Foxconn will soon let this motherboard flow out of their factories to you my dear buddies
This motherboard is targeted to the mainstream market and it will not have all the features, that upcoming Quantum Force series X58 motherboard will have.
This motherboard will not be so expensive, so you might want to check this out.
* X58 tylersburg chipset
* ICH10-R southbridge
* 6 phase power circuit for CPU
* 2x 16X PCI-E and 2x 8X PCI-E slots
* 6 memory slots for 3-channel memory configurations
* Maximum memory amount xx?
* All basic connectors you need in today computing
* Selectable QPI 4800GT/s, 6400GT/s (Gigatransfers/s)
* All adjustments for basic overclocking
Here is the pictures:
I don't have the exact time for release and I don't know the exact price, so be patient.
Memory in the pictures are upcoming A-DATA 1GB D9GTR sticks. These should do easily 2000MHz 7-7-7-18. I'll do another test report about the memory later.
Test results will come 13th of November when NDA will be lifted