Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pny 9800 Gx2 $259.99

Xtreme Enthusiast
    HouseRat , thanks. Thats GOOD news for me.

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by BobyTT View Post
    you can use cashback only 3 times i think? I will be more than happy if i am wrong
    per session..

Xtreme Addict
    You can only use the ebay 35%/25%/15% 3 times total per ebay account. You can use the live.com cashback unlimited times at their online stores and multiple ebay accounts.

Assistant Administrator systemviper's Avatar
    I had a PNY 8800gts and it was the fastest and highest over clocking 8800gts 320 i owned, it was great, the Xlr8
    HWbot - Team: XtremeSystems
    XS cruncher - Team: XtremeSystems
    OCN Feedback
    HEAT

*** Being kind is sometimes better then being right.

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueAqua View Post
    You can only use the ebay 35%/25%/15% 3 times total per ebay account. You can use the live.com cashback unlimited times at their online stores and multiple ebay accounts.
    well i just use guest checkout and then at the end login with my account and Ive gotten about 6 cash back rebates now in pending status this way.... maybe its a work around to the limit lol.... I do know the cash back logo at the top of the page disappeared after the first 2 purchases

I am Xtreme
    pending is one thing, getting paid for all 6 is an entirely different thing.
    the rules for the deal explicitly say 3 times per account.
    read them via ebay when you click the live cash back icon at the top of the ebay page.
    "These are the rules. Everybody fights, nobody quits. If you don't do your job I'll kill you myself.
    Welcome to the Roughnecks"

"Anytime you think I'm being too rough, anytime you think I'm being too tough, anytime you miss-your-mommy, QUIT!
    You sign your 1248, you get your gear, and you take a stroll down washout lane. Do you get me?"

Heat Ebay Feedback

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
    pending is one thing, getting paid for all 6 is an entirely different thing.
    the rules for the deal explicitly say 3 times per account.
    read them via ebay when you click the live cash back icon at the top of the ebay page.
    okay well the most important of the 6 in pending are the first 3.... hopefully I get the first 3 if not all 6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12