Thread: So What'Cha Get?

Royal Administrator
    Uh, I am Joe. Did someone call me?

Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Movieman View Post
    Merry Christmas Brandon!

almost, its december 26th now,

guess its the thought

actually had our christmas a week ago though, so, today has been weird not doing anything.

Xtreme Addict
    I got a new phone, HTC Touch Pro
    $100 for my mom
    and saving that money for the rest I'll get for my birthday so my dad can put together my AR-15, so I can get a 40/40 on qualification at Basic :P

Glad to see most of you had a good christmas

if it means anything I didn't get any booty :P LOL, then again I don't have a gf/wife, dang lol

merry christmas to you all(especially movieman, gives him Cigs lol)
    FREEDOM ISN'T FREE
    Cruncher Support:
    Utnorris
    DarthBeavis
    DEFRANCO NATION

E6600- Asus striker Extreme-2 x 750gb- Igloo 5710- 8800gt- antec 850w Quatro- 4gb DDR2 800- Antec 1200- 24/7 cruncher

**Wishes for a dual- quad core cruncher **

Xtreme Addict
    zune 120&belt clip, a Columbia jacket, a couple of sweaters. Left 4 dead pc, nail klipper kit

and a watch case to hold my time pieces..bought time!

I m dumb with Zune..first mp3 player lol! not kidding here. My music collection which is composed of all downloaded music is sorely sorely not organized with the meta tags, and I have alot of underground stuff, dnb, trance etc..no clip arts for that or real structure except folders . It's all relatively organized in folders..but yeah the zune software is being a biotch! Trying to get things nice and tidy with mp3tag, it's improving at least. I should have done some housekeeping with my music collection forever ago, just to lazy..and no need when just playing stuff on the puter through sound system and winamp

it's a cool device though
    Last edited by strange|ife; 12-26-2008 at 02:50 AM.
    ~

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by [XC] riptide View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by l33t p1mp View Post
    removed disgusting comment..Movieman

Thats not cool. At all.
    I take it that's what the ban is for?
    Quote Originally Posted by [XC] Kayin View Post
    Should the RIAA ever target me, I will immediately forfeit US citizenship and move back to reservation, which has no extradition policy and would probably tell Whitey to get bent or we'll scalp you and take your women...
    Free Omastar!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by Polizei View Post
    I think the best thing I got for Christmas was watching my 79 year old grandmother open her gifts... my dad and I splurged and got her an uber-awesome Cuisinart coffee maker because my dad and I drink a ton of the stuff when we go to her house. She got a bunch of other stuff too... elderly people gifts like electric blankets and slippers and stuff, but she was most excited about the coffee maker.

Mostly practical gifts for me, mom gave me free car insurance for a month (I pay whatever the rate increase is after she added me to her policy) and an Under Armour hoodie I've been eying up. A couple t-shirts too because I ran a stick of chapstick through the washing machine and ruined a bunch of my clothes. My dad got me a North Face soft shell jacket I had also been eying up along with matching under Armour sweat pants... a college kid can never have too many pairs of sweat pants. Aunts and cousins got me some dress clothes which are good to have for internships and whatnot.

Ugh! My 12 year old does that. Pens and gum!
    Should the RIAA ever target me, I will immediately forfeit US citizenship and move back to reservation, which has no extradition policy and would probably tell Whitey to get bent or we'll scalp you and take your women...
    Free Omastar!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme Cruncher
    Quote Originally Posted by [XC] 2long4u View Post
    Ugh! My 12 year old does that. Pens and gum!
    I'm 21 and I still do that sometimes. I stopped chewing gum because I've got a TMJ disorder and it bothers my jaw joint, and if anything, I run a pencil through the laundry - engineering students don't work in pen.

Xtreme Cruncher
    I have TMJ too. Once in a while it flares up and I can barely eat.
    Free Omastar!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme Cruncher
    It's the worst... sometimes I get it from trying to eat too fast and then my jaw bothers me for a week.

Xtreme Cruncher
    I have it in both sides but the only one to really bother me is the right side. The last time it was bad was the worst so far. IIRC it hurt for three weeks.
    It comes from two things, grinding and clenching.
    Free Omastar!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TMJ?
    The Cardboard Master
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz, 16GB DDR3-1600, Radeon 7950 @ 1000/1250, Win 10 Pro x64

Xtreme Cruncher
    Wikipedia is a wonderful thing.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TMJ

The most common disorder of the TMJ is disc displacement. In essence, this is when the articular disc, attached anteriorly to the superior head of the lateral pteygoid muscle and posteriorly to the retrodiscal tissue, moves out from between the condyle and the fossa, so that the mandible and temporal bone contact is made on something other than the articular disc. This, as explained above, is usually very painful, because unlike these adjacent tissues, the central portion of the disc contains no sensory innervation.

In most instances of disorder, the disc is displaced anteriorly upon translation, or the anterior and inferior sliding motion of the condyle forward within the fossa and down the articular eminence. On opening, a "pop" or "click" can sometimes be heard and usually felt as well, indicating the condyle is moving back onto the disk, known as "reducing the joint" (disc displacement with reduction). Upon closing, the condyle will slide off the back of the disc, hence another "click" or "pop" at which point the condyle is posterior to the disc. Upon clenching, the condyle compresses the bilaminar area, and the nerves, arteries and veins against the temporal fossa, causing pain and inflammation.

In Disc displacement without reduction the disc stays anterior to the condylar head upon opening. Mouth opening is limited and there is no "pop" or "click" sound on opening.

TMJ pain is generally due to one of three reasons.

* The most common cause of TMJ pain is myofascial pain dysfunction syndrome, primarily involving the muscles of mastication.
    * Internal derangements is defined as an abnormal relationship of the disc to any of the other components of the TMJ. Disc displacement is an example of internal derangement.
    * Degenerative joint disease, otherwise known as osteoarthritis is the organic degeneration of the articular surfaces within the TMJ.
    * TMJ pain remains one of the most reliable diagnostic criteria for temporal arteritis.
    Last edited by [XC] 2long4u; 12-26-2008 at 09:35 AM.
    Free Omastar!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme Cruncher
    TemperoMandibular Joint Disorder or something like that. Basically, mine and 2long's jaws don't line up right with the skull or something and excessive chewing/clenching aggravates the joint.

No clicking or popping here, just intense aches when chewing when it's aggravated.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Mine only clicks once in a while. If I don't be careful when it's clicking it will get inflamed really bad.
    Free Omastar!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A q9550 and I am very grateful. Sana must have moved to 45NM since last year.
    Antec p182 (looks pro)
    P5E deluxe X48 motherboard (flashed to a rampage)
    Q9550 2866GHX @ 3.825 1.35v
    2x 4870 ATI 512MB videos cards (720/1075) PCI-E 115MHZ CFX baby
    2GB OCZ platinum 900MHZ 1:1 (4-5-5-12)
    600 watt gamextreme OCZ PSU, Slave PSU for cooling is a 300 watt Aopen (Bolted to the side of my case)
    Ninja 478 with silverstone fans and stuff on it to cool the massive CPU down
    750GB western digital harddrive
    Sound blaster live soundcard
    viewsonic p225f
    Copperhard Razer
    Dell keyboard with huge spacebar
    ZX240 speakers

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I got a 120 gig iPod, a camera and $25 from my grandma.

I take it that's what the ban is for?
    The ban is for a comment he made regarding advice he gave on how to perform a voilent DIY abortion. Very insensitive to Lestat.

Xtreme Member
    I got a 8mm for Christmas when I was 15. It was made in Spandau Germany in 1917. I sporterized the stock cuz my mom did not like the military gun.
    I have taken many deer and elk with it over the years. My parents got from Montgomery Wards for $18.87 in December 1971. Prices have gone up a bit since then.

WZ

Sold off all my s775 stuff, and got an i7 965, 3x1GB kit of Corsair 1866, and an EVGA X58, merry christmas to me.

Had a blast watching my kids open all their stuff, Iron Man glow in the dark undies FTW.

Quote Originally Posted by chuchnit View Post
    Why do you always have to bring two sockets into everything?
    Quote Originally Posted by Movieman View Post
    Because a one socket system is only 1/2 a system..
    You got two balls don't you?
    I rest my case!

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    Sold off all my s775 stuff, and got an i7 965, 3x1GB kit of Corsair 1866, and an EVGA X58, merry christmas to me.

Had a blast watching my kids open all their stuff, Iron Man glow in the dark undies FTW.

DUDE your kids will love your forever. I wanted nerf blasters so bad but all I got was oranges and news underwear

Xtreme Guru
    i got COAL.. i guess i had not been nice
    Evga X58 sli under cascade
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=219788
    Evga X58 Sli ultimate overclocking/ overview/ discussion thread
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=221082

proud owner of E8600 Q822A435

XS News
    I got a Novint Falcon
    RIP Dad. I will miss you always.

Q6600,DFI X48 T2R,280 GTX,4gig ReaperX,XiFi Prelude,LL TYR PC X-2000,Westinghouse 37,Klipsch 5.1 Ultra

Xtreme Addict
    @gunslinger: your kids are very cute!

do you have a mini Hells kitchen show going on? or what? :P
    FREEDOM ISN'T FREE
    Cruncher Support:
    Utnorris
    DarthBeavis
    DEFRANCO NATION

E6600- Asus striker Extreme-2 x 750gb- Igloo 5710- 8800gt- antec 850w Quatro- 4gb DDR2 800- Antec 1200- 24/7 cruncher

**Wishes for a dual- quad core cruncher **

Xtreme Cruncher
    Lets see here. My Christmas sucked!

Lost power to my garage(wires melted somewhere)
    8800gts died so I don't have a computer now
    tranny in car is messing up

Thats what I got.

My boy had a great Christmas tho!

In essence, this is when the articular disc, attached anteriorly to the superior head of the lateral pteygoid muscle and posteriorly to the retrodiscal tissue, moves out from between the condyle and the fossa, so that the mandible and temporal bone contact is made on something other than the articular disc.
    The Cardboard Master
    Crunch with us, the XS WCG team
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz, 16GB DDR3-1600, Radeon 7950 @ 1000/1250, Win 10 Pro x64

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast