Quote Originally Posted by LukeXE View Post
building 3 stager is not simple as it looks. Especially with methane. So please don`t tell me that there is no effort from my side.
What did you do the last week? No update, nothing. You always have an excuse for everything, but in fact you were just not working on that unit. That's what i call "no effort". Building 3 stager is difficult, i know, but if you dont do ANYTHING, you'll never see if the unit works or not.

If you wanna "pile of trash" I can deliver it even in this week. At first it looked like easy job, but it`s not.

I know you are waiting almost 2 years. but we talked a lot of times, that you`re not in hurry and I can finish other delayed units. I finished them and now working on yours.
That's the point. You just accepted a job without knowing how to do it right. We've all seen that the first try just did not work. You say "now your working on my unit" - what the hell? Which other units you had to finish since the beginnig of this year? If you really were working on this unit you would have posted pics showing the progress INSTANTLY after my last post. But you didn't.

You`ll get working unit which you wanted from me.
I wish that would be te truth, but it isn't. You're always moving from one deadline to antoher without finishing the job.

Look, you build two stages already, so why isn't there even a design for the third one? If it's that difficult, give it try instead of doing nothing.

But deadline is not moving. Two weeks should be enough to rebuild third stage 3 times. And if you make pics the next time, please take them of the entire unit, not only parts of it.

If there's no acceptable loadtest until the end of this month, we're finished.