Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: 4870X2 3d mark 03 bugged score thread

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by DeDaL View Post
    Vista SP1 32

Here is my run with 780/900 on cards and 1112fps in GT2, why 1450 is inpossible ? at 870 on GPU and 6200 on CPU
    That's still way too low. 4.8Ghz and 790/915 I get 133k with 1180 GT2. And even that is way lower than spl.

Quote Originally Posted by blind_ripper View Post
    SF3D and what about the single card score ,can they be bugged 2 ?
    Yes.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by blind_ripper View Post
    SF3D and what about the single card score ,can they be bugged 2 ?
    According to that :

Quote Originally Posted by .p4nzer
    The black screen bug works even with a single vga. I've proved that with my screen on the first page of this post (143k with 3.6 ghz e8500 and 875/1250 3870 single -.-').
    , I assume the bug exists when using a single 4870X2 too

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by George_o/c View Post
    According to that :

, I assume the bug exists when using a single 4870X2 too

Yeah the bug is everywhere!

I have used a 3870... So can be used by any card 'cause zolkorn made it with gtx280.

The 3dmark03 score are totally ed, not only 4870x2.

BTW I don't think someone has used this bug before... Maybe only the newest run must be checked.

Bye
    Intel e8500@4000MHz@1.36v|OCZ Vanquisher|Asus P5e3ws Professional|2*1024 OCZ PC12800 D9GTR@1600MHz@7/6/6/x@1.92v|Point of View 8800GTS 512MB@730/1825/2000MHz|Stock Cooling|Seagate 500GB 7200.12|Enermax 460w|Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4
    Administrator and Editor of Uranium Backup Blog
    Administrator and Editor of Hymn to Future

Champion
    how do you guys make this black screen effect i dont now, i can't make bugged runs with even vista64 and 8.8 cata...
    its just completely slow compared to 155k runs at almost the same cpu/gpu clocks, ofc if those are real score
    Last edited by Achill3uS; 09-03-2008 at 08:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreYang View Post
    I think mine is better.

Xtreme Addict
    me and massman will see what the bug is on 03 with a single card .
    hope we dont need to ban hwbot score's about something stupid like this , although there are no bugs in 01 ,05 and 06.

Xtreme Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinc View Post
    Becuse thats what I have on my table at the moment. Becuase im trying out 06 and Vantage with 4870X2. Thats is the score I get every single time.

It the movie isnt proof enough then what can we do? No more 3dmark 03 I guess.

Please be more calm about the issue Andre, I don't see why you are so agressive with me. I'm just trying to solve the issue so we can continue to use 3dmark 03.

NO..I did NOT ONLY point to you. I didn't want to say who make bug is because everyone is possible. I research this bug for one week and try to find how to control GT1/2/3/4 bugs. Depend on gpu clock, you can easy to handle score you want. I am so disappoint about some guys did them. I have did the same speed/gpu as kinc and control bugs GT2/GT3 close to kinc. YES, the score is the same. I know it's bug because I handle it. If everyone think your score is real, I could say my handle score is real,too.

Forget 03, kinc, until driver fixed them. I didn't respond any 03 messages and pms here until all problem fixed.

Xtreme Member
    6 month ago I was doing 123k with a 8800 gts g92 only using bug. Futuremark have to do a patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo View Post
    That's because in the process of benching the card all setup I learned a few things about Qimonda memory:
    [*]It sucks[*]It doesn't like voltage[*]It doesn't like the cold[*]It suck[*]It dies real easily[*]err....did I mention it sucks?

Xtreme Member
    NO..I did NOT ONLY point to you. I didn't want to say who make bug is because everyone is possible. I research this bug for one week and try to find how to control GT1/2/3/4 bugs. Depend on gpu clock, you can easy to handle score you want. I am so disappoint about some guys did them. I have did the same speed/gpu as kinc and control bugs GT2/GT3 close to kinc. YES, the score is the same. I know it's bug because I handle it. If everyone think your score is real, I could say my handle score is real,too.

Forget 03, kinc, until driver fixed them. I didn't respond any 03 messages and pms here until all problem fixed.
    But u know how to control the bug even without a black screen?

I wonder how...

I'm curious, i wanna know how it works. Can u tell that?

Bye
    Intel e8500@4000MHz@1.36v|OCZ Vanquisher|Asus P5e3ws Professional|2*1024 OCZ PC12800 D9GTR@1600MHz@7/6/6/x@1.92v|Point of View 8800GTS 512MB@730/1825/2000MHz|Stock Cooling|Seagate 500GB 7200.12|Enermax 460w|Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4
    Administrator and Editor of Uranium Backup Blog
    Administrator and Editor of Hymn to Future

Xtreme Legend

But you say you can control it, I only run and this is what I get as shown in the videos. How are you able to control the scores? We need to take this to the right person at FM so they can fix it. Can you share here? Or I can give you contact person at FM that will do the best to remedy this and you can contact directly. They need all the input on this issue as they can get. For now 03 is sadly dead yes

One-Eyed Killing Machine
    Guys what I think is needed to be done is:

1) Have someone run some normal frequencies on the CPU ( that everyone can reach ) and some "high clocks" on the VGA to "trigger" the blank screen bug or the bug itself as Andre says.
    2) Give us the full rig specs ( hardware & software ), and the "extra" software installed and/or used ( example RivaTuner + LoD @ +3.9, etc ).
    3) Initiate contact and have someone at FutureMark check this out himself.

And for God's sake don't start flaming each other ( as far as I can see things this haven't been done, it was one person misinterpreting the other person's post )
    I might have more to add later on... I'm not 100% concentrated at the moment.
    Coding 24/7... Limited forums/PMs time.

-Justice isn't blind, Justice is ashamed.

Many thanks to: Sue Wu, Yiwen Lin, Steven Kuo, Crystal Chen, Vivian Lien, Joe Chan, Sascha Krohn, Joe James, Dan Snyder, Amy Deng, Jack Peterson, Hank Peng, Mafalda Cogliani, Olivia Lee, Marta Piccoli, Mike Clements, Alex Ruedinger, Oliver Baltuch, Korinna Dieck, Steffen Eisentein, Francois Piednoel, Tanja Markovic, Cyril Pelupessy (R.I.P. ), Juan J. Guerrero

Admin
    Yes, FM must fix this ASAP.

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by BenchZowner View Post
    Guys what I think is needed to be done is:

1) Have someone run some normal frequencies on the CPU ( that everyone can reach ) and some "high clocks" on the VGA to "trigger" the blank screen bug or the bug itself as Andre says.
    2) Give us the full rig specs ( hardware & software ), and the "extra" software installed and/or used ( example RivaTuner + LoD @ +3.9, etc ).
    3) Initiate contact and have someone at FutureMark check this out himself.

And for God's sake don't start flaming each other ( as far as I can see things this haven't been done, it was one person misinterpreting the other person's post )
    I might have more to add later on... I'm not 100% concentrated at the moment.
    me and massman will give u some score's soon .
    and like bill say's pleas keep it clean , started this thread becaus it would start in other threads.

so guy's dont blame any one yet plz, its hard to see top guy's freaking about this little bug !

Xtreme Legend
    I have removed my score from the ORB since I want to wait with 03 until this issue is solved. Going to do some other fun stuff instead

Admin
    I ran at 5600MHz (multi is actually 10, left EIST on ):

Kinc's run at 5600MHz:

I don't think 30MHz on the GPU and 70MHz on the memory could possibly make up an 8000 point deficit. Bugs aside, something seems to be hampering the CF performance. This time around this was a P5E64 WS Evolution, for me it performs exactly the same as the Rampage Extreme.

I don't care about the bugged runs at all at the moment, I'm more concerned in finding out what this gap is.
    Last edited by Gautam; 09-05-2008 at 12:52 PM.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    If you took the time to make this run, why not match the clocks exactly?

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Gautam View Post
    I don't think 30MHz on the GPU and 70MHz on the memory could possibly make up an 8000 point deficit. Bugs aside, something seems to be hampering the CF performance. This time around this was a P5E64 WS Evolution, for me it performs exactly the same as the Rampage Extreme.

I don't care about the bugged runs at all at the moment, I'm more concerned in finding out what this gap is.
    Which of the two is a bugged run: Kinc's high score or your low score? What memory freqs are you using?
    Where courage, motivation and ignorance meet, a persistent idiot awakens.

Xtreme Member
    http://www.hwbot.org/result.do?resultId=766920

this score is bugged ot hell and back

1100fps gt1 at 6ghz
    but 800fps nature gt4 at only 820/1000

come on
    Win7 64 Ultimate
    i7 930 - 4200mhz 24/7 - Dtek v2
    ASUS P6X58D-E
    2 x MSI 6970's xfire
    3 x 2gb G-Skill 2000mhz
    Samsung 27" LCD
    SilverStone ZM1200w psu
    2 x 300gb WD Velociraptors Raid 0, 4TB storage
    PS3-used mostly for bluray and media server

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by filmbot View Post
    If you took the time to make this run, why not match the clocks exactly?
    Because I can't. :-/ Furthermore, I don't even have any way to go past 1000 on the memory.

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by massman View Post
    Which of the two is a bugged run: Kinc's high score or your low score? What memory freqs are you using?
    I don't think either are bugged, to be honest. I can do the same runs all day, and I know Marcus can do his all day. Like I said, I don't care about the bugged runs atm. This is a separate performance issue with 4870X2 CF.

Kinc, joe_cool and spl have a lot of runs that are consistent. They are the only three with "high" runs. Mine are more "normal." I'm thinking there is something special going on with the configuration.

The mem's 1:1 at 5-4-4-15 because the board was being an ass, but it doesn't make a difference. Raising GPU clock from 790/915 to 842/1000 helps only by ~1500 pts, so there's no reason that going to 877/1070 will suddenly get much higher.

Muslim Overclocker
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimeus View Post
    6 month ago I was doing 123k with a 8800 gts g92 only using bug. Futuremark have to do a patch.
    Not ATI specific issue.. why do people continue to flame ATI for this bug?

This bug affects ALL (yes, even matrox )

My watercooling experience

Water
    Scythe Gentle Typhoons 120mm 1850RPM
    Thermochill PA120.3 Radiator
    Enzotech Sapphire Rev.A CPU Block
    Laing DDC 3.2
    XSPC Dual Pump Reservoir
    Primochill Pro LRT Red 1/2"
    Bitspower fittings + water temp sensor

Rig
    E8400 | 4GB HyperX PC8500 | Corsair HX620W | ATI HD4870 512MB

I see what I see, and you see what you see. I can't make you see what I see, but I can tell you what I see is not what you see. Truth is, we see what we want to see, and what we want to see is what those around us see. And what we don't see is... well, conspiracies.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmad View Post
    Not ATI specific issue.. why do people continue to flame ATI for this bug?

This bug affects ALL (yes, even matrox )
    Because it's we're it's more noticeable?
    Proud owner of an iPhone3G 16G White

SpiTweaker by Monteboy,try it

c[_]
    I don't think either are bugged, to be honest. I can do the same runs all day, and I know Marcus can do his all day. Like I said, I don't care about the bugged runs atm. This is a separate performance issue with 4870X2 CF.

Kinc, joe_cool and spl have a lot of runs that are consistent. They are the only three with "high" runs. Mine are more "normal." I'm thinking there is something special going on with the configuration.

The mem's 1:1 at 5-4-4-15 because the board was being an ass, but it doesn't make a difference. Raising GPU clock from 790/915 to 842/1000 helps only by ~1500 pts, so there's no reason that going to 877/1070 will suddenly get much higher.
    Possibly PCI-E timings or frequency?

All along the watchtower the watchmen watch the eternal return.

k|ngp|n/Sham my brothers
    I ran at 5600MHz (multi is actually 10, left EIST on ):

Kinc's run at 5600MHz:

You see difference EVERY 10MHz core frequency on those new 4870.....They are VERY powerfull....
    INTEL PWA FOR EVER

Dr. Who my arss...

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by hipro5 View Post
    You see difference EVERY 10MHz core frequency on those new 4870.....They are VERY powerfull....
    I see it, but it will not be 7000 points. I gain 1500 points going from 790/915 to 842/1000.

I won't suddenly gain 7000 points going from 842/1000 to 877/1070.

Right now there are only 3 people alive that I see with "high" scores. And look at everyone else with "normal" scores.

Everyone that's trying to answer either has normal scores or doesn't even have the cards. I want to hear answers from the 3 people with the high scores. I don't care about how to bug the runs right now. We need answers from these 3 people, simple as that.

So where are your scores anyways George? If you can match Kinc, joe_cool, and spl, and have an answer, I'd love to hear it.

Edit: Here is what I get at 842/950 at 4.8GHz.

spl:

Now don't tell me it's the 8MHz extra on the GPU doing it lol. (And no, before anyone brings it up, it's not the FSB either, just look at Kinc's monster score at only 400MHz FSB)
    Last edited by Gautam; 09-06-2008 at 07:48 AM.

Xtreme Member
    Here is my bugrun to add to the others. Can you say busted.

By r1rhyder at 2008-09-06
    Last edited by r1rhyder; 09-06-2008 at 12:21 PM.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast