Thread: different ideas for tj07

Lightbulb different ideas for tj07

hey all.
    currently have a tj07 being watercooled at mo and have been looking at everyones one offs/custom mm for tj07s and was wondering how to do sumfing a bit different.
    hand an idea of having the mobo tray ontop like the Raven does. using the stack effect to remove heat blah blah blah.
    u guys fink this would be possible to pull of? havent measured it of yet but just brain storming down the line.

also planning to have a systems with 2x 480 rads on the bottem of the case (when i finally move on to the i7 and quad sli and other "£$% that i can think to water cool.
    was wondering of places to put the damn psu, ive seen some mock-ups with it being located in drive bay rack. liking idea but then its taking in case air and pumping it back in plus with all the cables. so i thought would it be possible to mount in where the two 92mm fans are, but im guessing a brace will be needed to support it, even if the mobo is in standard or stacked placement. maybe a hole cut in the side panel so the fan can draw in cool air and pump it straight back out.

i've seen the :banana::banana::banana::banana: that is murder mods, would be slick to have i long design running down the back of the case where the mobo tray slides in and out as if its nw on top you would have a large area to play with.

so what you think? any good? should i save and try it my self? maybe buy some murder mod :banana::banana::banana::banana:?

give us a shout.

safe

anyone?