Thread: AMD Phenom II and Dragon Preview Event - Invite Only

Threaded View

Champion

AMD Phenom II and Dragon Preview Event - Invite Only

Hey guys,

I was invited by AMD to attend this event, but I have schedule conflict and can't make it. They generously ask me to see if anyone in the XS community would be intereted in attending. So here are the details.

AMD is hosting an exclusive technology preview event in Boston (December 12), Chicago (December 8), and San Francisco (This Friday December 5!) over the next couple of weeks and has offered xtremesystems.org a very limited number of invitations. Extreme, future technology demonstrations with an opportunity to chill with other readers and AMD’s technologists will make for a must attend event. It is by invite only, and AMD needs your full name, email address and forum handle, and we’ll submit your info. Invitations will allow you to bring a friend. Act fast and good luck, we hope you get in. Email simon.solotko@amd.com with your info.

I am not sure how many seats will be allocated for XS or how big the venue will be, so please do not get upset if you do not get in.

Please post in this thread if you are going, and to which location. It would be great of XS'ers can meet up.

MOD - I posted in this forum because those that are interested in AMD woudl be here. If you feel this thread would be better suited else where, please feel free to relocate it.

- Ton
    Last edited by TiTON; 12-04-2008 at 12:14 AM. Reason: corrected email addy