Hello, I am having problems with one of my computers. I believe that the memory timing is wrong on my computer because I keep getting BSODs, and NO it isn't faulty RAM because I have tried new sticks and I keep getting BSODs.
Computer specs are:

-ASUS A8N32 SLI-Deluxe
-1TB Seagate HDD
-ATI HD 4870
-FX-60 CPU

The RAM sticks I have:

CORSAIR XTREME MEMORY SPEED (Platinum Series)
- CMX1024-3200PT XMS3200v5.1
- 1024MB 400MHz 3.3.3.8

It looks like this:

Since my motherboard didn't autodetect these speeds I wanted to adjust those values manually... and was confronted with so many various values that I don't know where I should assign these numbers to.

What I have found is the voltage setting... which I won't touch until I have the rest figured out as well.

Within the BIOS I found the MCT TIMING MODE section, which seems to handle memory timings. These are the options found within that BIOS page:

CAS LATENCY (the value of 2 goes here, correct?)
TRAS
TRP
TRCD
TRRD
TRC
TRFC
TRWT

and below that the MCT EXTRA TIMING MODE with the following options that can have various values asigned to them:

TREF
TWCL
R/W QUEUE BYPASS COUNT
BYPASS MAX
IDLE CYCLE LIMIT
DYNAMIC IDLE CYCLE CENTER
DDR DRIVING STRENGHT

Now, my question is this... with all those options available, which do I leave on Auto... and where do I assign the values of 3-3-3-8?

(Unless it needs to be something different than 3-3-3-8? Please tell me which one)

Thank you in advance for your help. Can't wait for your response.