Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Remember Chrysler stealing Phantom's look?

Xtreme Enthusiast
    if anything it most likely resembles a fezza 612 - and that is one ugly car to begin with... but i don't see anything aston alike other than the winged bit on the steering wheel. and that could have easily been a bentley rip off
    sky / s!p - we are oldskool, dammit.

Banned
    i sure as hell dont see aston in that ugly ass chrysler... can some1 explain the simularities as i see none....., yea northern irealnd as a whole is a bloody failure it would be fine if ye prods had left irealand alone, but no ye had to be gready and invade didnt ye, tut tut tut.......

Xtreme Member
    It is just like when the 300 first came out. When you saw it you had to look twice. There is just enough resemblance. Chrysler would market this to the same $50K a year millionaires that buy 300's.

SLC
    why is it so slow? With that weight and those hp/torque numbers it really should be faster than 4.5s 0-60.

Xtreme Member
    IMO Chrysler is turning into hyundai.

Car replicates for the loose. IMO the only ones who buy replicas are wanabe's. Those whom are either too stingy or don't make enough money no offense. (im no millionaire, and i don't pretend to be either)

You'd spend 50k on that? When you can get a very nice BMW 3 or 5 or roadster series for the same amount. Are you kidding me?

Xtreme Addict

All systems sold. Will be back after Sandy Bridge!

Xtreme Cruncher
    He is right though, if any of the big 3 go down, Europe and Asia will just come right in and crush the other two. We'd be screwed economy wise.
    Fold for XS!
    You know you want to

Xtreme Mentor
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave_Sz View Post
    still dont see it. Nothing to see. Cause it has a long hood and wheel arches it's a clone?
    I agree, I don't see it either. one car is beautiful and the other is another Chrysler catastrophe
    PC Lab Qmicra V2 Case SFFi7 950 4.4GHz 200 x 22 1.36 volts
    Cooled by Swiftech GTZ - CPX-Pro - MCR420+MCR320+MCR220 | Completely Silent loads at 62c
    GTX 470 EVGA SuperClocked Plain stock
    12 Gigs OCZ Reaper DDR3 1600MHz) 8-8-8-24
    ASUS Rampage Gene II |Four OCZ Vertex 2 in RAID-0(60Gig x 4) | WD 2000Gig Storage

Theater ::: Panasonic G20 50" Plasma | Onkyo SC5508 Processor | Emotiva XPA-5 and XPA-2 | CSi A6 Center| 2 x Polk RTi A9 Front Towers| 2 x Klipsch RW-12d
    Lian-LI HTPC | Panasonic Blu Ray 655k| APC AV J10BLK Conditioner |

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12