Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So What'Cha Get?

Xtreme Addict

So What'Cha Get?

i got an ipod touch 16gig and some clothes, nothing super. i will be saving up my Christmas money from the family to get a vid card!

soo, what did you get?
    Case-Coolermaster Cosmos S
    MoBo- ASUS Crosshair IV
    Graphics Card-XFX R9 280X [out for RMA] using HD5870
    Hard Drive-Kingston 240Gig V300 master Seagate 160Gb slave Seagate 250Gb slave Seagate 500Gb slave Western Digital 500Gb
    CPU-AMD FX-8320 5Ghz
    RAM 8Gig Corshair c8
    Logitech 5.1 Z5500 BOOST22
    300Gb of MUSICA!!

Steam ID: alphamonkeywoman
    http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/933ab/

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Canon Rebel XSi. I was supposed to get something else too, but UPS is being slow because they're under-staffed.

A Creative Zen Moziac, some tools, a mini hand held microscope, cash, beer and some really geeky T-Shirt that has a 802.11 design that lights up as I walk towards a Wireless source. I'll never wear it outside of the house.

i got a memory card for my psp thats to big to work with the 1.5 kernel so i cant use it and it was bought with giftcards at staples

so i guess that im buying myself a phone
    5930k, R5E, samsung 8GBx4 d-die, vega 56, wd gold 8TB, wd 4TB red, 2TB raid1 wd blue 5400
    samsung 840 evo 500GB, HP EX 1TB NVME , CM690II, swiftech h220, corsair 750hxi

I am Xtreme
    Supposed to get a working Acer 24" LCD......(ranted about this already)

Will get a working one if not a refund and Larger monitor for the same prive range :P. (perks for having a Lawyer for a gf)
    fermiNow Dave will see FERMI where ever I go
    Quote Originally Posted by jbartlett323 View Post
    So please return to the "Darkside of the Moon" and check your "Pulse" while you wait for the "Animals" that will be "Obscured By Clouds". And watch me wave as I say "Wish You Were Here" in "A Momentary Lapse of Reason"

Attack Dachshund
    The adults in my family don't exchange gifts, so we just had a big family dinner... my younger nieces and nephews of course opened some gifts from santa...
    I bought a acer monitor and HP 1250 fax machine last month, so I guess we can call those xmas gifts. but today, I just went to my aunt's house and had christmas dinner with extended family, and watched the kids open some stuff up... then came home and took a nap with my dog (bea the dachshund).

edit: forgot to add:
    Last week, I ordered 2 new Clive Cussler novels... so those qualify as xmas gifts too.
    "Arctic Drift" (Published 11/25/2008) http://www.cusslermen.com/Arctic.htm
    "Plague Ship" (Published 6/3/2008) http://www.cusslermen.com/Plague.htm
    Last edited by MikeB12; 12-25-2008 at 03:26 PM.

Xtreme Member
    i got a book, tools, money for an office chair/massage, Salmon Compound bow.
    [SIZE="1"]Gateway MT6707 Notebook
    Intel Pentium Dual Core T2060 1.6 GHz
    Memory 2048 MB 533MHz DDR2 SDRAM
    Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
    224 MB shared video memory
    High definition audio 2 channel
    160 GB HD
    8X Multi-format dual layer optical drive
    802.11g wireless LAN
    4 USB 2.0 ports

If you have done a transaction with me, please fill out my heatware. http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=64039

If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, then put this in your sig

I am Xtreme
    i got nothing.
    oh i got more bills, snow, a screwed up neck and shoulder, and a pregnant wife who isn't horney like they say a pregnant woman is....
    "These are the rules. Everybody fights, nobody quits. If you don't do your job I'll kill you myself.
    Welcome to the Roughnecks"

"Anytime you think I'm being too rough, anytime you think I'm being too tough, anytime you miss-your-mommy, QUIT!
    You sign your 1248, you get your gear, and you take a stroll down washout lane. Do you get me?"

Heat Ebay Feedback

That sucks man
    I got a 32-inch Sony Bravia for my room. Guess I got lucky this Xmas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    i got nothing.
    oh i got more bills, snow, a screwed up neck and shoulder, and a pregnant wife who isn't horney like they say a pregnant woman is....
    Why So Serious?

Xtreme Member
    Over the mountains and down in the valley
    I got those too; accept the neck and shoulder. But the wife and my brother got a me an ARC-1210 and 3 OCZ Core V2's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manicdan View Post
    using a OCed quad for torrenting is like robbing your local video store with a rocket launcher.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    52" samsung tv for family
    415 bucks for me
    laguiole for me
    clothes for me
    D90 for my mom and me

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    I got the pleasure to give something to a child that I've never met.
    The "thing" she wanted..
    That made my Christmas.
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    The XS WCG team needs your support.
    A good project with good goals.
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisch View Post
    If you have lost faith in humanity, then hold a newborn in your hands.

Banned
    i got fallout three and crysis warhead, socks(really needed those, mine disapeer somewhere) the onion daily calander(sooo politicly incorrect) a booster back, and 75 dollar or so from my family

Attack Dachshund
    i got nothing.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYi7O...eature=related

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    i got nothing.
    She didn't get that way by herself so you did have some pleasure, you just had it before Christmas!
    Come join us,get that warm fuzzy feeling that you've done something good for mankind.

Wanna Pull My Finger?
    let's see i got to have a excellent Christmas playing Santie Clause for my kids. Recording them opening presents. A HD webcam, a Chainsaw, some socks, and I still get to order a new keyboard and mouse...........
    Donate to Xtreme Systems!

Now Showing:
    Gigabyte x48-DQ6, Q6600,OCZ 1066 Reapers,2 750gb seagate 7200.11 hd, BFG 8800GTS 512,PC P&C 750 Quad psu, 24" Sceptre lcd, Antec 900

my wife's system now!
    Intel C2D 6400, Zotac Matx mobo, 1gb kingston mem, Nvidia 7050, I Feel really Good now!
    Jon C2D 6600 Zotac mobo 1gb mem............................................... ................. HTPC qx6700@3.0ghz
    Annabelle Amd 3800+@2.4ghz, Biostar mobo, 1gb ocz pc4500 beta's................. Optyx2 opty165@ 2.1 ghz

'Want a real high?
    Come crunch WCG and you'll feel like your on QuadCaine"

First loops are like first sex, all hands and thumbs till you figure out what goes where, then it's what ever works best for you.

Xtreme Cruncher
    I got a great T shirt: Huge thick black shirt like the Thugs wear...with a Giant Stewie head on it(from Family Guy) wearing sunglasses, a pinkie ring, tipping the ash off a cigar; in the reflection of the sunglasses is Brian wearing brass knuckles doing a beat down on what looks like Peter; under all of that it sez "Everyday Hustle" in metallic lettering

To go with that I got a leather Pimp hat and a pinky ring.

Now I just need a stick and some grillz.

I had a blast watching the kids and wife opening gifts...that's really what I got
    20 Logs on the fire for WCG: i7 920@2.8 X3220@3.0 X3220@2.4 E8400@4.05 E6600@2.4

Attack Dachshund
    Quote Originally Posted by Movieman View Post
    I got the pleasure to give something to a child that I've never met.
    The "thing" she wanted..
    That made my Christmas.

when I was visiting my gran last week, I walked by this old guys room down the hall at the assisted living center and he was building a plastic model airplane with his door open. I stopped and said "hey" and just told him I was seeing my gran. I asked him if he enjoyed those things, and he said yeah, but his family has a hard time finding models in our small town, so they have to pick them up when they go to charleston... which is not too often anymore. he still has his mind unlike my gran with Alzheimer's. Told him I used to enjoy them when I was sick before transplant, but got too sick to work on them anymore.. then after transplant, I never picked the hobby back up... and told him that one was coming along nicely (the one he was working on). said merry christmas and left.

anyway, I went home and found I still had about 7 old car models (57 chevy, 55 chevy, cobra, old mustang, etc) unopened in my closet with my model paint and toolkit in a tacklebox that hasn't seen the light of day in 2 yrs. so I packed it all up and took them to him the next day.. his eyes just about bugged out of his head when I dropped 7 new models on the floor and handed him a 10lb tacklebox full of paint, tweezers, glue, paint brushes, scissors, exactos, and the whole 9 yards.. he said he's never had a stranger just walk in with gifts like this, so I must have come from the north pole... I'm sure when his family visits he's gonna tell them some stranger gave him all this stuff, and all he knows is it was some 250lb guy in sweats that walked by his room one day a week before christmas.

anyway, I'm not so sure I should have left the super glue in the tackle box after I left. can you imagine if another Ahlziemer's paient wanders in his room and finds the tackbox opens, picks up the super glue, and glues themselves to the hallway.

Xtreme Mentor
    Well I been getting a lot of my water cooling stuff since August, so its been eXtended christmas for me
    I also got a subwoofer and amplifier for my car. Some money and I recently bought some nice Nike shoes and some clothes. Good enough for me

Xtreme Cruncher
    We're getting a house, so we didn't get anything for each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by [XC] Kayin View Post
    Should the RIAA ever target me, I will immediately forfeit US citizenship and move back to reservation, which has no extradition policy and would probably tell Whitey to get bent or we'll scalp you and take your women...
    Free Omastar!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V3 Xeons coming soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeB12 View Post

when I was visiting my gran last week, I walked by this old guys room down the hall at the assisted living center and he was building a plastic model airplane with his door open. I stopped and said "hey" and just told him I was seeing my gran. I asked him if he enjoyed those things, and he said yeah, but his family has a hard time finding models in our small town, so they have to pick them up when they go to charleston... which is not too often anymore. he still has his mind unlike my gran with Alzheimer's. Told him I used to enjoy them when I was sick before transplant, but got too sick to work on them anymore.. then after transplant, I never picked the hobby back up... and told him that one was coming along nicely (the one he was working on). said merry christmas and left.

anyway, I went home and found I still had about 7 old car models (57 chevy, 55 chevy, cobra, old mustang, etc) unopened in my closet with my model paint and toolkit in a tacklebox that hasn't seen the light of day in 2 yrs. so I packed it all up and took them to him the next day.. his eyes just about bugged out of his head when I dropped 7 new models on the floor and handed him a 10lb tacklebox full of paint, tweezers, glue, paint brushes, scissors, exactos, and the whole 9 yards.. he said he's never had a stranger just walk in with gifts like this, so I must have come from the north pole... I'm sure when his family visits he's gonna tell them some stranger gave him all this stuff, and all he knows is it was some 250lb guy in sweats that walked by his room one day a week before christmas.

anyway, I'm not so sure I should have left the super glue in the tackle box after I left. can you imagine if another Ahlziemer's paient wanders in his room and finds the tackbox opens, picks up the super glue, and glues themselves to the hallway.
    I heard an expression years ago and the older I get the more true it is:
    " The best things we do in this life are the things we do for others"

Xtreme Member
    I got a samsung 24", the one with the red trim. Gonna match my new build

Quote Originally Posted by l33t p1mp View Post
    removed disgusting comment..Movieman
    Thats not cool. At all.
    Last edited by Movieman; 12-25-2008 at 06:43 PM.

Wanna Pull My Finger?
    That in it's self should earn you a vacation to think about the error of your ways.............
    Donate to Xtreme Systems!

Now Showing:
    Gigabyte x48-DQ6, Q6600,OCZ 1066 Reapers,2 750gb seagate 7200.11 hd, BFG 8800GTS 512,PC P&C 750 Quad psu, 24" Sceptre lcd, Antec 900

my wife's system now!
    Intel C2D 6400, Zotac Matx mobo, 1gb kingston mem, Nvidia 7050, I Feel really Good now!
    Jon C2D 6600 Zotac mobo 1gb mem............................................... ................. HTPC qx6700@3.0ghz
    Annabelle Amd 3800+@2.4ghz, Biostar mobo, 1gb ocz pc4500 beta's................. Optyx2 opty165@ 2.1 ghz

'Want a real high?
    Come crunch WCG and you'll feel like your on QuadCaine"

First loops are like first sex, all hands and thumbs till you figure out what goes where, then it's what ever works best for you.

Xtreme Cruncher
    I got some money. Im not really big on getting stuff so I just like to give mainly. I am probably going to go buy a new headset since I stepped on mine and only one side works now. O and I am of course going to drink tonight. Other then that it is just another day in my little life.

I hope everyone stayed safe and had a good day.
    Huff

and Leet wow you should be punched in the face for saying that. Not a cool thing to joke about.
    Last edited by HuffPCair; 12-25-2008 at 06:00 PM.
    ~ Little Slice of Heaven ~
    Lian Li PC-A05NB w/ Gentle Typhoons
    Core i7 860 @ 3gHz w/ Thor's Hammer
    eVGA P55 SLI
    8GB RAM
    Gigabyte 7970
    Corsair HX850
    OZC Vertex3 SSD 240GB

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast