Thread: Problem with Mach 2.. any tips?

Problem with Mach 2.. any tips?

Hi there.

I have a mach 2 with a mod that when i press the power button, it starts the prommy working, and then when reached the temperature, it automaticly starts the computer.

It uses a molex that check if has power to automaticly shut down prommy when pc is not working.

I had a be quiet dark power pro 530w that brokes up, and today i bought a new arkangel 850w.

With the previous power supply it worked and continue works, i already tried:S

Any tips?

I own a Mach II myself and they all hook up like that through the Mach controller. Does yours have the LCD on the front? If yes is it coming on at all? What is it reading? Also check the LED's on the back of the unit and see if any are lighting up and which ones.

Quote Originally Posted by xtant25 View Post
    I own a Mach II myself and they all hook up like that through the Mach controller. Does yours have the LCD on the front? If yes is it coming on at all? What is it reading? Also check the LED's on the back of the unit and see if any are lighting up and which ones.
    hi there.

I dont have lcd.. although the leds on cak are normal.. one green blinking.

Everythings works sweet if i unplug that damn molex.. but its needed if not the prommy shut down after some time argh

may be the supply that dont support that start power of prommy?

Quote Originally Posted by weirkved View Post
    hi there.

I dont have lcd.. although the leds on cak are normal.. one green blinking.

Everythings works sweet if i unplug that damn molex.. but its needed if not the prommy shut down after some time argh

may be the supply that dont support that start power of prommy?
    When its running is that green light blinking? It should support it easily check your connection and make sure its plugged into the molex connector all the way.

When its running is that green light blinking? It should support it easily check your connection and make sure its plugged into the molex connector all the way.
    i do everyting by the same way with the 2 suplies.

One is ok (older ) the new, supose to be best 850w the systems starts and automaticly turns off, like 0.1 sec. although if i unplug molex, it run great

i dont understand

Thats strange. I copied this directly from the Mach II service manual ( Which power supplies can be used with Prometeia? The compressor itself is powered from the main supply, so it uses almost no power from the power supply. The Chip-controller, 2 low noise fans and heating elements is driven from the PSU, and this represent a workload of app. 1.5A) So something is definitely not right.

Thats strange. I copied this directly from the Mach II service manual ( Which power supplies can be used with Prometeia? The compressor itself is powered from the main supply, so it uses almost no power from the power supply. The Chip-controller, 2 low noise fans and heating elements is driven from the PSU, and this represent a workload of app. 1.5A) So something is definitely not right.
    :S yup its very strange.. the supply apparently is perfect. i bought it brand new on my favorite shop.. althought with my older supply i can still boot everthing ok , so i dont know how will i solve this. tomorrow (today ) i will check this, its too late now 3.30am..

Regards and merry christmas

Quote Originally Posted by weirkved View Post
    :S yup its very strange.. the supply apparently is perfect. i bought it brand new on my favorite shop.. althought with my older supply i can still boot everthing ok , so i dont know how will i solve this. tomorrow (today ) i will check this, its too late now 3.30am..

Regards and merry christmas
    Merry Christmas to you too and I should be around tomorrow and will help you try to solve this issue. Im sure some other people will have some input aswell.

sweet.

now i tried to connect that molex to an already conection with case fans and it apparently is ok

The problem was the direct conection supply-prommy. now it is supply-fan-prommy and everything ok

Glad to see you got it working but im still not sure why the molex connector from the PSU wouldnt work on it.