Download Core Temp v1.4.1
This program that lets you monitor Intel's Core, Pentium, Celeron and Atom series, AMD FX, APU, Athlon64, Phenom and later VIA C7 and Nano chips' die temperature.
The temperature readings are very accurate as the data is collected from a Digital Thermal Sensor (or DTS) which is located in each individual processing core, near the hottest part.
For more information click here
There is also an article posted about Core Temp and a little background on standard thermal sensors - Article
Please help out Core Temp popularity by Digging it.
If you find any bugs, please post it in the "Bugs" section ASAP!
Any suggestions on improvements or ideas are welcome in the "Development" section.
Note 1: Please read the ReadMe!.txt file for some useful tips.
Are you a developer yourself and have ideas for new features?
Click here for information about developing your own plugins for Core Temp.
Version 1.4.1 - 12th October, 2016
*** Core Temp Monitor is now available, Windows Phone and Android apps apps to monitor your machines from anywhere in the world!
More information is available here
- New: Power measurements for IA Cores, GT (Graphics core), Uncore and DRAM for Intel Sandy Bridge, Silvermont and newer processors.
- Fix: Version 1.4 crashing on Intel processors without Hyperthreading.
- Fix: Correct TjMax for Silvermont (22nm Atom based) and newer processors.
- Fix: Dual and quad core VIA CPU support. Corrected VID detection for newer Nano processors and added support for 28nm CPUs.
- Fix: Crash when logging is enabled on machines with 20+ cores.
- Fix: AMD Carrizo temperature detection.
- Fix: Corrected Xeon D codename to Broadwell-DE.
- Known issues: Some systems running Windows 10 Anniversary may still have driver load failure.