Thread: EVGA GTX 295 benching @the D :)

Threaded View

EVGA GTX 295 benching @the D :)

First I want to say HUGE thanx to EVGA for sending out one of the two best overclockers in the world to bench (The other "best" one competes with me on hwbot) with me at my new machine shop/sub zero OC lab and help me test and devlop the new tek9 slim which should be available very shortly once we get it tuned properly for the new cards.
    Making a proper gpu unit isnt about just taking someone elses design and changing a few things on it and calling it your own lol, it's about designing and testing something until your are satisfied that every overclocker in the world will never be let down by it...now that I have my own shop I can bring you guys THE BEST COOLING IN THE WORLD at close to the same prices that all the knock-offs of my units go for. You with the bull you get the horns...

Sham got into Detroit about a week ago and what a week it's been so far, he is here till the 11th, so lots left to do still
    All benching done with retail 965 corei7 C stepping, no unreleased stepping cpu.
    Shamino looking like the pimp that he is...

F1'rs meet your maker

460l's already boiled off in the shop since saturday, another 400 to go before sunday. My 30litre has seen better days for sure..vacuum seal busted..but still works like a champ

Big green is back with a monster called GTX295. Very powerful card that takes 3dmarking to another level yet again. NVIDIA has owned vantage since it's inception, now they own it even more.

We used EVGA gtx295's and EVGA X58 motherboard and the all new EVGA classified X58 motherboard for testing that shamino has spearheaded. The new motherboard is simply amazing with nehalem overclocking on LN2, ALL other X58 mobo manufactures take notice. Here is shot of the new mobo..Eatx and all. We used the old mobo for the quad stuff, then started testing the new mobo for single card to break it in.

Some easy runs to break the board in nicely
    EVGA single GTX295 / EVGA Classified Single card 3dmark vantage

EVGA single GTX295 / EVGA Classified Single card 3dmark 2k6

Now back on the EVGA X58 for some full blown quad sli benching with the new quad sli ready slims.

EVGA QUAD SLI GTX295 ENTRY

EVGA QUAD SLI GTX295 PERFORMANCE

EVGA QUAD SLI GTX295 HIGH

EVGA QUAD SLI GTX295 XTREME

You guys havn't seen the highest gpu clocks yet, something along the lines of this..which is really CPU bound now with one card

Gautam, vapor, and Andre will be here today benching with us so should be alot fun and more to come for sure...
    Last edited by k|ngp|n; 01-08-2009 at 10:43 AM.