This post is pretty straight forward. Currently we are working on a number of new exciting projects in the ROG product line and we would love to have your feedback. Your input can range from things you do not like about ROG to what you do like and as well as what you like to see.( we currently are focusing on feedback from P55 and X58 solutions but any ROG feedback is appreciated )
Ideas of General feedback would be like what type of cooling solutions would you be interested in. Did you feel the bios implementation was right or wrong in terms of options? Really no idea is too big or too small, our World Class R&D team really wants to reinforce why we are the premier motherboard innovator in the industry. We currently have spent a lot of time here at the ASUS ACI branch (America) building a direct connection with HQ to allow us to have access to base development of projects. This is the first time this has occurred and hopefully with great feedback we can prove it was worth it.
So examples of questions are noted below.
1. Do you use Tweak It and if you do what do you like or what do you not like about it.
2. For users on our P55 Platform do you use ROG connect if you do what do you like or what do you not like about it.
3. Do you use CPU level up or not? I know most users here would not use this feature.
4. Do you appreciate software add ins like our P55 solution providing game packet priority software or including 3D Mark software? (ROG is not just about providing a great enthusiast class board for overclocking and performance, it is also about designing a board and providing features that meet the wants and needs of Gamers, Power Users or General Enthusiasts.
These are just some of the questions that could be answered; please feel free to express your insights. Please try to stay focused on constructive feedback though.
Lastly to name some of our current features just for reference in this thread we have.
Please go to usa.asus.com to check under models for information regarding these features if you are not aware of them.
1. Tweak It - via keyboard or via hardware stick on the motherboard
2. Probe It - Multimeter register reading
3. Super ML cap usage
4. SupremeFX sound with X-FI software support
5. Bios Flashback
6. Swappable bios chips
7. CPU Level Up in the bios
8. Voltiminder LED
9. External LCD Poster
10. Onboard switches
11. EL I/O (illuminated I/O Plate)
13. Water block support
17. ROG Connect
18. GameFirst Packet Priority Software
19. Speeding HDD
Not on current ROG models but Stack Cool heat sink / cooling design , additionally I did not mention a few do to they are standards ( such as power on, reset buttons, solid caps etc ).
I look forward to getting feedback in regards to this.
As always please enjoy the rest of your day and thank you guys for any feedback you can provide.