Thread: Black Silver ARMOR MoD ]Final[

Xtreme Member

Black Silver ARMOR MoD ]Final[

Hi you guys.....
    Well this time I will like to show you my last mod on my TT Armor.

Here is some pictures and I make a Video....

Hope you liked

Imagehost - PicTiger

Well, this is my video....

YouTube - Black Silver ARMOR MoD
    Intel C2D E8400 @ 4Ghz // Asus Maximus Formula x38 @ FSB 500Mhz// G.Skill Pi 2x2GB 1000Mhz // 9800GTX+ SSC eVGA // WD Raptor X 150GB + Samsung Spinpoint 2TB // DVD-RW DL Asus // Powercooler 850W // CM Cosmos S // Samsung T260N / Edifier R251 // Logitech G9 // Logitech G15 Rev2

Cooling System: Swiftech Apex Ultra H2O Kit + MCW60

Xtreme Member
    Nice mod! I had an armor case and I like it for its size/room and sturdiness, if I had the chance to change anything I would've changed the window and the top on mine

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by insurgent View Post
    Nice mod! I had an armor case and I like it for its size/room and sturdiness, if I had the chance to change anything I would've changed the window and the top on mine
    Yes, many people change the windows.....
    I liked

Maybe in some time I will make some upgrades to my case.... but for now, Im not going to do anything =P jejeje

My only problem is the MCW60 Water block......Its a problem because if I want to change my VGA, the new one must be compatible.......

For example: the GTX280 is not

RealRedRaider NICE....
    Thanks man
    Intel C2D E8400 @ 4Ghz // Asus Maximus Formula x38 @ FSB 500Mhz// G.Skill Pi 2x2GB 1000Mhz // 9800GTX+ SSC eVGA // WD Raptor X 150GB + Samsung Spinpoint 2TB // DVD-RW DL Asus // Powercooler 850W // CM Cosmos S // Samsung T260N / Edifier R251 // Logitech G9 // Logitech G15 Rev2

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Good job, clean and clear...
    but you now have a most difficult thing... push it ahead :p

Very nice sharko
    iMac 24''
    BNDMOD @
    Cruz Alta (Cba.) Argentina

Xtreme Member
    brilliant work!
    Intel e6420 @ 440x8 1.425V 22/30C
    Asus P5K-Deluxe WiFi
    4Gb OCZ ReaperX
    768Mb BFG 8800GTX
    3x320Gb Seagate 7200.10 in RAID0
    1x500Gb Seagate 7200.9
    Audigy 2ZS
    Thermaltake Mozart TX

Watercooling:
    Thermochill 2xPA120.2 /Dtek Fuzion + 4.4nozzle / Petrastech DDC Ultra top pump / masterkleer tubing/8800GTX EK FC block.

Xtreme Member
    thanks people......I will take some new photos today........just to show you people the "details" of the MOD

I am Xtreme
    I wants an armor...
    DNA = Design Not Accident
    DNA = Darwin Not Accurate

heatware / ebay
    HARDWARE I only own Xeons, Extreme Editions & Lian Li's
    https://prism-break.org/

Xtreme Member
    that looks awesome

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiro_uspsss View Post
    I wants an armor...
    Is not spencive......here in argentina can buy one for u$s250 or u$s270

Quote Originally Posted by DeanZ View Post
    that looks awesome
    Thanks man........ It was a lot of work for me.....

Xtreme Member
    how did you get all the pieces separated? there are those silver screw like things with that i can't find a screw driver for...how did you get those off?

Xtreme Member
    You must remove the rivets that together all the pieces of the case. Once this is done you can work on the pieces in an independent manner.

To remove the rivets you should have only a drill and remove the head of the rivet very carefully. Then with a small nail hit the small hole until it is released and..............ready

Xtreme Cruncher
    what exactly did you mod? i can't really tell form the pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme Member
    did you just use screws after because the rivets would be done?

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFireDragon View Post
    what exactly did you mod? i can't really tell form the pics
    Part of the roof of the court case, paint many parts (most of the case) in silver and black (which are seen in the photos).

The bracket where the Raptor X has already had done since some time ago. Also cutting the sheet where the motherboard. Basically that.

Quote Originally Posted by DeanZ View Post
    did you just use screws after because the rivets would be done?
    you have to use new rivets and for that you need to have a rivet. Remove the rivet and then once you finish work you put the rivet again and ready.

Very nice mod Sharko! , it´s nice to see some local aka next lan rivals in XS :p jejeje

Keep pushing it or modding it! xD

Xtreme Member
    Says a thing, I to me is for painting mine of black color and red, to disassemble it was easy? Therefore I am seeing that you must have had work to mount it later you were not?
    I2I3 Impacta OC Team
    http://hard1xtreme.wordpress.com/
    My Hwbot Points

i7 860 @ 4.4Ghz - TRUE COPPER - Evga Classified 200 - 4GB Mushkin 1.7Ghz cas6 - 2x SSD WD Silicom 128GB Raid0 - GTX 580 0.95Ghz - Rec Cougar 1000W - CM ACTS 840

i7 2600K @ 4.6Ghz - H70 @ 150CFM - Gigabyte P67A - UD7 - 16GB RipjawsX 2133Mhz Cas9 - 2TB Raid1 - 1.25TB - XFX 8400GS - Corsair HX 1000W - G15 - Razer 2000DPI - Philips HT3365X - TT Armor Modded

Xtreme Member
    Looks great! I have always liked the thermaltake armor

Xtreme Cruncher
    lol Dinho, did you translate that from another language? anyways sharko, i had the same question if you didn't understand. did you have to take the rivets off to paint the whole thing? which size rivets did you buy to put it back?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xtreme Member
    ^to possibly answer your question you dont necessarily HAVE to derivet to pain the whole thing - however, to have the best results you're gonna have to to be able to paint the spots covered by the riveted planes of metal.
    sure you can just paint over what you see, and it will be fine. it may be hard to maneuver yoru way around the case without having taken apart the whole thing first though (which, of course, requires you to derivet!) good luck

Xtreme Member
    ah yes, I had not read everything… I go to have that to buy rivets to retrace? =/

I understood chouchou I go to have that to make this then. me the work aushuahsa
    I2I3 Impacta OC Team
    http://hard1xtreme.wordpress.com/
    My Hwbot Points

i7 860 @ 4.4Ghz - TRUE COPPER - Evga Classified 200 - 4GB Mushkin 1.7Ghz cas6 - 2x SSD WD Silicom 128GB Raid0 - GTX 580 0.95Ghz - Rec Cougar 1000W - CM ACTS 840

i7 2600K @ 4.6Ghz - H70 @ 150CFM - Gigabyte P67A - UD7 - 16GB RipjawsX 2133Mhz Cas9 - 2TB Raid1 - 1.25TB - XFX 8400GS - Corsair HX 1000W - G15 - Razer 2000DPI - Philips HT3365X - TT Armor Modded

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinho Fatal1tyŽ View Post
    Says a thing, I to me is for painting mine of black color and red, to disassemble it was easy? Therefore I am seeing that you must have had work to mount it later you were not?
    sayyy whaaatttt???
    jajajajajajajajaja

Quote Originally Posted by Henry8601 View Post
    Looks great! I have always liked the thermaltake armor
    I don´t have it anymore..........

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFireDragon View Post
    lol Dinho, did you translate that from another language? anyways sharko, i had the same question if you didn't understand. did you have to take the rivets off to paint the whole thing? which size rivets did you buy to put it back?
    Yes you have to take the rivets off to paint the whole thing well.
    You can paint it with out take the rivets, but is not the same result
    Trust me
    I dont know wich size the rivers are But If you want I can post a photo of the rivets I use

Quote Originally Posted by chouchou View Post
    ^to possibly answer your question you dont necessarily HAVE to derivet to pain the whole thing - however, to have the best results you're gonna have to to be able to paint the spots covered by the riveted planes of metal.
    sure you can just paint over what you see, and it will be fine. it may be hard to maneuver yoru way around the case without having taken apart the whole thing first though (which, of course, requires you to derivet!) good luck
    I Agreed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinho Fatal1tyŽ View Post
    ah yes, I had not read everything… I go to have that to buy rivets to retrace? =/
    I understood chouchou I go to have that to make this then. me the work aushuahsa
    Yes, If you want paint the whole thing good, you must desamble the case

Xtreme Enthusiast
    How do you get the rivets out if you don't mind me asking. I am doing a a very similar armor mod, I painted it without taking off any of the rivets, which resulting not so even surface among hard to reach areas. I took couple of them off by drill and hammer, which doesn't come out that nicely.

Xtreme Member
    You must remove the rivets that together all the pieces of the case. Once this is done you can work on the pieces in an independent manner.

To remove the rivets you should have only a drill and remove the head of the rivet very carefully. Then with a small nail hit the small hole until it is released and..............ready

here you go