Thread: fIRST nEWS: DFI LP DK P45 T3RSB+

Xtreme Member

fIRST nEWS: DFI LP DK P45 T3RSB+

DFI LP DK P45 T3RSB+

The following link, points to the new sales kit for the X48 T2RSB+ system board from DFI........hmmmm just before the slated release of the X58 too

http://www.gilgamesh.org.uk/news/1-e...e/29-gilgamesh

gilgamesh

Xtremely Addicted
    Id get me one if it ever becomes retail.

Xtreme Mentor

DFI LANParty Unveils New DDR3 Motherboard “DK P45-T3RSB Plus”

The LANParty (DFI) P45 series has received numerous favorable comments. It is no matter whether we speak of the DK P45-T2RS and DK P45-T2RS Plus which have created a new Super Pi world record, or the most powerful microATX mainboard JR P45-T2RS which has created excellent achievements in DDR2 platform.
    LANParty will release the DK P45-T3RSB Plus with DDR3 supports in November which inherits the circuit design of three former star products, providing more choices of mainboards for fans.

For game fans, the DK P45-T3RSB Plus has two PCIE slots. It supports the Crossfire function completely that provides optimized 3D operation; the Realtek ALC885 8-channel audio chip provides the true to life listening experience; 6-phase full digital PWM and solid-state capacitor design guarantee stability when you play games; the dual-channel DDR3 and ABS automatic overclocking function enables you to enjoy the best performance in the easiest way.
    For advanced overclocking fans, LANParty also retains various considerate functions for them, e.g. the “Debug LED” for which you can check the system status; the “EZ Jumper” that can reset BIOS settings quickly; large capacity BIOS that can save four OC profiles; on board Power/ Reset buttons and the Genie BIOS with “Advanced/ Easy” modes, improving the overclocking potential considerably.

DK P45-T3RSB Plus provides one Gigabit LAN interface, 12 USB 2.0 connectors, one IDE slot and 8 SATA slots. Besides its utility for gaming and overclocking, it is also a qualified multimedia platform. The DK P45-T3RSB Plus is provided for you to challenge extremes and enjoy multimedia entertainment.

DK P45-T3RSB Plus Profile
    • Heat-pipe thermal system for PWM & Northbridge
    • Intel P45 with ICH10R
    • Intel LGA 775 Core2 Extreme/ Quad/ Duo
    • Supports DDR3 1333MHz (2000MHz in O.C mode)
    • FSB supports up to 1333MHz
    • Genie BIOS with various BIOS setting for extreme performance
    • Auto Boost System (ABS): upgrade your CPU automatically
    • AMD ATI CrossFire ready

LANParty ABS

ABS is “two-step” over-clocking software. Simply install the software, reboot the computer, press <F1> to improve FSB frequency (200MHz>266MHz; 266MHz>333MHz; 333MHz>400MHz), and your CPU will be upgraded automatically! With ABS, you can enjoy the performance of the hi-end CPU at the entry-level cost.

DFI

http://forums.techpowerup.com/showpo...67&postcount=1

regards
    Last edited by mascaras; 10-30-2008 at 06:47 AM.

[Review] Core i7 920 & UD5 » Here!! « .....[Review] XFX GTX260 216SP Black Edition » Here!! «
    [Review] ASUS HD4870X2 TOP » Here!! «
    .....[Review] EVGA 750i SLi FTW » Here!! «
    [Review] BFG 9800GTX 512MB » Here!! « .....[Review] Geforce 9800GX2 1GB » Here!! «
    [Review] EVGA GTX280 1GB GDDR3 » Here!! « .....[Review] Powercolor HD4870 512MB GDDR5 » Here!! «

Xtreme Addict
    crazy stuff this might be the new king hopefully bios is matured from all the past p45 chips they released
    Case: Corsair 400R
    PSU: Corsair HX1000W
    mobo: Maximus IV Gene
    CPU: 2500K @ 4.2ghz 1.19 volts
    RAM: Gskill Ripjaws 1866mhz 2 x 4 gigs
    OS Drive: Kingston Hyper X ssd 120 gig
    Graphics: XFX HD5850
    Cooling: Corsair H100

Xtreme Addict
    Oh I almost forgot what is the price of this beast maybe I should hold out on the T2rs+ what do you think I was going to order that board tomorrow when my vendor gets more stock

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I love the color scheme on the DK boards. I wish they would make a UT board with those colors.

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzfest05 View Post
    Oh I almost forgot what is the price of this beast maybe I should hold out on the T2rs+ what do you think I was going to order that board tomorrow when my vendor gets more stock
    Board will available on the 14th of November buddy.

If you have ddr3 ram already go for it, but if you have only have ddr2 stick with the t2rs+

Oh and any advice please speak to myself, I am the official DFI DK range techie dude for the UK...Hence the offical tech thread in my forums.

Im hoping in addition to link to this site alot moreas the forums grow.

keep up the good work xtreme

gilgamesh

Xtreme Addict
    Well I have ddr3 ram I am just wondering price range say it goes for 250-275 Canadian I would get it but it seems unlikely the t2rs+ is going for a good price so it all depends on the pricing

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzfest05 View Post
    Well I have ddr3 ram I am just wondering price range say it goes for 250-275 Canadian I would get it but it seems unlikely the t2rs+ is going for a good price so it all depends on the pricing
    I can get the pricing from hq tomorrow for you.

gilgamesh