So I'm doing some work to upgrade my semi-old computer that I built about 4 years ago. It's an i875P system which was recently upgraded to a 3.4ghz P4 Expensive I mean Extreme Edition. I've started getting a bit tired of the noise that my Thermaltake Spark 7+ Xaser Edition puts out, even after I removed the fan grill and added bonded sealing washers (steel top, rubber bottom). I'd like to get a Zalman "flower" cooler, but I'm not sure which size I should get. I'm between the Zalman CNPS7000B-Cu LED and the Zalman CNPS7500-Cu LED. The first of these is 109mm in diameter, and the other is 121mm. I've done all of the measurements and it looks like they will both fit without a problem. The main things I'm debating are noise, weight, and space (though it looks like this won't be a problem), and of course, performance. My cpu hit 63° a few days ago, which is much higher than I want. I'm starting to wonder now if the cooler wasn't seated well, or if I did a bad job of applying the OCZ Freeze Extreme. Anyways, which one do you think I should get is my first question?

My second question is much simpler . I have two 80mm blue-green UV LED fans in my case, and one of them has had 2 of the 3 LEDs die. Heck even one of the LEDs in my Antec TrueBlue 480 burned out. I wonder if somehow they got over-volted... Anyways, I'm thinking of replacing these fans with A.C.Ryan Blackfire4 fans of the same color (http://www.acryan.com/index.php?opti...d=19&Itemid=83) as they are rated quieter than most 80mm fans, the cables are sleeved, and the LEDs are on a seperate connection from the fan. I read reviews on these, and most seem good, but one of these reviews gave these fans the test of time, in which the reviewer experienced a high failure rate. If anyone has ever tried these fans, how are they and do they die quickly?