Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pain in the arse loops . . .

I am Xtreme

Pain in the arse loops . . .

Going to have to mod one of the side windows and maybe make something like a rollcage to protect the tubing . . .I wanted to have a GPU on separate loops . . .hence a mess ensued . . .still have to do sleeving and such . . .

I need a rig to game on at PDXLAN 12.5 by this Friday so I am just going to get it working and revise later . . .
    "Thing is, I no longer consider you a member but, rather a parasite...one that should be expunged."

Xtreme Member
    wow
    Current Rig: Broke i7

Lian Li 1200 -- Foxconn Bloodrage -- Intel i7 920 @ 3.2Ghz -- Corsair Dominator GT 6GB @ 1925Mhz -- 9800GX2 -- Corsair HX1000 PSU -- Patriot Inferno 100GB SSD -- EK350 block Swiftech 220 S-Flex's all around

Xtreme Mentor
    you need a bigger case.
    HAVE NO FEAR!
    "AMD fallen angel"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamekiller View Post
    You didn't get the memo? 1 hour 'Fugger time' is equal to 12 hours of regular time.

Banned
    Lookin good DB!

Banned
    That's a tight loop. Sucks to be you .

No wait it doesn't!

Banned
    Throw a few more vids in there & it'd look like a set of ribs lol.

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by demonkevy666 View Post
    you need a bigger case.
    Been there, done that . . .

I want something I can take to a LAN . . .remember this is my gaming rig . . .
    "Thing is, I no longer consider you a member but, rather a parasite...one that should be expunged."

Banned
    Did you ever weigh that case? I wonder how heavy it was? [The MM creation case]

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by MomijiTMO View Post
    Did you ever weigh that case? I wonder how heavy it was? [The MM creation case]
    Never weighed it . . .crazy heavy tho . . .when it was empty I carried it by myself (hauled it looking like Jesus carrying his cross . . .sure the neighbors think I am crazy) . . .

Xtreme Member
    That is pretty manic, however I do like it very much. Great job

Xtreme Enthusiast
    DB the Techno Pimp and his... (insert politically incorrect word here) I gotta start going to PDXLAN's. As always, nice job on the rigs bro.
    Intel Xeon 3520 | eVGA Classified E759, GTX-285 SSC Tri-SLI | Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz 7-8-7-20 | Auzentech X-Fi Prelude | Intel 160GB X25-MG2 x 2, WDC 1TB Green Storage | Watercool HK 3.0, GPU-X² GTX285, MO-RA 2 Pro | Mips Chipset Kühler | Dual Laing 18w DDC+ | Corsair HX1000 | murderMod TJ07 #007 | Dell 3008WFP | Windows 7 Ultimate x64 |

I am Xtreme
    My best friend is also building his rig over at my place for PDXLAN 12.5 . . .his specs:
    QX6700 (I think that is it . .Exteme Edition that runs really hot) . . .
    Quad SLi'd 9800 GX2s
    Three BI 360 GTX rads, three DDC 3.2 pumps with DD tops, 2 XSPC double bay resevoirs, EVGA 790i mobo (did not get the darned chipset blocks for his or mine so maybe a future revision build)
    DD double-wide case . . .

We messed up the loops in the pic we redid them with the reservoirs in the loops . . .one loop is resevoir to pump1 to rad1 to gpu1 to pum2p to rad2 to resevoir, other loop is simple CPU loop with rad, one pump, and reservoir

Xtreme Member
    Why do you have each GPU going away from each other arent they all on one loop?
    Whats up?

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by shoopdawoopa View Post
    Why do you have each GPU going away from each other arent they all on one loop?
    In the blue hosed rig or red-hosed? The red tubing rig has each GPU on a separate loop, the blue tubed rig has each gpu on one loop but the inlet of each gpu is connected to its own radiator . . .with two pumps in the loop before each rad . . .keep in mind we re-did the blue loops from what you see . . .

Xtreme Member
    Did you test connecting the top card via the top threads and then the other two with 45s in the top threads? Actually I'm not sure 45s would fit as I don't have any but you get the idea.

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Helfarch View Post
    Did you test connecting the top card via the top threads and then the other two with 45s in the top threads? Actually I'm not sure 45s would fit as I don't have any but you get the idea.
    low profile 90s are the only way to do at least the middle card . . .I want it to look consistent so I did the same 90s on all . . .

Xtreme Member
    90s with 45s on them :p

I am Xtreme
    great . . .leak at GPU fittings . . .tore them all out and will do a normal TRI-SLI loop tomorrow (guess two rads in series) . . .

Xtreme Member
    that is just awesome!
    i wanted to make something like that (separate loop for each gpu)...
    and looking at your project... wants me want to go with it
    reminds me of a v8 engine (in this case, v6?)... haha.

nice job. sad to hear that you're going normal loop though.

I am Xtreme
    damned EVGA 790i board won't post so I ordered an Asus Striker Extreme 790i board and a set of Bitspower NB/SB/mofsets for it (I ordered two of the mofset blocks hoping each one uses the same one) . . .also order a bunch of dark 45s to at least pimp it up somewhat . . .
    parts are on second day order so hopefully I can get it running Wednesday . . .thinking take one D5 out and just have it all in series with two D5s in the loop . . .should be enough pressure for the three rads and all the blocks . . .

I am Xtreme
    Messed up on my order and only got one mofset . . .now Performance PCs is out so I cannot even next day air one in time . . .just had to jerry-rig it . . .

Xtreme Member
    That thing would cause a earthquake if it fell on the floor

Then it would cause a tidal wave from all the fluid
    Intel - XFX 680i LT, Q6600, OCZ DDR2 8500 4gig, 9800GTX, CoolerMaster 650W PSU, X-Fi Extreme SB, Win 7 Ultimate x64 OS, Raptor X, Sceptre Komodo, Thermaltake Psunami case

AMD - GA-790FXTA-UD5, 965BE, Mushkin Blackine PC3 15000 4gig, Diamond 4870x2, Corsair HX1000W PSU, Raptor 150gig, Win 7 Ultimate 64 OS, Samsung 2493HM, Cosmos S case

Xtreme Member
    You must have a plumbing degree darth

Incidently,i wonder how long it will be till there are computer plumbing courses.
    intel G860
    asus p8z77-m pro skt1155 bios 1205
    Samsung 2x4b ddr3 1333@1600 8.10.9 1.53v
    MSI gtx560ti twin frozr 1gb
    1x120gb pny prevail elite/1x WD RE4 2TB
    Lg Slimline Dvd/rw sata
    Dell 2405FPW 24"
    Fractal Arc mii
    Xonar DX/Dell soundbar
    Hiper 580watt

3.9ghz e6300-http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc?id=139796
    http://www.techpowerup.com/gallery/1834.html

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by TI66ER View Post
    You must have a plumbing degree darth

Incidently,i wonder how long it will be till there are computer plumbing courses.
    I almost agreed to teach a modding course at a community college . . .

I am Xtreme
    Giving updates as the night progresses . . .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast