Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Xtremesystems Ocing Competition

Xtreme X.I.P.
    well if we buy the cards tomorrow or on friday , we will buy 50 cards. if we dont find 4 more people for the competition in that time we could give those 4 cards to people who want two cards... as long as nobody is against it of course...

i know one guy from demnark who will most likely enter the competition from www.oc-central.dk tonight or tomorow though

Xtreme Member
    Wtf is paypal ?
    -=Back In Business=-

Banned
    it is an online payment system.

also,i "advertised" this contest at a few places,so..

Xtreme Member
    i know one guy from demnark who will most likely enter the competition from www.oc-central.dk tonight or tomorow though
    now that wouldnt be tobias ?
    -=Back In Business=-

Xtreme X.I.P.
    www.paypal.com, please register. its like an online bank.

richbastard or me, but i think i will do it since the german postal service is very reliable and not too expensive. richbastard(and everybody else from belgium) told me that the belgium postal service is very unreliable.

Xtreme X.I.P.
    no tobias is broke, but hell send somebody else to represent www.oc-central.dk

Chuck Norris Worshipper
    so, should we start sending you (saaya) paypal now? i am from the usa, so it will be us dollars (how much do we each owe now??)

Xtreme Member
    im from oc-central

**EDIT** wee post #100 **EDIT**
    -=Back In Business=-

Xtremely Large Member
    Originally posted by saaya
    www.paypal.com, please register. its like an online bank.

richbastard or me, but i think i will do it since the german postal service is very reliable and not too expensive. richbastard(and everybody else from belgium) told me that the belgium postal service is very unreliable.
    Good job I'm not organising this, can anyone say "Postal Strike"?

I've heard it all, I've seen it all, I've done it all. I just don't remember any of it.

DFI LanParty UT NF3 | A-64 3200+ | 1Gb OCZ EL DDR PC-3500 Limited Edition
    Radeon X800XT | Audigy 2 | 2x WD 74Gb Raptors | 60Gb IBM | 20Gb Maxtor
    OCZ PowerStream 520w | Mach II GT Cooled

Xtreme X.I.P.
    IF i buy the cards and send them to everybody it will look like this:

europe: 29.90+7.50= 37.40€
    worlwide: 29.90+13.50= 43.40€ (~48$)

i will have to repack the cards to fit in the smaller package and probably take out the drivers cd and manual to reduce the weight.

the shipping to europe will take 1-3days (maybe 4 to ukraine, no idear...)
    the shipping worldwide will take more or less one week.

since a lot of you people (if not all ) will probably take the heatsink of the card off and replace it i had an idear.

if i remove the heatsink and send you the card alone ,it will weight less than 250 gr (i already tested with my 4200 without heatsink) and shipping will be 4€ less! ill ask you what shipping you want in the final pm i will send you.

Ok, im here..

Saaya, if you get the money from people via paypall are you able to buy all the card (remember that you cant get the money out of paypall for at least a week)

A better option may be that people pay me, and I send you the money over a bank transfer (if I can, I dont know if my bank will let me) that way I can keep the money in paypall (I have a £2000 interest free overdraft :P ) and take the money from my bank account.

To get the rebate do we HAVE to buy all 50 cards?

And what will be the final cost per person including postage... so they can start paying.

As for the classes, Id rather keep it to three, I can lower the CPU clocks to 2gig and 2.5gig (SocketA/P4) for the prize catagorys.

I also have a trophy to send out for the XTREME anything goes catagory.

If people want to comete in air only and such then thats ok cool by me, I might even have another trophy or two I can use.
    (maybee one of you website designer HTML experts can make us a results site)
    Ill be testing my card on air first anyway..

Chuck Norris Worshipper
    well, holst said on the other thread that we should all paypal HIM, and he bank transfer $$ to saaya. how about yall figure out the costs, and pm each of us with how much we must pay total, and where to send it

If we do HAVE to buy all the cards to get the discount im happy to buy 4 myself. Or we can let those who want to buy 2 cards.

If a couple of other people do this to take up the excess (preferably somebody in the US) we can then send these cards to late arrivals, this will also spread the financial risk around a bit.

Remember that paypall charges come onto the recipient not the payer, and I DONT want to be 3-5% out of pocket on 1400 euros.

Xtreme Member
    Saaya why cant i just make a bank transfer to you ?
    -=Back In Business=-

you probably can if you use euros

Xtremely Large Member
    Don't you just love the way that money complicates everything?

I vote we find another supplier, one that accepts grain/bread/milk in exchange, that kind of thing, the technology is medieval, the payment may as well be.
    I've heard it all, I've seen it all, I've done it all. I just don't remember any of it.

DFI LanParty UT NF3 | A-64 3200+ | 1Gb OCZ EL DDR PC-3500 Limited Edition
    Radeon X800XT | Audigy 2 | 2x WD 74Gb Raptors | 60Gb IBM | 20Gb Maxtor
    OCZ PowerStream 520w | Mach II GT Cooled

Xtreme Member
    Anyone seen Xabre 400 with a 3ns memory? huh? oh, nevermind, i mean, anyone knows a donor card with a 3ns TSOPs?
    All im doing is shifting energy to get lower temps to remove the cpu energy.<HR>[<A HREF=http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=7187661>24460</A>] on <b>Radeon9500NP</b>. World #2 in Radeon9500 challenge.
    [<A HREF=http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=7291244>9628</A>] on <b>ATI M9 Prototype</b>. World #1 in ATI Mobility Radeon Challenge.
    [<A HREF=http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=7320313>17304</A>] on <b>Volari V8 Duo</b>. World #1 in Volari Family challenge.
    [<A HREF=http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=7692483>23522</A>] on <b>GeForceFX 5900XT</b>. World #2 in 5900XT challenge.

Xtreme Member
    you probably can if you use euros
    I dont i live in denmark but im visiting my bank tomorrow anyway but it would surprise me if i wont be able to make a bank transfer to saaya!

Anyone seen Xabre 400 with a 3ns memory?
    Crazy mofo!
    -=Back In Business=-

Xtreme X.I.P.
    people in europe can, but holst , im not sure about you since you have pounds on your account and not euros. transferring money isnide europe from account to account doesnt cost anything afaik, so its fine for people from europe

well the final shipping costs are up in my last reply. add a few dollars for the paypal fee and you have the final price.

holst i sent you my dead 8rda+ yesterday, should arrive on friday. if you can repair it i might give it to somebody as a prize not sure though because i told a friend he could get it from me... i think he already bought a new board though so he doesnt need it anymore.

so inside europe i think its best if you send me the money via a bank transfair (ill check tomorrow if its free or not)

for people in the us paypal me or paypal holst, we will know more tomorrow when we talked to our banks.

can you PM me your banke details and ill ask im my bank about what to do.
    They are usually unhelpfull in there (natwest) so it might be a pain.

Xtreme Member
    saaya will you also PM ur bank details to me so i can investigate tomorrow ?
    -=Back In Business=-

hwbot crew
    Shall we create our own orb or use madonions?

Vote here:
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...threadid=22034
    HTPC (win xp): Turion MT-30 @ 2Ghz | NF4 | XFX 7900GT | 26" TFT
    Development (mac osx): Macbook Pro | Core Duo 1.86Ghz | 1.5GB DDR2

Xtreme Member
    MADMARK!
    -=Back In Business=-

GJoz is allready working on it, he just needs the code from you.

He is in IRC now

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast