View Poll Results: What would you do to make him stop stealing ?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tell everybody about him and the problem?

33 61.11%
  • Tell him never to speak to you again?

6 11.11%
  • Tell him that you will keep his cooler and not give him the 40$ ?

9 16.67%
  • Just gnore him ?

6 11.11%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How would you handle stolen benchmark Scores ?

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosfer@tu View Post
    I migth know. But when people know one side of the storry, They have to know my side 2 Massman!
    Sure, if that's what you want. I didn't want to know either side of the story and look at me go now . Best thing you can do is suck everything up and take the shortest route to clear this problem, which is probably not the route you've picked.

Sometimes it's more honorable to just give in and solve the issue than be stuborn and follow your principles.
    Where courage, motivation and ignorance meet, a persistent idiot awakens.

Xtreme Addict
    IMO being honorable is only following your principles.
    Quote Originally Posted by alacheesu View Post
    If you were consistently able to put two pieces of lego together when you were a kid, you should have no trouble replacing the pump top.

Xtreme Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by [XC] gomeler View Post
    Just give him his crap back, work with the HWBot team to delete the results, and remember to never bench with him/her again. Hope it all works out for you, hate when this hobby gets nasty.
    Its not just this hobby, its people in general, for some reason its human nature.

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberration View Post
    IMO being honorable is only following your principles.
    That's a very close-minded view on what honor stands for. I don't see why it would be more honorable to stick to your principles even if you know they are plain wrong. I'd call that stupid rather than honorable.
    Where courage, motivation and ignorance meet, a persistent idiot awakens.

1) Give him his stuff back. It is his stuff, regardless of how much of a douche nugget Theoretical Person X may be.
    2) Work with hwbot. They don't like jerks any more than we do.
    3) Continue with life as normal, sans Theoretical Person X.
    Particle's First Rule of Online Technical Discussion:
    As a thread about any computer related subject has its length approach infinity, the likelihood and inevitability of a poorly constructed AMD vs. Intel fight also exponentially increases.

Rule 1A:
    Likewise, the frequency of a car pseudoanalogy to explain a technical concept increases with thread length. This will make many people chuckle, as computer people are rarely knowledgeable about vehicular mechanics.

Rule 2:
    When confronted with a post that is contrary to what a poster likes, believes, or most often wants to be correct, the poster will pick out only minor details that are largely irrelevant in an attempt to shut out the conflicting idea. The core of the post will be left alone since it isn't easy to contradict what the person is actually saying.

Rule 2A:
    When a poster cannot properly refute a post they do not like (as described above), the poster will most likely invent fictitious counter-points and/or begin to attack the other's credibility in feeble ways that are dramatic but irrelevant. Do not underestimate this tactic, as in the online world this will sway many observers. Do not forget: Correctness is decided only by what is said last, the most loudly, or with greatest repetition.

Rule 3:
    When it comes to computer news, 70% of Internet rumors are outright fabricated, 20% are inaccurate enough to simply be discarded, and about 10% are based in reality. Grains of salt--become familiar with them.

Remember: When debating online, everyone else is ALWAYS wrong if they do not agree with you!

Random Tip o' the Whatever
    You just can't win. If your product offers feature A instead of B, people will moan how A is stupid and it didn't offer B. If your product offers B instead of A, they'll likewise complain and rant about how anyone's retarded cousin could figure out A is what the market wants.

Aussie God
    Just curious, is this related to the results from Kirsa, Intel Sweden, that you have stored on your harddrive, and havent given to hwt.dk???

... Just curious
    Competition ranking;
    2005; Netbyte, Karise/Denmark #1 @ PiFast
    2008; AOCM II, Minfeld/Germany #2 @ 01SE/AM3/8M (w. Oliver)
    2009; AMD-OC, Viborg/Denmark #2 @ max freq Gigabyte TweaKING, Paris/France #4 @ 32M/01SE (w. Vanovich)
    2010: Gigabyte P55, Hamburg/Germany #6 @ wprime 1024/SPI 1M (w. THC) AOCM III, Minfeld/Germany #6 @ 01SE/AM3/1M/8M (w. NeoForce)

Spectating;
    2010; GOOC 2010 Many thanks to Gigabyte!

Quote Originally Posted by M.Beier View Post
    Just curious, is this related to the results from Kirsa, Intel Sweden, that you have stored on your harddrive, and havent given to hwt.dk???

... Just curious
    ohhh. Is this a development? lol

OCTeamDenmark Founder Nosfer@tu's Avatar

... Just curious
    There you go again spreading lies!
    I dont understand why you would say that.

Ivan can confirm he got everyhting we made up there, and That I gave him Everything.

Is this somthine you thougth of your self or did Xt0m or ivan tell you this ?
    Former owner of OCTeamDenmark.com
    MSI MOTHERBOARD!!!!!!

Linkedin

Quote Originally Posted by massman View Post
    Sure, if that's what you want. I didn't want to know either side of the story and look at me go now . Best thing you can do is suck everything up and take the shortest route to clear this problem, which is probably not the route you've picked.

Sometimes it's more honorable to just give in and solve the issue than be stuborn and follow your principles.
    i just figured you Knew about it since your comment on OCX.
    i cant find it since they where deleted from the chat box, so dont be mad on me for miss quoting

You said to M.beier. he dident give in ?

So I figured you knew the storry

Quote Originally Posted by massman View Post
    That's a very close-minded view on what honor stands for. I don't see why it would be more honorable to stick to your principles even if you know they are plain wrong. I'd call that stupid rather than honorable.
    That Indicates that im Wrong

When a guy steals from you and your freinds, Would you just give him back his things because that would be rigth ?

No way thats rigth.
    maybe to have the moral highground, but when M.beier spreds more and more lies and threat with blackmail. :rolleyes
    MSI MOTHERBOARD!!!!!!

Linkedin

Aussie God
    blackmail, care to explain?
    Are you aware what you just wrote sunnyboy? I'd like an explaination...? Such an accusation is a crime, and can give time in prison, just FYI.... Please make a statement, tell me I misread something....

Blackmail is translated; penge afpresning....
    ^^ I hope you just mixed it up with another word Peter, I really do.... Its fair that your English might be insuffecient, thats not a crime, but making such a statement is...

--------

http://hwt.dk/newsdetails.aspx?NewsID=14720
    I wont go into details as for what I've been told off the record, as I dont wish to drag anyone else into it...
    Jeg har desværre ikke så mange billeder, da de fleste ligger på Peters harddisk. Efter at jeg fik lov til at pille lidt mere i BIOS, fik jeg den op på 5.018 MHz.
    Now is the time to log on with all the passwords you have sunnyboy, for that one is hard to translate in any other way then you havent delivered the results?
    Competition ranking;
    2009; AMD-OC, Viborg/Denmark #2 @ max freq Gigabyte TweaKING, Paris/France #4 @ 32M/01SE (w. Vanovich)
    2010: Gigabyte P55, Hamburg/Germany #6 @ wprime 1024/SPI 1M (w. THC) AOCM III, Minfeld/Germany #6 @ 01SE/AM3/1M/8M (w. NeoForce)

Spectating;

c[_]
    Blackmail is holding something of value that belongs to another person to force them do something for you or to keep them from doing something to you, M.Beier.

Nosfer@tu - return the cooler and take the moral high ground, let M.Beier play in his pile of filth.

All along the watchtower the watchmen watch the eternal return.

blackmail, care to explain?
    Are you aware what you just wrote sunnyboy? I'd like an explaination...? Such an accusation is a crime, and can give time in prison, just FYI.... Please make a statement, tell me I misread something....

Blackmail is translated; penge afpresning....
    ^^ I hope you just mixed it up with another word Peter, I really do.... Its fair that your English might be insuffecient, thats not a crime, but making such a statement is...
    You insults will get you nowhere marc

Blackmail is what you have done via pm.

--------
    http://hwt.dk/newsdetails.aspx?NewsID=14720
    I wont go into details as for what I've been told off the record, as I dont wish to drag anyone else into it...
    You never want details thats why you claim I stole for a 1000 Euros hardware.
    Thats why you Insult Hipro5 on Danish forums and never answer when we tell you that you should behave, and dont drag Xtreem legens or any others into the problem you have with me!
    Thats why you never answer or admit that you stole results.

Jeg har desværre ikke så mange billeder, da de fleste ligger på Peters harddisk. Efter at jeg fik lov til at pille lidt mere i BIOS, fik jeg den op på 5.018 MHz.
    Now is the time to log on with all the passwords you have sunnyboy, for that one is hard to translate in any other way then you havent delivered the results?
    Yet again you just lie. You whernt there, you dont know anything.
    And 100% sure you dident speak to Ivan about this

He got all the results we had and has never asked for anything else

You need vecation or somthing m8.
    MSI MOTHERBOARD!!!!!!

Linkedin

Quote Originally Posted by STEvil View Post
    Blackmail is holding something of value that belongs to another person to force them do something for you or to keep them from doing something to you, M.Beier.

Nosfer@tu - return the cooler and take the moral high ground, let M.Beier play in his pile of filth.
    I will STEvil.
    I will give it to Oliver and also told M.Beier I would 3 weeks ago.
    but even though I did this he ran of and told a MILLION lies, and when you confront him with it, he NEVER answers
    MSI MOTHERBOARD!!!!!!

Linkedin

c[_]

Can one of you translate that please? I dont mind other languages as long as what is said is also translated.

Btw a link to where Hipro5 gets a bit of the M.beier treatment!

I and Carpe^Diem had MASSIVE problems with a Board at the MSI event, so Hipro5 came over to lend a hand.
    Even his settings dident get the board to work propperly. Just a bad board you know

And now I and Carpe^Diem are refered to as the elite that needs help from Hipro5 to boot into windows ! WTF
    Insulting me and Carpe^Diem is ONE thing.

But brining Hipro5 Into this is just low!

And hiding behind ODOC´s Account is not fair to your team!

http://translate.google.com/translat...-8&sl=da&tl=en
    MSI MOTHERBOARD!!!!!!

Linkedin

Can one of you translate that please? I dont mind other languages as long as what is said is also translated.
    It means :

I dont have That many Pictures, since most are on Peter (Nosfer@tu´s) harddrive, but after I was allowed to tamper a bit with the bios I got it up to 5.018 Mhz.

This is just jurnalistic freedom, before we left I and ivan found all the pictures we had and uploaded to his USB drive, There was no more Scores and Ivan never asked for anything more

We worked great as a team up there 2.
    MSI MOTHERBOARD!!!!!!

Linkedin

Xtreme Addict
    So to get this clear.

M.Beier is the guy who stole the results?
    >i5-3570K
    >Asrock Z77E-ITX Wifi
    >Asus GTX 670 Mini
    >Cooltek Coolcube Black
    >CM Silent Pro M700
    >Crucial M4 128Gb Msata
    >Cooler Master Seidon 120M
    Hell yes its a mini-ITX gaming rig!

c[_]
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ownage View Post
    So to get this clear.

M.Beier is the guy who stole the results?
    YES
    He stole some from his own team, And submitted them as his own on hwbot under XS benchteam!

Thanks
    np m8, just spoke to Ivan over the Phone, even though it is 23.45 here In denmark.

he has no problems with me and says it is just M.beier that understands things his own way.
    MSI MOTHERBOARD!!!!!!

Linkedin

c[_]
    Are the benchmarks still up or have they been removed?

Aussie God
    Hold up a second!!

Have I stolen any benchmark results...? I'd love to see proofs of that...!
    - Jebus christ, why would I need that? Cmon, Im elite, I dont have time for that horsecrap.....

Peter, you suck at doing benchmarks, its a fact.... Why on gods earth should I be interested in your p1sspoor results? Im one of the guys that goes top3 in International competition, not the one whom ends up on the lower half of the charter....

---- I didnt know this was related to me.... Because the numbers are that much off...
    1) I paid 500DKK in cash, as you know, for a LN2 tube...
    2) No, you didnt tell me... And what does Oliver have to do with this? I know the guy, he sure doesnt know about my economy, and wont get to know, nor will I grant him access to collect money or hardware for me - We are not family.
    3) You stole 800 DKK from me
    4) You made this thread meanwhile your being sued by danish court of law, what do you want to acheive? Im sorry that the procedure works a bit slow.... Cope with it, do you think your the one with the more frustrations, your not the one having 500 + 800 + 500 = 1800 DKK (300 USD) on the line.....

"Jeg har desværre ikke så mange billeder, da de fleste ligger på Peters harddisk. Efter at jeg fik lov til at pille lidt mere i BIOS, fik jeg den op på 5.018 MHz. "
    Sadly I dont have that many pictures, as most of them are stored on Peters (nosferatu) harddisk. After I got to play a little more with the bios, I acheived 5.018 Mhz

STEvil;
    http://www.dict.org/bin/Dict?Form=Di...uery=blackmail
    Blackmail \Black"mail`\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Blackmailed; p.
    pr. & vb. n. Blackmailing.]
    To extort money from by exciting fears of injury other than
    bodily harm, as injury to reputation, distress of mind, etc.;
    as, to blackmail a merchant by threatening to expose an
    alleged fraud. [U. S.]
    [1913 Webster]

To levy blackmail, to extort money by threats, as of injury
    to one's reputation.
    [1913 Webster]

.... I dont think its any different in Canada... Its money related, specifically

Now I need sleep, I have work tomorrow - I hope to see some facts, SOON.... And cant wait for the trial to get started... The reason for it to be delayed is Im abroad, and its coordinated so I wont have to spend time flying to danish court of law, I have a stand-in, as for the court...

- Dont worry, its fully legal to announce the conclusion of a danish court in public, unless other is stated in the court, and I dont have any interess in making it so.
    Competition ranking;

Spectating;

Xtreme Guru
    overclocking - serious business yo

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Is stealing benchmark scores worse than you best friend DOING your Gal?

c[_]

Hold up a second!!

Have I stolen any benchmark results...? I'd love to see proofs of that...!
    - Jebus christ, why would I need that? Cmon, Im elite, I dont have time for that horsecrap.....
    HEHE FINNALY You denie it, First time ever.
    Even you own team mate Oliver was in on the decition to kick you out of the team marc

And yes you are VERY ELITE
    Peter, you suck at doing benchmarks, its a fact.... Why on gods earth should I be interested in your p1sspoor results? Im one of the guys that goes top3 in International competition, not the one whom ends up on the lower half of the charter....
    You dident steal anything from me, You stole from your own team!

---- I didnt know this was related to me.... Because the numbers are that much off...
    1) I paid 500DKK in cash, as you know, for a LN2 tube...
    2) No, you didnt tell me... And what does Oliver have to do with this? I know the guy, he sure doesnt know about my economy, and wont get to know, nor will I grant him access to collect money or hardware for me - We are not family.
    3) You stole 800 DKK from me
    4) You made this thread meanwhile your being sued by danish court of law, what do you want to acheive? Im sorry that the procedure works a bit slow.... Cope with it, do you think your the one with the more frustrations, your not the one having 500 + 800 + 500 = 1800 DKK (300 USD) on the line.....
    You cant even remember what amounts we are talking about

Use some Quotes If you want me to answer questions, I dont see what I have stated about Oliver that you dont understand ???

You are REALLY good at forgetting how everyhing happens

The reason this Thread is up here is because you are involving others into it, trashtalking Hipro5.
    I dont care that you reported me to the police
    it just shows that you are VERY much in denial

Im looking forward to the day they contact me marc it will be FUN
    "Jeg har desværre ikke så mange billeder, da de fleste ligger på Peters harddisk. Efter at jeg fik lov til at pille lidt mere i BIOS, fik jeg den op på 5.018 MHz. "
    Sadly I dont have that many pictures, as most of them are stored on Peters (nosferatu) harddisk. After I got to play a little more with the bios, I acheived 5.018 Mhz

STEvil;
    http://www.dict.org/bin/Dict?Form=Di...uery=blackmail
    Blackmail \Black"mail`\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Blackmailed; p.
    pr. & vb. n. Blackmailing.]
    To extort money from by exciting fears of injury other than
    bodily harm, as injury to reputation, distress of mind, etc.;
    as, to blackmail a merchant by threatening to expose an
    alleged fraud. [U. S.]
    [1913 Webster]

To levy blackmail, to extort money by threats, as of injury
    to one's reputation.
    [1913 Webster]

.... I dont think its any different in Canada... Its money related, specifically

Now I need sleep, I have work tomorrow - I hope to see some facts, SOON.... And cant wait for the trial to get started... The reason for it to be delayed is Im abroad, and its coordinated so I wont have to spend time flying to danish court of law, I have a stand-in, as for the court...
    before you get into court, Somone has to create a case!
    THERE IS NO CASE
    Im very sorry that you are in such a big denial m8. I hope that you one day will be able to remember what this is all about!

Maybe it is a side effect of the medicin you are on ?
    Who knows ?

- Dont worry, its fully legal to announce the conclusion of a danish court in public, unless other is stated in the court, and I dont have any interess in making it so.
    I have nothing to fear, I have told this storry so many times that you can find out what happend by reading the thread or googling
    MSI MOTHERBOARD!!!!!!

Linkedin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast