Thread: Dangal's MurderMod

I am Xtreme
    This is looking good mate...

love that x2!

sleeving like a champ also

Good work look forward to more updates!
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnee View Post
    No, I think he had a date tonight...

He and his EK Supreme are out for a night on the town!

Xtreme Addict
    Any good weekend updates?

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by charles_h View Post
    Your build is coming along very nicely Dangals and your worklog, like your sleeving guide is wonderfully presented.

I have to say that I'm honored that you would choose murderMod parts for your build. From talking to you over the past months, I know you're going to do a phenomenal job with your build. I'd like to thank you for all your assistance and feedback over the past months Dangals - I really appreciate all your help.

I'm really looking forward to the next update; keep up the great work!

Charles it is I that am honored that you would allow me to be the first person in the world to receive your parts! They truly are individual works of art! But not only that but you then have shared so much more in the way of knowledge and advice that I could never put a dollar value to and for that I thank you

Quote Originally Posted by disruptfam View Post
    This is looking good mate...

love that x2!

sleeving like a champ also

Good work look forward to more updates!
    Thanks mate - great to see you back here

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAqua View Post
    Any good weekend updates?
    You asked and I shall deliver - an update....

Well the last few hours have been very productive. Got the case back from the powdercoaters in super fast time....I was told before dropping it off that it would probably take a 5 day turn around and it was ready in just under 3. How good is that! Turned out pretty well too

Now you may notice some marks on the mid plate and the mb tray - those are just my greasy fingerprints after removing the pieces from the packaging....after a quick wipe down they all dissappeared!

Anyway back on to the task at hand - so with all the pieces back I could start to reassemble the case and start fitting pieces....now at this stage I somehow got a little caught up in the building and didnt do enough of the photo taking...so things kinda go from this

and then I found myself here.....without any photos in between.

Also at this point I was still going to be using the SB block as part of the loop - that is no longer the case and it has been replaced with the stock heatsink. It actually looks like this now...

You can probably see the top grill is now in place as well...

went from this

And once the grill is removed you simply attach the little bracket and just pop it in...

Now I had left the paper on the top as Charles said that once removed it is a notorious dust magnet and as I was not ready for the finished shots I left it there.

The next update is quite big actually as I finally received my block for the 4870x2. Origianlly I contacted a few places like PPCs and asked if they could do a special combination on the block for me - unfortunately they said no but one of the small Aussie guys said "absolutely that would look sweet"........and this is a teaser of what he was referring to

So that wraps up my update for today - you will have tune in again tomorrow for your next fix!

Xtreme Addict
    Great update! Just what I have been waiting for. The pictures look just wonderful.

Nice powdercoat job too. Murdermod and the TJ07 are just so perfect together.

Banned

Man on man your case is fantastic with its pimped out murdermod gear XD.

This is making my decision harder. TJ07 or 2010B. . . ..

Never go full retard
    I'm gonna need the contact info for your powdercoater...even if they are half a world away.

Looking very good Dangals...but come on with the teaser shot on the X2 block!!!

edit:
    What is your loop order? I'm scratching my head here trying to figure it out.
    Last edited by skinnee; 10-19-2008 at 07:20 PM. Reason: eye kaint spul

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Great update! Just what I have been waiting for. The pictures look just wonderful.

Nice powdercoat job too. Murdermod and the TJ07 are just so perfect together.
    Thanks BA - yeah really happy with how the powdercoat turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by MomijiTMO View Post

Man on man your case is fantastic with its pimped out murdermod gear XD.

This is making my decision harder. TJ07 or 2010B. . . ..
    I think the answer is obvious......

I'm gonna need the contact info for your powdercoater...even if they are half a world away.

Looking very good Dengals...but come on with the teaser shot on the X2 block!!!
    Couldnt help myself Skinnee - had to give you a reason to check back in tomorrow!

by the way it is Dangals not Dengals

Edit: loop order will be restop/pump > 120.2 > cpu > nb and the other loop will just be restop/pump > 120.3 > GPU

Xtreme Member
    that looks awesome.
    btw, Dangals are you going to do something about that silverstone logo in front?

Never go full retard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangals View Post
    by the way it is Dangals not Dengals
    doh!

My bad mang...was a disconnect between the brain and the left hand. I give you permission to call me a yankee or any other derogitory term you have for us Americans.

Xtreme Member
    Very nice can't wait to see the rest
    Coolermaster Cosmos S
    BenQ 241w
    Asus Chrosshair II
    OCZ Reaper HPC Edition 4GB
    Gigabyte Oden 1200w psu
    AMD Phenom 9950BLK@ 3000
    Swiftech MCP355, D-TEK FuZion v2
    Tygon B-44-4x,XSPC Dual Bay Res.
    SAMSUNG Spinpoint F1 1TB
    Radeon HD 4870 X2
    Black Ice GT Stealth 360 XFlow

Bada Bing Bada Boom

Xtreme Addict
    Hey awesome stuff dangals!

Ur a lucky man with all that MurderMod kit.

Enjoy it and keep taking those pics!

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by bianco View Post
    that looks awesome.
    btw, Dangals are you going to do something about that silverstone logo in front?
    I wish I could but I have been unable to find anything that will do it. Charles said that the stuff he uses is extremely toxic and is not something that he can sell. If you know of anything that will do it please let me know.

doh!

My bad mang...was a disconnect between the brain and the left hand. I give you permission to call me a yankee or any other derogitory term you have for us Americans.
    Nah mate it is all good - I notice that you are on here probably more hrs than you sleep so it is bound to happen every now and then

Quote Originally Posted by dingdong555 View Post
    Nice work!

Looking forward to MOAR!
    Dont worry you wait will be short - another update is due tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by menace2society View Post
    Very nice can't wait to see the rest
    thanks for your kind words

Quote Originally Posted by twwen2 View Post
    Hey awesome stuff dangals!

Ur a lucky man with all that MurderMod kit.

Enjoy it and keep taking those pics!
    Thanks Twwen2 - yeah I am incredibly grateful to Charles for giving me this opportunity

I will try and keep the pics flowing

Never go full retard
    doh!

Nah mate it is all good - I notice that you are on here probably more hrs than you sleep so it is bound to happen every now and then
    so true.

I am Xtreme
    looking quite tasty...change them heatsinks on that ram... or use a domfan or use different ram altogether LOL! maybe some reaper..Not just for the looks btw..
    No, I think he had a date tonight...

He and his EK Supreme are out for a night on the town!

Xtreme Member
    very nice. subscribed and adding you to the list of people I hate

jk. great looking build.
    • Silverstone FT-01B
    • Corsair HX620
    • DFI LanParty DK 790FX-M2RS
    • AMD X2 6400+ BE w/ Thermalright Ultima 90 @ 3.2
    • 2 x 1 GB G.Skill DDR800(4-4-4-12)
    • 2 x 1 GB Corsair XMS2 Dominator(4-4-4-12)
    • BFG Tech 9800GTX(stock cooling for now)
    • 2 - 250GB Seagate SATA

Xtreme Member
    I wish I could but I have been unable to find anything that will do it. Charles said that the stuff he uses is extremely toxic and is not something that he can sell. If you know of anything that will do it please let me know.
    alright, thanks Dangals.
    i'll see what i can find; do let me know as well if you come up with something.

Xtreme Addict
    Nice title change!!

I really like the brown top grill, but don't you think clear acrylic would have looked better?

Maybe you need to start a MurderMod club, with custom jackets.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by disruptfam View Post
    looking quite tasty...change them heatsinks on that ram... or use a domfan or use different ram altogether LOL! maybe some reaper..Not just for the looks btw..
    spot on mate - I am going to be using the dom fan I got from you.

Quote Originally Posted by theToX View Post
    very nice. subscribed and adding you to the list of people I hate

jk. great looking build.
    Thanks Tox

Quote Originally Posted by bianco View Post
    alright, thanks Dangals.
    i'll see what i can find; do let me know as well if you come up with something.
    Will Do mate

Nice title change!!

I really like the brown top grill, but don't you think clear acrylic would have looked better?
    I left the protective paper on there as Charles said that for the first few days after you remove the paper it tends to attract alot of dust and I decided that I would leave it there till I was ready for the final pics - now that you have your own incomming you will see what I mean

Anyway onto the reason that most of you are reading this post for....an update.

4870x2 Perfection!

So as some of you have probably guessed by now that the block in question is in fact a Nickel Block with an Acetal cover instead of the standard acrylic one - as promised here are some more Shots of the 4870x2 block!

So the next step is to fit this in and get it leak testing! The end is in sight people! However I am going to take my time on this one as I really want to make sure that all of the connections are secure so I will post some updates when I can.

Xtreme Addict
    Great looking block!! The delrin looks very nice and thick. Nice pictures too.

Any idea what the very last screw is on the end of the block is for? I can't figure it out. I can't wait to see more.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Sexy...just plain sexy! Dangals this build is giving me troubles. That 3/8" R3400 looks so good over the 1/2" barb it temps me to do the same. I'll be back to get my fix!
    Intel Xeon 3520 | eVGA Classified E759, GTX-285 SSC Tri-SLI | Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz 7-8-7-20 | Auzentech X-Fi Prelude | Intel 160GB X25-MG2 x 2, WDC 1TB Green Storage | Watercool HK 3.0, GPU-X² GTX285, MO-RA 2 Pro | Mips Chipset Kühler | Dual Laing 18w DDC+ | Corsair HX1000 | murderMod TJ07 #007 | Dell 3008WFP | Windows 7 Ultimate x64 |

Amazing build Dangals, really love that GPU block, the black and nickel really match well with the rest of the case.

Makes me want to get started to my own TJ07 build, just need a few more parts and of course some murderWare.

Keep the pics flowing!!

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Great looking block!! The delrin looks very nice and thick. Nice pictures too.

Any idea what the very last screw is on the end of the block is for? I can't figure it out. I can't wait to see more.
    thanks mate - yeah I am really happy with how it looks as it fits right in with the overall build aesthetics - but as for that last screw

Quote Originally Posted by ShoNuff View Post
    Sexy...just plain sexy! Dangals this build is giving me troubles. That 3/8" R3400 looks so good over the 1/2" barb it temps me to do the same. I'll be back to get my fix!
    Thanks ShoNuff - yeah the tubing is definately not coming off those barbs in a hurry

Quote Originally Posted by oily_17 View Post
    Amazing build Dangals, really love that GPU block, the black and nickel really match well with the rest of the case.

Makes me want to get started to my own TJ07 build, just need a few more parts and of course some murderWare.

Keep the pics flowing!!
    Thanks for the nice comment oily_17 I look forward to seeing your TJ07 build once you received your last few parts and the murderware

As there was not much progress today I thought I would include a pic to tide you over till the next update!

Enjoy!

Never go full retard
    As there was not much progress today I thought I would include a pic to tide you over till the next update!
    tease!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast