watercooling, you guys tell him to f*** off.
    I think 99% of these pages in this thread are people whining about a release date/potential manufacturer. And now that there is a manufacturer, people complain about him. Geeze.....grow a pair please.

I don't care what AT did before, if they release an affordable case which fits my needs I will probably buy it.
    Also, I think you misunderstand the whole thing about the royalties...the designer names the case and gets a free case, which I think, considering how much of a niche market this is, would cover most of the royalties anyways.
    Gigabyte z68 UD3
    2600k @ stock
    8Gb G Skill
    2x eVGA GTX 680 @ stock
    Intel 320 80Gb
    Intel 320 120Gb x2
    Intel 320 160Gb x2

I am Xtreme
    Please note royalties make a very small percentage of the products cost so they would probably make enough for a few beers and that’s its.
    You are either going to sell it at the manufacture cost price or you have very expensive beer. Cause usually mark up is pretty high.
    Donate to XS forums
    Quote Originally Posted by jayhall0315 View Post
    If you are really extreme, you never let informed facts or the scientific method hold you back from your journey to the wrong answer.

NooB MOD
    Dear Mr Troll,

Wow, as a company representative you have just completely trashed your name and you won't get a cent from me
    Xtreme SUPERCOMPUTER
    Nov 1 - Nov 8 Join Now!

Quote Originally Posted by Jowy Atreides View Post
    Intel is about to get athlon'd
    Athlon64 3700+ KACAE 0605APAW @ 3455MHz 314x11 1.92v/Vapochill || Core 2 Duo E8500 Q807 @ 6060MHz 638x9.5 1.95v LN2 @ -120'c || Athlon64 FX-55 CABCE 0516WPMW @ 3916MHz 261x15 1.802v/LN2 @ -40c || DFI LP UT CFX3200-DR || DFI LP UT NF4 SLI-DR || DFI LP UT NF4 Ultra D || Sapphire X1950XT || 2x256MB Kingston HyperX BH-5 @ 290MHz 2-2-2-5 3.94v || 2x256MB G.Skill TCCD @ 350MHz 3-4-4-8 3.1v || 2x256MB Kingston HyperX BH-5 @ 294MHz 2-2-2-5 3.94v

Xtreme Addict
    I'm glad I didn't send them my idea... does anyone want to privately talk about a case idea that AFAIK hasn't been thought of? I'm no good with the Sketchup program...
    Signatures make my posts look huge... but I'm not humble enough to completely remove my signature, so I kept this note explaining it.

Xtreme Member
    if finding a decent manufacturer is a problem, why not just send it off to frozencpu? i know a few people who have done that and got some decent quality stuff back...
    cranked
    980x - 4.710ghz | mem - 12gb 1884 CL9 | vga - HD5970 | mobo - ASUS R3E
    [188x25 1.55625v, 2x uncore 3768, QPI 6782 1.375v]
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...postcount=1813
    24/7 settings
    4.0ghz @ 1.34375v
    4.138ghz @ 1.35625v
    4.272ghz @ 1.38125v
    4.4ghz @ 1.41825v
    4.522ghz @ 1.4500v
    BATCH - 3013A540 =

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Guys, this should not be discussed in Mick's thread. Lets take this over pm or another thread.

And Mick, I need to talk to you. Check your pm's.

Edit: There already is a thread.
    Last edited by Brodholm; 11-03-2010 at 03:33 PM.

Xtreme Member
    Is this the AquaTuning that steals watercooling designs then profits off them? Oh, right, that's what this 'contest' will continue for them.

Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2633343536373839 ... LastLast