Preface:
This project is sort of a sequel to a previous project I had with my Lian Li G70.
This time the Hardware and cooling were upgraded to the highest degree and basically I spared with nothing and tried to put my best with everything here.

The main objective: To achieve the highest level of performance while maintaining low noise and keeping everything aesthetically pleasing.

The Hardware:
  • CPU- Intel Core i7 920
  • Motherboard- Asus P6T Deluxe
  • RAM- OCZ DDR3 Platinum 1333Mhz 7-7-7 3GB Triple Channel
  • GFX- Sapphire 4870X2
  • PSU- Coolermaster Silent Pro 700W
  • Storage- Perc5/i + WD 640AAKSx4 RAID0
  • DVD Burner- Asus 2014L1T
  • Case- Lian Li G70 Silver w/window (or what left of it )

The Cooling:

CPU loop:
  • Block- Swiftech Apogee GTZ
  • Rad- TFC Feser Xchanger 480
  • Pump: Swiftech MCP655 Vario + DetroitAC top.
  • Tank: EK Multioption RES 250 Rev.2
  • Fittings: Koolance 1/2" Compression fittings + Bitspower 45 degrees rotary
  • Tubing: Tygon R3603 1/2"
  • Fans: Yate Loon D12SL x4 @ 1350RPM

GPU Loop:
  • Block- EK-FC4870 X2 Nickel
  • Rad- Swiftech MCR320
  • Pump: Swiftech MCP655 Vario + DetroitAC top.
  • Tank: EK Multioption RES 150 Rev.2
  • Fittings: Koolance 1/2" Compression fittings + Bitspower 45 degrees rotary
  • Tubing: Tygon R3603 1/2"
  • Fans: Yate Loon D12SL x3 @ 1350RPM

The Mods:
- The upper panel was milled to accommodate the quad radiator and it needed to look nice.
In addition, there was a precision issue that required specific placement of the rad in +- 20mm as the chassis/frame of the case was limiting.
- The lower panel, which is a part of the chassis, was cut to accommodate the triple rad.
- Duo to the lack of quad radgrill and since I wanted to have filters installed, I ended up using 4 simple Alu filters instead of a radgrill, its pretty cheap and keep dust away from the rad, cleaning the filters is a breeze.
- Custom made Power Sata cable to connect 4 of the HDs and the DVD Burner, have the lowest profile using pass through connectors.
- Sleeving of all the cables in the system.

Misc stuff:
- Scythe Kaze Master Multi Channel Bay Fan Controller - Silver.
- 2 liquid thermal sensors, 1 for each container. they are connected to the Panel which displayed the temperature in realtime.
- 2x12"Cold Cathode, Blue/Red.
- Liquid Cooling is a mixture of: distilled water+Feser Color (Blue/Red)+Feser Ant Corrosive additive.
- Lian Li EX-34NA Expansion Hard Drive Kit - Silver To accommodate the 4 Hard Drives in the upper 3x5.25" bays and clear the needed space to the lower rad.
- 3x3Pin fan cable splitters to control all of the rad fans from the Fan control unit.
- 2 leds (red/blue) to light up the liquid inside every water tank.
- 2xUnDesign 360 Mount for D5.
- Petra Jell stuff for the 2 D5 pumps.
- Acoustic Damping material by: AcoustiPack™ ULTIMATE.

The Photos:

Hardware conference:

The Mobo:

The CPU:

The Video Card:

The RAM:

Starting to break down the Video Card:

Blood Red:

The Mighty rad:

The panels:

Starting to assemble the endless number of parts:

By TheFox7

Fast Forward to the Finale result:

Closing everything up:

My current 24/7 setup with max load temps using 10 LinX loops:

All in all, I am very pleased with the result.
The computer is very quiet, most of the noise is just air moving and nothing else.
I can turn off 2of the fans on the CPU rad and 2 of the fans on the Video card rad and it will still work great under moderate load with very minimalistic noise.

The OC is respectable and with temps that can be called "sane" and acceptable for 24/7 work.