Thread: Can I Do This....

Xtreme Member

Can I Do This....

I Have the EVGA 780i Sli board and wish to watercool the Mosfet+SB+NB and wil i be able to do it because i have a fat GTX 260 and i dnt think the SB Block will fit with fittings under that can anyone confirm or deny this ?

Many Thanks Ninja

Xtreme Addict
    Wait for BP to release their NB/SB solution for the 780.. then you won't have issues with you cads.

Xtreme Member
    who are BP i only heard of EK Blocks soz for my noobism

Ninja

I am Xtreme
    BP = Bitspower

Only problem is, is that you might have to wait until the next coming of Jesus before they get the blocks to market at the rate they're going.
    Circles SucQ!

If your annoyed by sigs telling you to put things in your sig, then put this in your sig

Bribery won't work on me...just say NO to AT!!!

Xtreme Mentor
    Hahaha
    thats true, BP sucks when it comes to shipping and releasing products AFTER announcing it

Xtreme Member
    You can use an individual waterblock on the Southbridge, and just move your GTX 260 to a different slot, for example the bottom slot. The 780i uses all x16 PCI-E slots so it doesn't really matter which one you put your card in. The BP universal chipset block that is coming out is nice, as shown by RRR's display of the 790i one, but as others have said, you may have to wait like, half a year for it. The MIPS 780i SB block, should work too, it is made for Tri-Sli setups.
    Current Computer| Modified SwordM | EVGA 680i A1 | 3x EVGA 8800GTX | Q6600 @ stock | 4 gigs Corsair Dominators 1066 | WD Caviar 1TB 7200rpm | Liquid by D-Tek and Ek
    Friends don't let ANYONE use Thermaltake
    Conspiracy Theorists FTW
    Join Us http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...php?groupid=25

My 680i A1 is not responding... WTF