Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Project - Digital Frost

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by gazmtk View Post
    Hey Tiro
    Yeh I found a few reviews on it, I thought about it believe me, but the review that sold the Mod what I have was at TechPowerUp
    Watercooling in the LL would of been easier though
    Thanx for the compliments aswell, I am trying to keep this moving as fast as possible
    I am losing the net at the end of this week due to changing of provider so I want to give you a look at what it will look like on the end product atleast
    or atleast how not to apply the pattern
    I have never attempted Digital pattern before and I am finding it challenging but fun none the less, I have read different ways of painting digital patterns and I think i chose the hard way
    Time will tell, I think I might be able to unmask tomorrow if the weather is right
    I will keep you all informed tho
    good stuff!
    well I actually finally emailed kingston. I got a nice quick reply.. the 'vibe/tone' suggests they are 'itching' to help my kinda company

so u got 2 XB360s? any of them the new jasper revision?
    DNA = Design Not Accident
    DNA = Darwin Not Accurate

heatware / ebay
    HARDWARE I only own Xeons, Extreme Editions & Lian Li's
    https://prism-break.org/

Banned
    Prolly not lol.

The power consumption is a great improvement.

Banned
    well I have 3 Xbox 360 actually... just one got left at a mates when I was up visiting, he still has it tho
    I have 1 2nd Generation, 1 of the first HDMI Xbox's (at my mates) and an Elite.. the elite fits in with my all black theme in my bedroom, Grey walls and black everything else

Banned
    -- UPDATE --
    Ok so I got drunk and went wake boarding yesterday
    my bad
    but today I finished the paint, im not entirely happy with it atm, I am now looking at the 2nd face plate to try my other method of applying the decals, aswell as making the squares smaller and irregular
    I will keep you all up dated
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1259.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	162.2 KB 
ID:	91066   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1260.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	150.9 KB 
ID:	91067  

I am Xtreme
    excellent work so far man but.... yuck,, i hate to say it brothu but what a freakin nasty way to paint/design your beautiful 360,,, just... yuck...
    "These are the rules. Everybody fights, nobody quits. If you don't do your job I'll kill you myself.
    Welcome to the Roughnecks"

"Anytime you think I'm being too rough, anytime you think I'm being too tough, anytime you miss-your-mommy, QUIT!
    You sign your 1248, you get your gear, and you take a stroll down washout lane. Do you get me?"

Heat Ebay Feedback

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12