Thread: help with wc loop tactics

Exclamation help with wc loop tactics

w00t, finally i get to post, big time fan of xs, and on to the help
    currently have a tj07 with 360 and 240 swifty rads cooling down a q6600 old skool model and 8800gtx. currently it runs from ek res> mcp 355> 360 rad> gpu>240 rad> cpu > res.
    Just got my self a 295gtx (but yes i do have 22" screen , but i am going BA in games design so if anyone has done any modding on unreal and crytek engine give me a shout) and wanting to add to loop, so these are the questions:
    is this pump able to handle pumping through all this sexiness or am i going to need a second pump?
    can the two rads handle the heat from these 3 items (8800gtx, 295 gtx, q6600 old step)?
    if left in one loop, should i run from pump> 240 rad> gpu cards > 360 rad > cpu?
    if in 2 which rad for gpu loop?

lots of questions

last but not least.....how does one come around loading pics on threads....im a n00b

will try and take pics and show off the rig, but am hoping to do a worklog soon, big plans for the tj07. flip mobo tray so its like the raven model, dual 480 rads in bottem, psu located where 2x 92mm fans are, mmmm maybe some murder mod stuff as it is like :banana::banana::banana::banana:! but yea, need to plan my bank job first so will stick to the loop first.

anyways gr8 to finally be part of xs . hehe

peace all.

forgot to add, fans are Yate Loon 120mm D12SH-12 - 2200 RPM. on 360 they are pull, on 240 they are push.

sweet, cheers for that. will try and load sum up in the gallery section.
    yea got good old ek on there