Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Feser DDC Pump Top Pictures

Thread closed. May be reopened after cleanup.

Right, thread cleaned up somewhat.. I cannot send PM's to everyones post I deleted (~85 lol), so... thanks for understanding.

KEEP THIS ON TOPIC MEN. Need MOAR retina burning photos and results!
    Last edited by [XC] riptide; 09-21-2008 at 06:24 AM.

OC Jedi (on stand-by)
    I start with posting my test results:

Flowmeter: Digmesa FHKUC 70 connected to a Aqua Computer Aquaero
    Pump: Laing DDC-1T

Setup: 10/8mm tubing with Innovatek fittings, Swiftech MCRES and the flowmeter for the high flow test; Alphacool XP Bold, Watercool Heatkiller 2.5, Aqua Computer Aquagrafx for 8800 GT, Watercool HTSF Dual, flowmeter, 10/8 mm tubing, Innovatek fittings; room temperature 23 C.

Alphacool DDC top
    : Highflow/Front: 6.69 l/min; Highflow/Top: 6.93 l/min; Loop/Front: 2.31 l/min; Loop/Top: 2.38 l/min
    TFC Reflector (prototype): Highflow/Front: not possible; Highflow/Top: 7.61 l/min l/min; Loop/Front: not possible; Loop/Top: 2.38 l/min
    Watercool DDC Case: Highflow/Front: 6.51 l/min; Highflow/Top: 7.04 l/min; Loop/Front: 2.40 l/min; Loop/Top: 2.50 l/min
    Watercool Dual DDC Case: Highflow/Front: 7.47 l/min; Highflow/Top: not possible; Loop/Front: 3.24 l/min; Loop/Top: not possible

All test were performaned at the same room temperature and the setup/tubing lenght and curves were identical. From the consisty of the testing I assume, there is a error margin of 0.1 to 0.2 l/min. The tests were performed with the first prototype that wsa produced. I will be testing the retail version as soon as it's out.
    オタク
    "Perfection is a state you should always try to attain, yet one you can never reach." - me =)

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Below are quotes that a TFC employee said.

Quote Originally Posted by bentleya View Post
    This time we want to announce that we are builing The Reflector, which will be an outstanding Waterpump Top for all available Laing DDC Models. Also for the Swiftech models which are known in the scene as renamed/relabeled Laing pumps.

The Reflector will be made out of PMMA acrylic transparent material and will have following Features:

1. 4 LED Mounting Holes
    2. LED Module with 2 LEDs will be included in the package
    3. G1/4" Threads for good compatibility
    4. Additional Oring
    5. 4x M4 Screws for Mounting the Top onto the pump
    6. 2x M3 Screws for Mounting our STar Holder System.
    7. 2x Star Holder 51 mm for the 5 1/4" PC slot
    8. 2x Star Holder 29 mm for the 3 1/2" PC slot

The Star Holder System gives you the ability to install the top + pump in the air within either floppy or cd-drive slot.

You also can shorten the length of the Star Holders for your needs.

We designed an elipse chamber which speeds up the impeller like a turbo.
    The inlet and outlet diameters were maximized.
    We deisgned the 4 foot stands like the original top and maximized the material around the m4 threads.

The Top wil be tested by Laing itself and we dont release the top unless Laing has certified this top.
    few more revision have been made to the top Updates on the Refelctor have been made.

Quote Originally Posted by bentleya View Post
    1. G1/4 Thread update
    2. Metalic foot stands to prevent breaking of the material - Now M3 Screws will be used for mounting the item on the laing pump.
    3. Waterchamber has been updated for better flow
    4. The Mold itself has been polished. Thus the item is now in absolute clear.

so below is pictures of new test top, and the mould

Last edited by bentleya; 10-13-2008 at 09:50 AM.

OC Jedi (on stand-by)
    Maybe you should state that your text is a quote from a TFC employee in order not to confuse people..
    オタク
    "Perfection is a state you should always try to attain, yet one you can never reach." - me =)

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3ak View Post
    Maybe you should state that your text is a quote from a TFC employee in order not to confuse people..
    good idea sorted

Xtreme Member
    I'm really looking forward to seeing this released so i can have a proper look
    Rig 1: Intel i7 2600K | Asus Maximus IV Extreme | 8GB Corsair Vengence 1600 C8 | Asus GTX 580 | 1x Corsair F3 240GB | 1x WD 1TB Black | Asus Xonar D2X | Silverstone TJ07 | BigNG | Corsair HX1000 | Corsair A50 |

Rig 2: Intel QX6700 | Asus Maximus II Formula | 8GB Corsair DDR2 |HIS 4870 1GB | 3x 500GB F1 RAID0 | X-FI Fatal1ty | CM-690 II |Corsair HX750 | Corsair A50 |

Rig 3: Intel E6850 @ 3.6GHz Fuzion V2| Asus Maximus Extreme | Full EK NB/SB/Fets | 4GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 1800| EVGA 8800GTX KO EKFC8800GTX |2x WD640GB RAID0 | Laing DDC3.2 w/Petra top | 120.2 BIX | 120.2 BIS | EK 150 Res | BigNG | X-Fi Fatal1ty | Akasa Eclipse |

| Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 on all |

Xtreme Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alejo View Post
    It reminds me of the buildings that the Doozers would build on Fraggle Rock. Any child of the 80's would know what I'm talking about.
    Jesus that made my day!

Xtreme Member
    Remember fraggle rock...too funny
    • Case : Silverstone TJ07 Black
    • Sound : Asus Xonar Essence STX
    • Video : Asus GTX 680 4gb w/ Ek Nickel Block
    • Board : ASUS Maximus V Formula Z77
    • CPU : Core i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz
    • CPU Cooler : EK-Supreme HF w/Plexi Top
    • Memory : 16GB Samsung 2133mhz 10-9-10-29
    • PSU: Enermax Revolution 85+ 1050w
    • HDD : Crucial 250gb M4 Raid 0