Thread: My Past Posts Regarding Jin

Administrator

My Past Posts Regarding Jin

I have asked that the threads I started be cleared as it may be causing more problems then I was trying to fix with it.

Please understand that what I attempted to accomplish with this thread might have been the wrong way to go about this.

I would like more than anything for this to be resolved in as friendly and productive a manor as possible, so that both of us can walk away happy.

I will be the first to admit that frustration and perhaps anger got the best of me when I started these posts. If there is something going on that I am unaware of behind the scenes than the pressure that I caused by starting this thread may have been too much and not the right way to handle this.

So I will back off and start a new so that we can get back on track, and try and open communication again in as friendly and positive manor as possible.

If there is anything to apologize for, I will be the first to say so.

Thanks again

DySfunCtiOnal MeMbEr
    Why should you feel sorry or apologize? It’s Jin that refuses to return emails & phone calls / and it only takes a few seconds to send a quick reply... I realize allot of people here on XS respect him, but why should that give him the right to ignore his current customers...
    Windows 7 64 Bit
    BenQ FP241W Black 24" LCD
    Mountain Mod Case w/ Base
    Asus Rampage III Black Edition
    i9-990x @ 4.58GHz - 1.36v Temps (Idle 23C - Load 48C)
    12GB Corsiar Dominator GT (PC3 15000) @ 9-9-9-24 1T - 1.65v
    Sapphire 5870 x3 "OC" w/ EK Water Block Temps (25C-49C)
    EK-Supreme / 4 Alphacool Laing DDC-Pump Ultras + Extras
    Power Supply / 2x Silver Stone DX1000
    Western Digital 1.0TB x 3
    Crosair SSD 128GB x 2

World Community Grid!