Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Donations to XtremeSystems

Is there another way to pay, I don't have paypal.

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by dengyong View Post
    Is there another way to pay, I don't have paypal.
    You can mail him a check, or me too if your feeling in the mood!
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    The XS WCG team needs your support.
    A good project with good goals.
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisch View Post
    If you have lost faith in humanity, then hold a newborn in your hands.

Xtreme Guru
    105$ sent

all these years..
    lotta trolling..
    lotta crap..
    a little compensation

Wow guys, huge thanks again. Nice to know that the help is there when needed.

I am pushing hard to sell the banner spot top right and when I do I will be set, bandwidth is not cheap and comes first, I will not fail and that is what I am asking for help.

Intel 9990XE @ 5.1Ghz
    ASUS Rampage VI Extreme Omega
    GTX 2080 ti Galax Hall of Fame
    64GB Galax Hall of Fame
    Intel Optane
    Platimax 1245W

Intel 3175X
    Asus Dominus Extreme
    GRX 1080ti Galax Hall of Fame
    96GB Patriot Steel
    Intel Optane 900P RAID

Never go full retard
    Sending a little chunk your way! Well worth all of the knowledge and entertainment I have had as a lurker and member here!

Xtreme Cruncher
    Especially worth it for entertainment...

Cheers,
    JM

Admin
    Sent a bit, keep on rolling Charles.

Wanna Pull My Finger?
    Hey Charles have you considered rent space on your server to host websites? it could help pay the bills..................
    Donate to Xtreme Systems!

Now Showing:
    Gigabyte x48-DQ6, Q6600,OCZ 1066 Reapers,2 750gb seagate 7200.11 hd, BFG 8800GTS 512,PC P&C 750 Quad psu, 24" Sceptre lcd, Antec 900

my wife's system now!
    Intel C2D 6400, Zotac Matx mobo, 1gb kingston mem, Nvidia 7050, I Feel really Good now!
    Jon C2D 6600 Zotac mobo 1gb mem............................................... ................. HTPC qx6700@3.0ghz
    Annabelle Amd 3800+@2.4ghz, Biostar mobo, 1gb ocz pc4500 beta's................. Optyx2 opty165@ 2.1 ghz

'Want a real high?
    Come crunch WCG and you'll feel like your on QuadCaine"

First loops are like first sex, all hands and thumbs till you figure out what goes where, then it's what ever works best for you.

100% Load 24/7
    This has been brought up many times before, but why don't you make a membership fee? Keep the ads for non-members, maybe some sections for members only, $25-30 a year. I would gladly pay, as I'm sure many others would also. Make some money from the site, not drain your own

$20 sent
    Main Rig
    i7 2600k l Asus P8P67 l 2x2gb Gskill l GTS450 l Venomous X l XClio 680

Quote Originally Posted by [XC] 4X4N View Post
    This has been brought up many times before, but why don't you make a membership fee? Keep the ads for non-members, maybe some sections for members only, $25-30 a year. I would gladly pay, as I'm sure many others would also. Make some money from the site, not drain your own

$20 sent
    Like premium membership? I'd be up for that, as long as there is the free too.... I mean, not everyone could afford it. Back when I first joined the site I was lucky to have $5 in my pocket

I know anandtech forums had a premium membership option for a while but they got rid of it later. Not entirely sure why.
    The Cardboard Master
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz, 16GB DDR3-1600, Radeon 7950 @ 1000/1250, Win 10 Pro x64

c[_]
    Paid members could have animated avatars maybe.. but then it wouldnt be exclusive to those of us who have had them since they were disabled lol...

All along the watchtower the watchmen watch the eternal return.

Ill check the vb setup and consider it but I really dont want to cut off people from any current sections.
    Intel 9990XE @ 5.1Ghz
    ASUS Rampage VI Extreme Omega
    GTX 2080 ti Galax Hall of Fame
    64GB Galax Hall of Fame
    Intel Optane
    Platimax 1245W

Intel 3175X
    Asus Dominus Extreme
    GRX 1080ti Galax Hall of Fame
    96GB Patriot Steel
    Intel Optane 900P RAID

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FUGGER View Post
    If you guys can help out that would be awesome.

Paypal; race2champ@aol.com
    Helps on the way Keep up the good work on an insanley awesome site! I'd be lost without the help of so many here...THANK YOU!!

Intel i7 2600K 5.0ghz
    Asus P8P67 EVO B3
    Swiftek Apex Ultra Cooling Kit
    Apogee XTL Block
    8 gigs Mushkin 2133 HS DDR3
    (2)PNY Nvidia 570 GTX DDR5 SLI Goodness
    Xonar DX1 Dolby Audio
    120GB RevoDrive SSD -WD Raptr150 + SG 750 x2 +Hitacchi 2TB
    Thermaltake Speedo Advanced Ed
    Corsair 1200AX PSU

Ill check the vb setup and consider it but I really dont want to cut off people from any current sections.
    Maybe create new special sections, perhaps? Of course, I don't know exactly what they'd be since you seem to have most things covered already.

Even if it wasn't necessarily sections, maybe some fun little perk or something, I dunno
    The Cardboard Master
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz, 16GB DDR3-1600, Radeon 7950 @ 1000/1250, Win 10 Pro x64

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Just make a "members only" section. You want in, pony up a few $.

Xtreme Member
    You can't make a members only section on this site. Those who couldn't afford it would most likely miss out on invaluable information.

Just make a premium membership with no adds, and maybe a special forum title.

The majority of premiums would be from people who want to support the site anyway no need to sell it to them.
    i7-920 @ 4.0ghz/1600mhz,
    Quantum Force Bloodrage, DominatorDD3,
    Velociraptor, gtx460-sli, 2tb W.D., Corsair HX1000w,
    CM:Scout

http://soundcloud.com/kiyka/

Engineering The Xtreme
    simple, those who dont pay get "Xtreme Cheepskate" and the rest get regular title progression

seriously though: those who don't pay get "User" and "Veteran User" (once over 1,500 posts) | those who pay get regular titles and official member status

Royal Administrator
    Not everyone has a PayPal account, or can afford to get a membership or whatever this site plans to offer. I think the "Members Only" section is useless.

This donation thread is more than enough, IMO. If FUGGER ran out of money, he could always bump this to get our attention again.

Edit: It probably would be nice to see a thread of a list of members who have donated to this site, and they would get a custom color name.
    Last edited by Ashraf; 02-10-2009 at 12:08 AM.

XS WCG Hamster Herder
    As posted in the other place, let me know that my contribution made it.

Charles, you certainly deserve it and I would HIGHLY suggest other members, lurkers, interested parties, and SPONSORS, to contribute here....

I read lot's of mags, lots of internet reviews, etc, etc, but I come here to see what is the REAL DEAL......THESE FOLKS KNOW.....

The rest is BS, in my humble opinion.

Regards,
    Bob
    If You ain't Crunching, you ain't Xtreme enough. Go Here
    Help cure CANCER, MS, AIDS, and other diseases.
    ....and don't let your GPU sit there bored...Crunch or Fold on it!!
    Go Here, Or Here

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    I'm going to bump this thread till I go to bed.
    Would just like to say to the people that use this forum that it isn't cheap to run.
    I've seen the hardware thats necessary to handle all of us and I have a good idea of what the bandwidth costs and put those together and it would kill the average working guy to pay for it from his pocket.

So if you can toss a few bucks at this please do.
    Even small donations from hundreds of people add up to a nice figure and I think we'd all agree that XS is worth it.
    Thanks.
    The XS WCG team needs your support.
    A good project with good goals.
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisch View Post
    If you have lost faith in humanity, then hold a newborn in your hands.

Xtreme Member
    For a Premium membership, if you create one, you could give paid users a coloured name, disable custom user titles for free members(and allow paid members to modify their user title), no ads, an @xtremesystems.org email address, larger PM box, and move all the off topic section to be accessible by paid members only.

Just a couple ideas, I think it would work great, as long as for the free members, the site isn't over taken by ads(a banner at top and bottom, and thats about it) or useful features removed from them. As long as much doen't change to the site as it is, and the paid members only get value add(new) content it should work out great.

Core 2 Duo(Conroe) was based on the Intel Core Duo(Yonah) which was based on the Pentium M(Banias) which was based on the Pentium III(Coppermine).

Core 2 Duo is a Pentium III on meth.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashraf View Post
    [FONT="Arial"]Not everyone has a PayPal account, or can afford to get a membership or whatever this site plans to offer. I think the "Members Only" section is useless.

This donation thread is more than enough, IMO. If FUGGER ran out of money, he could always bump this to get our attention again.

Edit: It probably would be nice to see a thread of a list of members who have donated to this site, and they would get a custom color name.[/FONT]
    Ooooh colours! This is a poorly and wretchedly disguised bump.

Edit:

Actually, what if people just donated what they could every month, I thin I'm going to. I mean we pay A LOT (at least in the US) for education and entertainment and from what I've there is much of both here. At any given I see about 1200 user here or so and I imagine there's many more overall so if everyone gave like a minimum of $1-$5, FUGGER would gross like $1,200 to $6,000 monthly to defray costs. Maybe some users couldn't come with that kind of cash, but honetly, most everyone can right? Best of all it would be voluntary, and no one would be locked outta anything and FUGGER isn't going broke (and maybe the ads can go away, I dunno they don't really bother me) Just a thought.
    Last edited by CmB; 02-10-2009 at 05:21 AM.
    SOGOs > BOGOs

Xtreme Member
    Sent

Xtreme Enthusiast
    many many many hours i have spent here... more then willing to pitch in..

SENT!!!

Xtreme Member
    $10 on it's way. Not a bunch but if everyone pitches in some, it'll add up in a hurry. Thanks for all your efforts!!
    Primary rig:
    e5200 @3.875 (12.5x310) / Gigabyte EP45-UD3R / Sapphire 4830 @720/940 / OCZ Platinum 2GB DDR2-1100 /
    Water cooled- CPU: Fuzion v1 / Laing D4 / Bonnieville Heatercore + MCR120

For sale: AMD 4200+ Toledo / ASROCK DUAL SATAII

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast