Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone ever done the World Class Driving Experience?

dam... GTR. R8 and GTR. those would be my two fav to drive in that lineup.

Xtreme Mentor
    Yah, man. I've never driven a single one, so I don't know for sure what I'd like the best, but if they made me choose one in the beginning and that was the only one I could drive for the whole time, I would go with the Skyline for sure.

For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.

Xtreme Addict
    The Nissan GTR was amazing. They only got it a week ago and only had 1700 miles on it. They said it was only the 3rd one in the country, but who knows. 0-60 in 3.2 seconds and I don't think it's too far off, that car is quick.

I got to drive all 5 of the cars, the Mercedes SLR Mclaren was just a spare.

Nissan GTR
    Maserati Gran Turismo
    Ferrari F430 Scuderia
    Audi R8
    Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera

The Ferrari was the best, hands down. I had to have an instructor with me in that car since it was worth a half million dollars. I unfortunately didn't get any video inside of it either. They were all fun except the Maserati, too much of a cruising sports car, only 400 HP and too much luxury for me. I mean it wasn't too bad, but not in the same caliber as the other 4.

It was the best birthday present ever, but now my wife holds the ultimate trump card.

Xtreme Cruncher
    the scuderia must be sick thats my dream car
    Incoming new computer after 5 long years

YOU want to FIGHT CANCER OR AIDS join us at WCG and help to have a better FUTURE

Never go full retard
    Just the sound of the engine on the Lambo and the F430...you know, the kind that you can't stand up for a while cuz you might scare the kids in the neighborhood.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    I saw this advertised the other day and thought about it myself. Looks to be a fun time, too bad Hurricane Ike ruined everything and made me do house repairs instead of fun stuff!

Xtreme Addict
    I had an absolute blast. I have a 20 minute video of my experience. PM me or get me on MSN and I'll give you a link to download it.

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Wow!

That must have been an amazing experience.

I have one question: How on earth did they get you out of the F430?

Was it at gunpoint or did they use tear gas?

I bet if you close your eyes, you can still feel the engine note.

Xtreme X.I.P.
    Amazing, that is a great bday present

Xtreme Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by charles_h View Post
    Wow!

That must have been an amazing experience.

I bet if you close your eyes, you can still feel the engine note.
    The Ferrari was a blast. I've always wanted to drive one but always thought I'd have to wait years and years before that opportunity would arrive. I loved everything about it from the shift lights on the steering wheel to the roaring engine sound. The Scuderia didn't have any interior insulation or any interior comforts. That was the closest to a race car as I could have imagined, and it didn't let me down.

Quote Originally Posted by metro.cl View Post
    Amazing, that is a great bday present
    Best gift ever! My wife really hit a home run, she rocks!

Xtreme Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueAqua View Post
    The Ferrari was the best, hands down. I had to have an instructor with me in that car since it was worth a half million dollars. I unfortunately didn't get any video inside of it either. They were all fun except the Maserati, too much of a cruising sports car, only 400 HP and too much luxury for me. I mean it wasn't too bad, but not in the same caliber as the other 4.

It was the best birthday present ever, but now my wife holds the ultimate trump card.
    Ok, you know you're spoiled when you complain about a car ONLY having 400HP.
    Thermaltake Armor Series Black
    GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3R
    Q6600 3.6 GHZ Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme
    4 GB Corsair XMS2 w/ OCZ XTX Ram Cooler 2 x 60mm
    9800GT 512MB
    18X Pioneer DVD-RW Burner
    720 Watt Enermax Infiniti
    4x640GB RAID 10
    Windows 7

Banned
    ^my 240sx has an LS2 V8 twin-turbo'd, bored and stroked with low comp pistons and racing cylinder sleeves, and more parts that u can shake a stick at, and it would laugh at you if you said it had 400hp, hell bone stock it had 400hp, I havnt had a chance to dyno it yet, but Im guessing its running somewhere around 750hp on the safe side, but probably closer to 850-900 at full boost. Going back to 400hp would be a sharp stick in the eye. Of course so is getting in my Accord (which is my daily driver, cuz who can afford to get 1.8mpg these days, lol)

that being said, Id give my left nut to drive an R8.
    Last edited by Cutless009; 09-28-2008 at 08:26 PM.

I am Xtreme
    Quote Originally Posted by charles_h View Post

DNA = Design Not Accident
    DNA = Darwin Not Accurate

heatware / ebay
    HARDWARE I only own Xeons, Extreme Editions & Lian Li's
    https://prism-break.org/

Xtreme Member
    wow you are so lucky... if only i could actually drive lol... those are some absolutely amazing cars.... did anyone see the special (in one of my three car magazines, dont remeber) where they pit the GTR and the Bugatti Veyron in a handicapped drag race? turns out despite the veyron being almost 10 times as expensive, the GTR could beat the Veyron with a slight handicap. Of course with a totally fair race the veyron had the absolute edge. Other cars i would like to drive are the koenigsegg ccx, the pagani zonda r, and the bugatti veyron. Ive been lucky enough to actually touch all these cars but seeing as i am < 18 years old, have been unable to drive them... my favorite ride though was probably in a viper drift car... will never forget what it feels like to be going sideways lol

oh and i forgot to mention how i would realllllly want to be in a ferrari fxx- the non-street legal consumer version of the ferrari gt racing team's car.... that would be absolutely amazing...
    Current System:

Coolermaster HAF 932
    XFX 680i LT SLI Motherboard
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.99 GHz
    4 Gb (2x 2Gb) OCZ SLI-Ready RAM
    2x XFX 8800gt XXX edition @ 690/975
    1x 300GB Western Digital Caviar HDD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12