Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "CRITICAL ERROR" with MachII - help

Xtreme Member
    ..Update - Just got back from the office and fired her up. It got to 14 degrees and powered down saying "TOO SLOW" so there you have it. I think it's RMA time.. What do you guys reckon? I made a cup of tea in the time it took to get to 14 degrees. Normally in that time it would have reached boot temp and more.

Xtreme Member
    .another update.

It's completely stuffed now The unit gets to about 18 degrees before it comes up with "TOO SLOW" on the LCD and switches off. FWIW I can hear gas escaping (??) if I move the capillary tube - things are not good. I'm sad. I spoke to my reseller yesterday evening and they said I really need to hear back from Nventiv before they can do anything for me - I still haven't heard a thing back and I emailed Sunday morning.

Xtreme Member
    I have yet to hear back from Nventiv. Has anyone a contact email addy I could use? I have sent two off to the support address to no avail a couple of days ago. Maybe I'm just impatient but I have a £600 MachII sitting here that I cant use.

Xtreme Legend
    m8

the support guy has been sick but he got back in today, ill tell him to email you back

Xtreme Member
    Thanks mate, would really appreciate that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12