Thread: Swiftechs great customer service!

Xtreme Member

Swiftechs great customer service!

I am utterly amazed with Swiftech's customer service! I some how managed to strip out one of my GTZ fasteners when I was installing my build this past weekend. So I looked all over the net to see if I could just buy the parts like you can with some of the blocks out there and came up empty handed. So I pmed Gabe and asked if there was anywhere or way for me to get a new fastener and back plate and he referred me to Michelle there @ Swiftech and told me she would take care of me. So I called up Michelle this afternoon and was just wondering about them to see what it would run me. She just told me to give her my address so they could send me out new ones! I'm amazed with the level of service that I got with them I will definitely be using more of their stuff!
    Thanks again Gabe!

Xtreme Mentor
    Michelle is really good at getting out these little parts.
    Gabe has a very good staff and knows how to make us happy.
    His parts are simple and fuctional.. Not pricey.
    Asus P6T, I7-920, 6gb ocz xmp, 4890, Raid 0-1 Terabyte, full watercooled - Triple Loop 5 radiators

Xtreme Addict
    I got a replacement mounting pad for my d5 from Michelle at no cost because the darned things are near impossible to find anywhere online.

After 2 cases my old one just didn't have any stick left lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chruschef in regards to Thermaltake water cooling
    you'd be better off cooling your components with a fire....

Fanboy of Good Products
    congrats dem, always good to hear good news
    Cruncher #1: EVGA Z68 FTW | i7-2600k @ 4.5 | 6GB Ram
    Cruncher #2: Supermicro Dual-Socket | 2 x 6-core Opterons | 4GB Ram
    Cruncher #3: 8-core Xserve 1,1

T400 for non-crunching

"But don't think you'll run me over - It's, ah, planting season here in Texas... and the farm is growing..." -Otis11 on crunching WCG

Demthios - did you strip one of the screws for the hold down plate (I think that's what you were referring to)?

Reason I ask is that I seem to have stripped the thread for one of the barbs ... I'll contact Swiftech and see if I can get a replacement for the delrin body. Glad everything worked out for you.

Xtreme Member
    Yeah the bottom right screw to mount it to the back plate is the one I stripped. not sure how really...But yah gonna have to see how hard it is to take all this stuff out of the case this weekend so I can replace it all....fun fun..

Xtreme Member
    Three cheers for Swiftech

I totally agree. I too am impressed by the apparent importance they place on customer service. They've always responded to my email before I would have expected them to have had time to. Best of all, I've never received less than a complete answer. Too often, support by email returns an answer that seems unrelated to the question. Clearly, Swiftech understands the real value to be found in a satisfied customer is the potential for a repeat customer or one who'll confidently recommend their products.

It really does seem like there is an awful lot of pitiful customer support out there whose message to me is; we're more concerned with holding on to the money you have already given us than we are willing to chance that you'll ever buy from us again. This isn't just a pc component issue, it's an equal opportunity crapshoot in all manner of commerce so, when I find a repeatedly good experience, I like to cheer for them when I can. Yeah Swiftech!

Xtreme Member
    Another thumbs up to Michelle from me.

Sent me a MCW60 mounting kit for free after I lost the screws and backplate to mine.

Xtreme Cruncher
    Yep, they are just plain great

http://mato78.com - Finnish PC Hardware news & reviews
    BulldogPO @ Twitter

Banned
    mmmmm michelle sounds hot

Xtreme Member
    Good news about companies that take care of their customer are always appreciated!

Xtreme Member
    I managed to strip out one of the bolts on the backplate on my gtz Luckily the backplate from my true was identical

Xtreme Addict
    +1 for Swiftech and Michelle that have always served me well!
    //RETIRED-o00o--°(_)°--o00o-OVERCLOCKER//

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by b@llz0r View Post
    mmmmm michelle sounds hot
    There's a pic of the whole Swiftech crew circa 2006 on their site.
    Circles SucQ!

If your annoyed by sigs telling you to put things in your sig, then put this in your sig

Bribery won't work on me...just say NO to AT!!!

Mr Swiftech

Thank you guys!

Michelle has been with Swiftech since early 2003; actually most of our people here have been with the Company since it started taking off in 2001. They are all loyal and dedicated to their jobs.

Thank you for the pat in the back! she read the thread, and truly appreciates it, and thank you for your support!
    CEO Swiftech

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Michelle has been with Swiftech since early 2003; actually most of our people here have been with the Company since it started taking off in 2001. They are all loyal and dedicated to their jobs.

Thank you for the pat in the back! she read the thread, and truly appreciates it, and thank you for your support!
    Let me be the first to ask :

Pics or shens

I am Xtreme
    + 1 . . .great job Swiftech!
    "Thing is, I no longer consider you a member but, rather a parasite...one that should be expunged."

Xtreme Mentor
    I will have to say that Swiftech has very good customer service. They sent me replacement parts for my H2O compact when I first got it and Michelle was great also. Very friendly and easy going. From the customer service standpoint Swiftech is one of the best.
    CPUID http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=484051
    http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=484051
    http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=554982
    New DO Stepping http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=555012
    4.8Ghz - http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=794165

Desk Build
    FX8120 @ 4.6Ghz 24/7 / Asus Crosshair V /HD7970/ 8Gb (4x2Gb) Gskill 2133Mhz / Intel 320 160Gb OS Drive, WD 256GB Game Storage

W/C System
    (CPU) Swiftech HD (GPU) EK HD7970 with backplate (RAM) MIPS Ram block (Rad/Pump) 3 x Thermochill 120.3 triple rads and Dual MCP355's with Heatkiller dual top and Cyberdruid Prism res / B*P/Koolance Compression Fittings and Quick Disconnects.

Xtreme Batrachian
    Well, I haven't ever had to deal with Swiftech's CS, and their products keep finding their way into my builds...

Good to know that in the (somewhat unlikely) case I have to deal with their CSD, it's on par with their products

Xtreme Member
    Thanks for passing this on to her Gabe! Yeah I have to agree that there product quality and customer service are on par with each other.

Xtreme Member
    Here is said pic.

And i agree,swiftech stuff is the shiz.
    intel G860
    asus p8z77-m pro skt1155 bios 1205
    Samsung 2x4b ddr3 1333@1600 8.10.9 1.53v
    MSI gtx560ti twin frozr 1gb
    1x120gb pny prevail elite/1x WD RE4 2TB
    Lg Slimline Dvd/rw sata
    Dell 2405FPW 24"
    Fractal Arc mii
    Xonar DX/Dell soundbar
    Hiper 580watt

3.9ghz e6300-http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc?id=139796
    http://www.techpowerup.com/gallery/1834.html

Xtreme Member
    I called them up and requested an o-ring for my Apogee. All she (Michelle) needed was my address. Now, they won't get any recognition as a charitable organization for giving me an o-ring but, once again they've shown that they do "get it".