Thread: Do I need a Psychopack?

Xtreme Member

Do I need a Psychopack?

I ordered my MM UFO case this morning. I will have 12 fans (6 on the rad in push/pull). My PCP&C power supply is sleeved pretty well, at least to get up and running. Will I still need a Psychopack to sleeve the fans, cold cathodes, and LEDs? If not, is there a cheaper kit that includes enough sleeving/heatshrink?

Also, can the Sunbeam Rheobus handle 3 S-Flex's and 9 Yate Loon D12SL-12's? (3 per channel?)

Thanks!

evga x58 SLI
    Core i7 920
    Mushkin XP3-12800 7-8-7-20
    4870x2
    PCP&C Silencer 750w
    Kingston SSD
    Seagate 1TB 32MB
    WD EARS 2TB 64MB
    D700

CPU Loop
    Aqua Compuer Cuplex Kryos XT, Swiftech MCP355, XSPC Top, Swiftech MCR320-QP (Scythe SFF21F x3), PrimoFlex Pro LRT UV Red Tubing - 3/8in. ID x 5/8in. OD

Xtreme Member
    The Sunbeam should work fine with all those fans as long as they are spread out. Its rated 20w per channel, I think it would take 6-7 D12SL-12s to reach 20w.

Xtreme Member
    I'd definitely say go for the psychopack...much higher quality and better looking materials, and you are pretty much guaranteed to have all the materials that you need.

And yes, as Oats stated, the Sunbeam Rheobus can handle that load without problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by armeniandave View Post
    It takes a lot of work to make something look simple!
    Understatement of the year!!!!

Xtreme Member
    Thanks! I suppose I'll invest in both.

evga x58 SLI
    Core i7 920
    Mushkin XP3-12800 7-8-7-20
    4870x2
    PCP&C Silencer 750w
    Kingston SSD
    Seagate 1TB 32MB
    WD EARS 2TB 64MB
    D700

CPU Loop
    Aqua Compuer Cuplex Kryos XT, Swiftech MCP355, XSPC Top, Swiftech MCR320-QP (Scythe SFF21F x3), PrimoFlex Pro LRT UV Red Tubing - 3/8in. ID x 5/8in. OD

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Groveling_Wyrm View Post
    I'd definitely say go for the psychopack...much higher quality and better looking materials, and you are pretty much guaranteed to have all the materials that you need.

And yes, as Oats stated, the Sunbeam Rheobus can handle that load without problems.
    +1 for the Psychopack

Xtreme Enthusiast
    +1 for the Psychopack - there is no better sleeving available at the moment plus it has everything you need to do an entire system in the one pack. You won't be dissapointed.

Also I have the Sunbeam and it will be fine for your news.